So im 5'8 in the morning and then turn into a manlet by nighttime (5'7)...

So im 5'8 in the morning and then turn into a manlet by nighttime (5'7). How do I stay above manlet status for the whole day?

you need 5 inch heels

This

Yeah but I'm 5'8 with 3 inchers already

kek
obviously never get out of bed

How tall are you barefoot?

bro by that point just stand on to stuff. Like a table. You're guaranteed to be taller that way.

5'5.25

That was meant for you bitch, not 0915 he has great ideas

hah im 2.47 in taller than you

if i got my shoes on ill be taller and I dont take them off until bedtime

ok lil guy

Ok the whole .5 inches thing is insecure enough, but the .25/.75 thing is just ridiculous

You can get up to 6" in height.
Buy tallman shoes, that can give you anywhere from 1-3"(can be more but those shoes just look retarded) and you can always add lifts as well which can be an extra 3".
Im 5'8" barefoot and never really bothered but its certainly something i can do if i wanted to be 6'2". Its a good idea to do this if you are just going to a club or something but for your daily activities just bee urself man no point in lying to everyone around you.

This is hilarious. I'm checking out tallmen shoes and it's so dumb. Do you ever wear these shoes arounds people that know you're a manlet?

Lol could you imagine going to a house party or even friend's home, them asking you to remove your shoes at the door, and shrinking half a foot?

I'm 5'9.8" but round down to 5'9" because I'm not an insecure manchild. Though as a result it upsets a lot of people shorter than me.

Dude you can get away with an inch or so, but using shoes will be sure to make you look like a faggot.

>use one inch soles
>have a quarter inch insert because my right foot is fucked
>proper posture
>i'm right at 6'1''

When I take my shoes off I lose almost two inches and that is super noticeable.
If you wear a three inch sole shoe you'll literally shrink.

I went out with a mate a few months back who is the same height as me at 5'6.

We stood up to go get drinks and he was at least 3 fucking inches taller than me.
I was like 'what the fuck mate you've got lifts on hahahahah' and laughed at him the rest of the night.

I asked him what happens when he gets a girl back and takes them off and he said he fucks with them on and then in the morning when they're in bed they never notice.

Rounding aka maths.
Lifts, adding inches is insecurity. Not rounding. But we get it, you are hardcore.

>I'm 5'9.8"
>I'm not an insecure manchild
>I'm 5'9.8"
>.8"

I fucking love doing this. I'm 6'2.8 and round down to 5'10 to piss off all my friends. Any time a girl says "how tall are you?" in front of the other guys I say 5'10, hear her dissapointed "oh..." then watch her disqualify all the actual 5'10 guys as 5'5 manlets. Hilarious. Caught on and now my 6'5 friend says he is 6'0, which adds credibility.

Thread on /adv/ were a guy is considering amputating his legs so he can get taller prosthetics.

/adv/ is a goldmine for this sort of stuff t b h

Is being short really that bad?

What's it like? I'm genuinely curious because I've been 6'5 since I was 14 so I can't even really picture being the same size as most people, let alone being significantly shorter

how autistic do you have to be to measure your height twice in the same day?

Don't lie to me, Veeky Forums, is 3dwaifu a trap?

"in the mind of women" should have 2 question marks - they don't fucking know anything about measurements

Bro, you start your day as a manlet. 5 foot 8 is a manlet. I'm 5 8 or 5 9. So I understand those feels

So you're a weremanlet that gets shorter in the moonlight?

I don't know how manlets can live with them selves desu.
The first comment i get from people is "wow you're so tall user xd"
>i'm 6'4
6'4 is the PERFECT height

The reason why females HATE manlets is because manlets doesnt seem strong or intimidating AT ALL.

Women feel protected when with tall guys.
Why would a woman want children with a manlet?

A niglet, who gets blacker at midnight

Can you manlets stop being so fucking insecure please?

Just walk around on stilts then little buddy.

lay down regularly. you're taller in the morning because you've been asleep laying down and your spine has decompressed

>I'm 5'9.8" but round down to 5'9" because I'm not an insecure manchild

>the only thing I have going for me in life is my height

Sounds like you get a lot of Pussy lel

its all about eye contact
if you have to look up to meet their eyes or you have to look down

therefor a inch might as well be a meter

Well first wait until you graduate Middle School to start worrying.

There are ways, OP