/Fraud/ - Blogpost and anti weed propaganda general

Previously on Veeky Forums.org/DARE/

/fraud/ best general edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxE4ngu78Ro&list=PLyFFNYcAIbe2Tadw0rp4g0uf2RU8HqGr1&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=WWHInsHJ_EA&index=12&list=PLyFFNYcAIbe2Tadw0rp4g0uf2RU8HqGr1
youtube.com/watch?v=5eSTYgwCQqY&list=PLyFFNYcAIbe2Tadw0rp4g0uf2RU8HqGr1&index=15
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1363
youtube.com/watch?v=6B-uLUrKar4
youtube.com/watch?v=JKqV_ybCS-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf096lcpruc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first and last

goddamn rage on 500mgs test, what will happen when i add tren to the mix i wonder...

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

Why vape doe? Why do you need it? It's just money you're wasting on all those vape pens and all the shit you need for it.

Get some will power and stop being held hostage by the chemical Jew.

i pinned finally and my leg hurts.

for now, the weed feels good. Wasnt a bad decision after all.

We are all gonna make it youtube.com/watch?v=gxE4ngu78Ro&list=PLyFFNYcAIbe2Tadw0rp4g0uf2RU8HqGr1&index=4

Why roid doe? Why do you need it? It's just money you're wasting on all those vials and all the shit you need for it.

Get some will power and stop being held hostage by the chemical Jew.

>do you need a qt3.14ripped manlet bf?
We'd make the cutest manlet couple

Have had a long history with ganja, I go in 1 year on 1 year off cycles so I'm not the best at practicing what I preach

But whenever I do use it, I notice that I'm way happier with my life when it's not an every day thing and used in the way I described above

I get the feeling that this is probably closer to the ancient sacramental usage of marijuana practiced in many different cultures

>feels good
>therefore not a bad decision

Bruh
You are the type of person who sticks his dick in crazy

Although I can imagine the track you linked probably sounds dope while you're high

>tfw all I feel like listening to on weed is religious music until I'm moved to tears and spend the rest of my day wallowing in the bliss of the divine absolute

If you get rage on 500mg test, don't do tren.

except roids give actual results you fucking dumbfuck.

nice analogy

its dope wether im high or not lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=WWHInsHJ_EA&index=12&list=PLyFFNYcAIbe2Tadw0rp4g0uf2RU8HqGr1

I don't roid senpai, that money goes towards my traveling out of country fund.

Long story short I have will power, dedication, good genetics, history of athleticism, and I've eaten healthy my entire conscious life thanks to my based parents.

I feel you senpai. I was a daily smoker for awhile and that shit SUCKED. Like I was constantly living in a cloud. Stopped smoking for ~5 years because of probation for drug related offenses, and now I'm smoking maybe a bowl once or twice a month. Never been better. I feel no urge to smoke constantly and I don't abuse it anymore even though it's legal in my state. It's nice.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUARRRKKKGGGHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=5eSTYgwCQqY&list=PLyFFNYcAIbe2Tadw0rp4g0uf2RU8HqGr1&index=15

i shouldnt have listened to that song, now the feels are back.I love you guys, did i ever say that? I mean it, deep down from my heart

ive been lifting 6 months. is it dumb to jump on roids so soon? i just want to do 1-2 cycles to get closer to "2 years progress" in a much shorter amount of time.

>We'd make the cutest manlet couple
Doooooo it. You'd be like a normal gay couple, but tiny.

>notice that I'm way happier with my life when it's not an every day thing and used in the way I described above
I feel the same way about alcohol too. I'd rather get smashed once every month or two then drink everyday.

Moosey got to 3 years progress in 1 year natty.

genetics > steroids

I'm going to go with murder suicide.
Who the fuck had sheet problems on test?

>Roids give me what i want
>But that stuff you use for a completely different reason from what I want is stupid lol

You're this dumb

you're not making any sense.

you got called out on your shit analogy, take the fucking loss faggot.

dunno man since 7th week i've been full of rage everyday all day.

First for sarms discussion: MK-677 vs LGD-4033?

Cool argument. Really made me think

I don't like the idea of couple... but he can be part of my traveling hippy bus full of ginger women and Veeky Forums sexy doods, no homo of course. We'll all exercise together, travel, fuck, and do drugs at all the festivals we go to around the world.

Do you think you'll swing for life?

Only thing that keeps me from doing it besides the degeneracy angle is that it seems like it's a genie that would be hard to put back into the bottle if that makes sense

>I love you guys
we love you too faggot

Idk, probably. The option is always there for me to go monogamous I suppose, I sure don't have a lack of women wanting to love me, but I just hate the fuck out of it. Women are a meme that I usually get tired of within a year. Even currentgf who's everything I value in a woman is getting super boring to me rn for no apparent reason other than I haven't slayed any other poon for a couple months. I'm not a family guy, considering a vasectomy before I leave the country, and I love chasing sexy women. I have a decent baby face and a physically top tier body I'll maintain into my 30's, so I just don't see a reason to settle down any time soon, especially with all the traveling I'm doing.

Open relationships give me all the positives I want without any negatives I care about, idk why I'd fall for the marriage meme and just hate it after a year, get divorced, and start all over after losing a shitton of money.

So it's not like after swinging it's the end of your marriage chances, that's still there, I guess for me it's just why would I?

Do you not have any AI on hand?
They work in completely different ways and are best used together.
Don't catch the aids!

>for no apparent reason other than I haven't slayed any other poon for a couple months
Um yeah this is exactly the genie not going back in the bottle thing I'm talking about.

Once you've seen the possibilities on the dark side the traditional path can never compete (unless you get bitten by the dark side in a shitty way).

Happens with a lot of things. Makes you wonder if it's just a question of how you're wired. You're just born to be a CHAD and others who fall for monogamy aren't or can't pull girls like you.

No arguments when it comes to women being a meme. My way of doing things is just fast forwarding to the end of the relationship because they all end up being boring and then not starting it because sex doesn't feel like such a big part of life after a while.

Maybe this will all change if I find a girl who genuinely enjoys going shooting and driving fast on the weekends while being ignored on the weekdays

What's the consensus on ostarine? Considering doing a 4-6 week cycle, what should I expect to gain from it?

>anorexic at the gym
>with like 9/10-10/10 model tier face though
>absolute spooky skeleton though
>got her number

I think I'm just gonna ask her to dragon ball z n' chill in person though, since I see her every single day (she comes in 7 days a week, does leg shit for hours)

mirrin' routine

I told her to try squats and that I had only been working out for a couple months and they already put a little size on my ass and legs and seemed to take it into consideration

>does every meme excercise
>no squats

what

Ex-ex (the 3/10 one) was a spoooky skeleton but this one is straight anorexic

It's gonna be a weird bang

i dunno if you can see how skeletal she is because she would always wear these baggy sweatshirts but this one is even skeleton-ier

>implying it's genetics
>implying it's not because moosey trained hard

He never talks about it here but he talked in discord about how hard he trained, how he lifted until his shit was so sore, doms everyday

That's why he made so much progress. Work ethic.

It's the same in anything in life. Work hard, get good results.

Do you guys actually think MasT has the genetics of an 'ancient god' or do you think maybe he is just a hard worker?

of course i do, 5mg EoD.

i still got bitch feels, but i will figure out if its from le weed

neck yourself retard. Ostarine for gains is like test boosters for test.
It doesnt work, its a bad idea, its a waste of money.
Its used for healing and recovery

sure buddy, i want to see how you look like him in 1 year

what?

>Do you guys actually think MasT has the genetics of an 'ancient god' or do you think maybe he is just a hard worker?

masT isn't the best example because he literally does have the genetics of an ancient god

seems like you might still need pct

I have to believe that MasT made the progress he made because of work ethic and discipline, because of my outlook on life

I believe that if any person tries their hardest and wants something bad enough, they can make crazy progress in whatever it is, buisness, bodybuilding, anything, and just BTFO 99/100 people

Maybe I'm wrong but it's my outlook on life, and no one will convince me that MasT is where he is just because of genetics

i dont have the time to make 3 years of progress in 1 year. i work 60 hours a week.

Mk-677 isn't even a SARM. They work in completely different ways too. Wanna know how I know you are 18 with a prepaid card you got for Christmas?

>no one will convince me that MasT is where he is just because of genetics
Yeah I'm not trying to convince you of that

masT trains hard and eats big, but he also has really awesome genetics. He has the best of both worlds, great work ethic and great genes.

>I believe that if any person tries their hardest and wants something bad enough, they can make crazy progress in whatever it is, buisness, bodybuilding, anything, and just BTFO 99/100 people

This is a great outlook but there is always a biologically limiting factor in these things. IQ in business, natty T levels in body building (assuming no gear), etc.

That being said, most people never reach that limit due to shitty work ethic.

>ounce of shrooms on the way
>1.75g of DMT arrived
>handful of LSD arrived
>making ~ an eighth of changa out of 1.5g of the DMT
>using the rest for full blown breakthroughs

ITS GONNA BE A GOOFY NEW YEARS KIDS

Only gay people get aids silly. I'm only 10% gay and aids can't infect your body with only 10% effectiveness, so I'm practically immune.

Yeah idk dude. I just seem genetically incapable of being happy with one women for an extended period of time. Everything they do I used to love I just can't stand anymore. I'm just trying to make the best of my situation and swinging is what my solution is.

Wew lad. That sounds like a crazy month waiting to happen. Have fun.

Why do people say a good DNP cycle makes you lose a pound a day? The actual research I've seen says you burn 50-75% more calories unless you're running like a gram a day. The only way to lose over a pound would be to either completely not eat or do like an hour of cardio.

>he isn't prepping to make pharmahuasca
>not starting the new year off with a 16 hour spirit walk

Might be water weight by the sounds of these faggots soaking their sheets every night on DNP

I lost 15lbs over the course of 9 days, accounting for 2 days of buildup that's about 15lbs over a week. I was losing ~2lbs/day even on the days I ate 5,000 calories

Vomit fucking disgusts me and I have a feeling I would purge way too hard on ayahuasca. It'd be worth a shot though I suppose.

>IQ in business.

I strongly disagree and this is with personal experience this time.

MY IQ is not by any means out of the ordinary. I scored 2100/2400 on SATs, not stellar.

I know it's a high score, but counter balance with my ADD, ADHD, how I constantly lose stuff, how I make simple mistakes all the time.

I actually need to use a GPS to get to the gym, that I got to every day for 3 months.

So if you're gonan claim that my IQ is even triple digit, I'm gonna contest that.

And yet I have done well with buisness simply because I know to treat customers with respect, what my customers want, and because I really enjoy the subject matter.

I bet you a lot of CEOs of big companies have like 100, 110 IQs, just they have go-getter attitudes, or the right connections, etc, or some mixture of neptoism, connections, good attitude, good work ethic

>MasT has really good genetics.

Ok, maybe, you will never get to MasT's level without the genetics.

But you can still BTFO 99.99% of bodybuilders, including bodybuilders with better genetics, simply by working harder than them.

Maybe you won't ever beat someone like MasT with the genetics and the work ethic, but 99% of people don't even have the work ethic.

I'm taking it primarily for healing some issues but from what I've read I should expect some gains on it too, which is why I'm asking

>I lost 15lbs over the course of 9 days, accounting for 2 days of buildup that's about 15lbs over a week. I was losing ~2lbs/day even on the days I ate 5,000 calories

Thats kinda what I'm not getting though... are you just a 250lb bodybuilder or is the math I have retarded? I guess a lot of it could also be water weight but its pretty hard to calculate a cycle factoring that in.

Well, I was on a gram of it. So, take that in to account as well.

I lost like 8-9 lbs in 2 days, no dnp, just because I changed my diet from crap to actual food.

(Obviously, maybe I lost .25 lbs of fat in 2 days, and 8.75 lbs of water, you get it)

>I have a feeling I would purge way too hard on ayahuasca. It'd be worth a shot though I suppose.

It's usually the sheer volume and bitterness of the ayahuasca brew that causes vomiting. Not so much of an issue with pharmahuasca, though YMMV.

dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1363

Check it out.

If it's anything like my experimentation with Yopo seeds in college, it's not at all a "breakthrough into hyperspace" type experience, but that can be a good thing depending on your goals. Might be an interesting synergy with some of your other goodies.

Keep me updated, I think if you spend the time between trips getting some philosophy/spirituality reading in you're going to set yourself up for some very blissful/revealing experiences.

reading through it now, thanks

I've been doing a lot more reading lately actually. Plan on doing a good bit more, won't be tripping again until at least the first, so plenty of time to get some 'studying' in

All good points, I agree with you about business not being the limiter in business. Can sometimes be a liability if it causes you to get too caught up in your own head.

Btw great progress, mirin the fat loss so far. I read somewhere you're going to do psmf in a bit - that will test your will power for sure assuming you're going to be lifting at the same time to try and retain muscle.

Oh man, I appreciate it.

Tbh, the photo moosey posted of his progress after one year natty really lit a fire under my ass.

It was this quote actually, that did it for me 'Show me one other single guy in CBT, that use this site, or ever will use this site that made that kind of progress after one year?'

Wanna show moosey he wasn't the only one to do it in a year!

>PMSF

Glands meme'd me into it. I was assured that PMSF was the fastest way to get to from skinnyfat to hungry skeleton. I got ... 8.5 months left to show moosey what I got.

So the plan is maybe to just lean bulk at +250 for 7.5 months, PMSF for a month, and hopefully come out of it with something that competes with moosey's physique.

People keep assuring me that it's impossible and I can't do it, and I'm deluded, but because of my double digit IQ, that's just fuel for me.

I actually not running PMSF today, I ate 1200 calories today, just to fucking adjust myself to PMSF, slowly, gonna eat 1100 calories tomorrow, and just wind it down until I'm at PMSF.

If you and drug-gf ever find yourself with the desire to read something together in between fucking and painting, I'd recommend some poetry by Rumi.

Doesn't take a lot of exposure to metaphysical concepts (though the enjoyment you'll get from his poetry is enhanced by this background) and is quite profound while relying on quite simple and relate-able metaphors.

He's a Sufi saint so you'll see some mentions of Mohammed/Allah but if you ignore that shit and just focus on how he understands and relates to the divine I think you and your drug-gf will have a good time.

His thoughts are presented in a way that appeal to seekers at every level, but especially so to yours where you are very much enchanted with the beauty of the physical world and acting on/out emotional/sexual impetus as a means to discover facets of your Self.

This is probably true for beating 90/100 people in anything.

MasT is like 9999/10000. Need good genetics as well.

50$ yearly on juice aint bad m8y and you cant avoid all chemical substances to cling onto.

im not obsessed with vapes like holy fuck quit projecting your friends onto me, i know its bascily a light bulb nothing to complicated. not a big deal

now finding a nice cigar and a good bottle of wine is a big deal.
nah but nicotine is pretty nice desu

>moosey 1 year progress

Nice, Veeky Forums actually produced something good! I haven't seen his "before" pic but he has pretty great gains for a vegetarian. Might do one last PSMF before trying to go vegetarian - has been my goal for a while but the sheer volume of carbs that come with every natural source of vegetable protein makes me cringe

This is it. I know it's unrealistic to expect to beat it but the goal is to get a physique that is ballpark to it.

That someone could look at both of them and say 'yeah looks similar'

vegan anything are pretty dumb people to begin with.

they talk about variety all day they want, false equivalencies, moral arguments, moving the goal post, saving animals and the earth, depopulation of the earth, starving people(topest of memes btw we can feed everybody 3 fold), communism, collectivism, anti guns rights, death to hunters, retarded ideas of what evolution realy means despite the fact that populations can adapt fairly quickly to there environments. ect ect ect

but if you realy, need protien sources, its beans(soy is for goys), lentils, quinoa, algae, nuts, and sucking BBC

>was on a gram of it.
Jesus. At 750 I just wanted to stay in bed all day and was too hungry to control my diet. Trying to go for 500mg for about 3 wks at the beginning of a 10wk tren/mast cycle this cut.

In hindsight it would probably be smarter to save the DNP for the end instead of the beginning but oh well.

Moosey is a little different in that he doesn't give a fuck about the animals just doesn't like meat

But yeah in general I understand what you're saying in terms of typical vegans

Oh yeah forgot to mention if you do end up doing pharmahuasca try and find a "broad/full spectrum harmine extract" that includes harmaline and tetrahydroharmine.

They talk about it in the thread I linked but basically the idea is that the different alkaloids that are found in the natural preparation work harmoniously and have great synergistic effects.

Can personally vouch that my LSA experiences were way more interesting than LSD (though the latter was nothing to shake a stick at).

fuck sakes your posts take up so much space, why do you type like that. it's like you NEED everyone to read what you say??

learn to make soups and sautee or else your gonna fail supper hard.

just saying the main reasons faggots fail there diets is because they suck at cooking and they suck at making variety for taste.

and your gonna fail the diet if you dont get your amino acids for the day so variety variety variety.

just saying i know plenty of faggots who go vegan and fail becuase there to stupid to learn about food and dietary needs. which is why vegan parents tend to have dead vegan babies.

but your a grown ass adult so do it right

>why do you need to write like that

autism, I feel like it's clunky and unreadable otherwise

>more interesting than LSD

>tfw swore off degeneracy

ree stop it dood

>poetry
oh shit, you've seriously piqued my interest

I haven't told my fellow fraudsters before because it's kinda homo but I love poetry. Do a lot of writing myself, especially while tripping. Poetry just comes/speaks naturally to me so I love the 'medium' as a whole.

In fact during the painting process I'm going to read some of my poetry over music to drug-gf and she's going to paint the images that come to mind, or the thoughts that it induces. Kinda a duality of art styles type of thing. Should be a very intimate thing to do as a 'couple' we think, too.

would you recommend buying pre-blended 'kits' for the pharmahuasca? I have that available, I've just never looked into it.

Also, any other recommended reading you could compile in a list? Or have compiled already? You have a lot of thought provoking materials/discussion points that are great to read and discuss.

>and your gonna fail the diet if you dont get your amino acids for the day so variety variety variety.

Great advice, thanks. It's not something I think about too much in a diet full of animal protein but I can see how the sort of autistic adherence to a fixed menu could be a disaster when adding the additional constraint of vegetarianism.

lel

>In fact during the painting process I'm going to read some of my poetry over music to drug-gf and she's going to paint the images that come to mind, or the thoughts that it induces. Kinda a duality of art styles type of thing. Should be a very intimate thing to do as a 'couple' we think, too.

Awww this sounds beautiful. Poetry is kinda gay but not at all when used as a means to communicate truths that lie outside of the reach of traditional philosophical dialectic.

>kits
Hmm, not sure what you mean by this. Got nothing in a 10 second google search. See lots of ayahuasca kits but that's different. People have different recipes for ayahuasca, some people swear by using freshly ground b. caapi, some people mix in a variety of MAOIs, or use different sources of of natty DMT. I remember trying to pry a recipe out of a guy on a private drug trading forum years ago and he felt that he had a divine duty to only divulge it once he knew the character of the recipient lol.

Pharmahuasca is unique in that it doesn't really require brewing as such, just take an MAOI orally (harmine alkaloids recommended due to proximity to ayahuasca experience) and then take DMT freebase or salt orally (with the former apparently having a quicker onset and shorter duration than the latter).

>reading
Really depends on the person - don't have a list. For you I'd recommend Rumi, and Kabir-das in the poetry department. The latter has a learning curve but it does end up paying dividends - very metaphysically rich imagery. Stoic poetry, especially Cleanthes is also good, in a MUCH different way - more down to earth and tied to formal philosophy for sure.

Plato's Timaeus (get yourself a modern translation if the public ones from the late 1800s are not readable for you) for sober reading if you can still recall your DMT breakthrough.

Most of my studies now days are very narrow - only Vedic philosophy appeals to me anymore. But that's really hard to broach in a single recommendation.

forgot trip

str8 edge is the way to be

You're not missing much as long as you try to learn from every experience and keep an open mind to concepts that are currently beyond your field of experience.

You can do all the drugs in the world but if you don't walk away with these two skills then the drugs were used in vain.

>heroin dealer says he's coming over all day
>never makes it
>finally say we'll just drive to his house
>he sends a new text saying he's on the way now

WHAT KIND OF FRESH HELL

I've never encountered such an unreliable dealer

I get the feels he won't be here within the hour

Thanks m8

and yeah, I was thinking of just regular ayahuasca, got myself all fucking confused

>You can do all the drugs in the world but if you don't walk away with these two skills then the drugs were used in vain.

Entirely that. I'm not as #woke as peekerino here but as degenerate as I make it sound, that's mostly just to appeal to the mindset of people here

I try to use my drug use as a tool to bring out experiences that just wouldn't be possible, or at least much harder to comprehend while sober. Seems to work well enough for me, it's just a matter of applying the experiences you have to a sober mindset and actual real world application. That's what most people don't get, and why it just turns in to "LOL DUDE I TRIPPED BALLS I WAS SO FUCKED" for most, and not an actual introspective experience.

Peek you should like the little area I devised in my spare room. Going to decorate it by painting the walls with druggf some time I think, but for now it's a single comfy chair (the comfiest) in the middle of one wall, and on the opposite wall sits a mirror, on either side of the mirror in the corners of the room are my tower speakers. Have a foot rest and a couple end tables in there with resting areas for pipes, going to try breaking through in the future staring into the mirror with some relaxing music on and see where that takes me.

>getting ready to buy test for TRT (transitioning into cruise later)
>looking at that PCT cost and tempted to just not bother buying it and get more test instead
I'll make the adult decision, but still...

Well, you wouldn't have to put up with this shit if you didn't buy heroin.

>guy at the gym that seems like a really cool dude
>like first week in there he went up to me and 'yo my name is user and what's up and if you ever need a spot bro lemme know lemme know'
>talks to me a lot
>often tells me friendly stuff like 'shit man you looking good looking good great progress you only been here 3 months? shit!'

Was talking to him and he told me he was a misc user top fucking kek

It's been so long since I had a friendship with a normie. I forgot how it even works. Like what do I even do.

I don't drink so I can't be like 'lets get a drink'.

I actually don't know how to interact with other men, at this point, just sluts. This is sort of sad.

Any advice from non autistic ppl here? Know I said I swore off normies but this guy seems chill, I get the feeling he wouldn't try to use me or anything or '''''forget'''' his wallet.

We just sort of talk about our weeks and shit in the gym and shit

Also he's like close to lotus size and he told me he had been lifting for 3 years so yeah there is relevance to this thread lol

Most heroin dealers I've had are great though

Maybe it's because I've sold shit myself but I expect some level of not fucking around. Gr8 he's delivering but I'd have gone to him if it avoided this inconvenience

Gosh darn you look so pretty
Good job

this hair color is a much better look for you

your skin is very pale and that and the hair contrast nicely with your eyes

/orbit

ESTP, I love your ass. Post pics pls

>not anons ripping me apart
W-what

T-thanks d-desu

There's one in the previous thread I just took

>Peek you should like the little area I devised in my spare room. Going to decorate it by painting the walls with druggf some time I think, but for now it's a single comfy chair (the comfiest) in the middle of one wall, and on the opposite wall sits a mirror, on either side of the mirror in the corners of the room are my tower speakers. Have a foot rest and a couple end tables in there with resting areas for pipes, going to try breaking through in the future staring into the mirror with some relaxing music on and see where that takes me.

That sounds dope. If you added some sound responsive LEDs to the bases of the walls that change color/intensity in response to music (bonus points if you get UV lights that do this and paint the walls with UV paint or put up posters of that type), the mirror in combination would make for some seriously trippy settings.

Also I highly recommend a humidifier if it is dry where you live - I feel like a lot of unpleasantness that happens while people trip comes from feeling dehydrated but not being that conscious of your body - and most people don't think to take care of themselves while tripping.

Also you can add fragrant oils to the humidifier for extra tripping bonus. Only thing I can think to improve it would be a texture wall or shag carpet :P

>tfw you impulse buy tren
i promised myself i wouldn't run it for another 5 months

Geee golly she sure does look swell!

Oh I forgot to mention I have a little humidifier in there! Ex left it here and never wanted it back. I can put oils in it too, and it has an aromatherapy setting, so the entire room smells like lavender right now (I have some other stuff to try) and is comfortable as far as humidity goes.

I was going to hang some christmas lights in there, dim ones that are ice blue that I have, but I like the sound responsive LED idea more.

reminds me of this kek youtube.com/watch?v=6B-uLUrKar4

>>not anons ripping me apart
>W-what
>T-thanks d-desu

You forget, they only do that when you offer helpful and accurate steroid advice to novices.

taking too much ai?

Would a T3/ Albuterol cycle show on a drug test for probation?

kek do you know people like this? This guy is a meme made real.

You know your little drug cave will be incomplete without some portal and cinna-stick action.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKqV_ybCS-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf096lcpruc

>Natural bodybuilding
>that is achievable natty
Veeky Forums told me nowhere near that is achievable natty
was I lied to?

>tfw my pillows are now piss colored

forgot pic

hey i was wondering how yould you are and what your stats are? Im worried about pinning because im 20 and im wondering if thats too young

Fair nuff dood. You do you.

Da Vinci Chianti and a Padron anniversary series cigar. Smaller ring the better imho.

It'll cost you $20 total for both and you won't regret trying it.

Just lift with him gay boy. There's no obligation to do anything else. Maybe spot him in the shower when he needs to scrub his back. ;)

jesus fucking christ those are great

the sad thing being yes, I do know people like that. I mean when it comes to normies and drug interactions that's basically exactly how they end up

>do 150ug of acid
>third eye opens
>"I NEED TO GAUGE MY EARS AND COVER MYSELF IN MOTHER NATURES TATTOOS"

literally all of them, it's fucking stupid. Just another case of people being misled by their belief in imagery rather than focusing on what led them to that point, the beliefs that could encompass the experiences they had.

I have a buddy who looks almost exactly like the guy in that video, just white.

Also if you're more of a white wine kinda faggot go for a rombauer chardonnay, the $35 one. Little more pricey, arguably the best Chardonnay in the world.

JM used to post like that, rip

I guess.

Yeah he's been very, very, very friendly to me.

Some pretty qt girl came up to him and asked him about 'how do I do this exercise lol' and he just gave her a disappointed look and told her to come back when he finished his sets.

Didn't even ask for her number or nothing

I assume a straight, single man would've said 'whats your number' even if he didn't want to waste the time teaching her how to do shrugs

I thought that was strange but just assumed that he had a girlfriend

But he never mentioned her and I never saw him with her

When I'm putting all this stuff together...

Oh well, he's still a chill dude lol.

Surprised he is on misc and not Veeky Forums though (top kek)

is the white hair anime inspired?

Yes. Give me two years, an autistic diet, coach, enough money for it all and to sustain me being at the gym 4 hours a day, diuretics, bronzing, a pump, and professional photography and I'm confident I could be at their level from my body rn.

Natty body building isn't a meme, it's just no one wants to put in the autistic level of dedication it requires when you could cruise on 250 test e and have it in 1/4 the time.

I just like it in general. It goes back to blonde eventually when the toner fades

But I do love me sum animu

Welp you've got a legit gaybro. I hope your a top, buddy.

Isn't the smaller dude the bottom? He's past Zyzz in that photo, I don't wanna fuck around with that shit

(It's only gay if you're underneath)