>"You should slim down a bit and stop eating all that whey."

>"Its not healthy."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody gets big better than me, trust me

>tfw to smart to be getting to big

are there really such hot black girls in murica? sometimes?

thinking about visiting this degenerate country and betray my race just once

shadows cant talk

>tfw to big to be smort

But not smart enough to use too* instead of...

90% of black bitches are ghetto,fat,poor, or rude. the 10% that aren't are usually god-tier

are you really unaware that that's part of the meme?

The hottest blacks in the US are usually immigrants from Africa, the obesity rate among African Americans is out of control so it's difficult to find an attractive one unless they do sports.

>shitskin
>hot
ayy lamo

>"Thats kinda racist user."

>I are the niggest

Have fun with herpies faggot

i dont care, if there are even a few, i wanna find them and betray race

learn to spell herpes, faggot

No, i'm not gonna share my whey with you, darkie.

Absolutely fucking revolting.

this is what i mean.
i want to spread my genes among these animals.

>implying they'd want your flaccid faggot ass

>i want to spread my genes among these animals.

your racism has reached sickening levels, ya know that right?

>getting to big

Weird way of phrasing it but thanks.

We need to go whiter.

Hella epic you tell him! But how do we upvote each other here?

The only "animal" your incel ass stands a chance with in that photo is the dog. Lmfao. It's hilarious how delusional you people are, you literally think you have a chance with that girl despite being a chinless, insect-framed coward.

>B...BUH /POL/ SAID IM A-ARYAN!!1111
Lmfao. The only women that like us Nerdics are 4 ft 6 thai whores with no ass and pudge bellies. It's at the point where most white men have to travel to southeast asia JUST to lose their virginities. I mean hell, have you even stepped FOOT outside in the past DECADE? White women HATE white men, lmfao. Literally ALL the hot, prime young white girls are with blacks, arabs, or at least Mediterranean looking guys. Just fucking look at breeding rates. White/German women aren't even interested in BREEDING with white men lmfao.

Fucking lol @ /pol/fag autists idolizing Patrick Bateman/Clint Eastwood or some other "strong Aryan man" who looks INFINITELY better than you EVER will, but you convince yourself you're on par with him because you're both white, lmfao. Face it. You're about as invisible to women as air.

Imagine being this triggered.

Ew.

>t. turbotriggered nigger

>I love how big you're getting, user
>wanna help mommy pick out a dress for tonight?

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

Literally all /pol/fags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you guys are TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Its another /pol/fag falseflags copypasta and ruins a thread

you know, you actually make good points. I'd almost believe you weren't trolling, but the constant CAPS gave it away. Still, there is some truth in what was said here.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You and me baby, ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the discovery channel

Not knowing the difference between "to" and "too" you don't need that kind of slut in your life.

>"user I feel like I'm invisible around you"

10/10 would procreate with

God these wigs are shitty. Looks like Wayne's World.

None of you faggots will EVER be considered big. Are you kidding, if not post pic/fuck off.

(Black) Girls as hot as these will never even look at you, except to maybe question why you're staring at them.

Veeky Forums has become /pol/, you have all of the confidence yet nothing to actuallly show for it, besides lashing out on the internet.

Hi, negro!

Yeah it's night-time

'Aww baby that's why I got you the glow in the dark lipstick.'

>what are chemical straighteners

>What are different genetics

this has got too be a joke

pic related is that Moosey trip

>tfw to intelligent to copulate with baboons

hello darkness my old friend

She gave a handjob to a white dude apparently

THE GREAT DEBATE

>People who don't lift
>Telling me what's healthy and unhealthy

SAUCE

No shame, I need nudes, call me zoophiliac, idc.

>when you haven't stolen anything in 10 minutes

(^:

speak english

I'd creampie desu senpai

Her pussy looks like a wallet.

what up, fat boy

Blacks are like better Indians: most are ugly, but about ten percent are god tier gorgeous. The upside is that even ugly blacks usually have killer bodies (not talking about fatties obviously) so even one with a chimp face will have a 10/10 body to make up for it.

I'd store my cash in her wallet if you know what I mean.

I can lose the weight, but you can never lose your stealing urges :^)

blue board

enjoy ur ban

>animals.
>H. sapiens is the only surviving species of the genus Homo.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens

>betray my race just once
Dude, every single poster ITT anmd on 4 chan is mixed race to some degree or another

I'm not

Pure Sicilian right here

>mfw I'm a nordic male
>mfw shitskins will always be eternally butthurt that they aren't white

As long as white is the color of snow, blonde the color of gold, blue the color of water, and brown the color of shit, you will always be inferior.

How's it feel nignogs?

>everyone here is a mullato burger because I am one
Lmao.

*sigh*
Even sexy as fuck camwhores can be cuntlets.
I'd only be able to get the tip in before she tried to kick me off of her. or crawl away.

>tfw you're so black, you're purple.

It feels like shit t b h

You guys are all mixed with Africans though

youtu.be/PcZCGMCDzbU

Nice try blackie.

I feel absolutely nothing towards you are your people.
Have fun with your fantasy notions of superiority based on skintone eye color and hair color snownigger.

I'll be over here...doing..something that isn't quite as pathetic.

why do you have pics of the moose saved

A little cringe at the end but you're not wrong.

SAUCE

Lol I'm Polish, a different kind of nigger

Okay, I'll just be over here then doing this.

>tfw sweden is 2nd place in rape/capita in the whole world, literally 10 times the rates of other euro countries

enjoy your multi-culturalism bro

I'm Norwegian, fuck off cunt

But you're just a guy posting on Veeky Forums, you've never colonized anything. That would be like me saying "I" sacked Rome.

We are all black, when the light is out.

Is there a more comfy waifu?

I laughed for ten minutes because it's so true.

>Pure Sicilian right here
You've got something different. There's no such thing as a singular "race' when you define it like that user above did. Everyone and they're ancestors before them have some kind of mixed ancestry. Race mixing's been going om for as long as humans have been around and every single one of us is the result of that, being proud of your heritage is fine but being so extremely autistic about race or actually legitimately racist is just stupid.
>everyone here is a mullato burger because I am one
Everyone might not be to that degree, but they and even you have varying ancestry.

>bragging about being the descendant of snowniggers
Yeah, raping and murdering peasants and pillaging churches, fantastic "culture."

I mean I'm a dog person, but I don't love them like that. The woman is much better looking desu.

>WE WUZ KANGS
That map generalizes and skips over a lot of history, of which you could take many periods and similarly meme about

>British Empire
>nordics have no culture

Inb4 brits aren't nordic, they aren't now but they sure as fuck were then

>your getting to Nig
We're all niggers when we.. wait, ill never be a nigger

You won't, but your grandchildren will be.

I thought Ethiopia was never colonized though.

It was controlled by Italy for 5 years in an attempt for colonization

The graph says controlled or colonized

Thanks. I feel like lumping in short term control with 100 year colonization is pretty dishonest desu.

Im sitting here wondering, She is probobly an artist of some sort.... but then I remember that this is Veeky Forums....

I think its a trap, OP care to prove otherwise?