Got picked up for my post's Best Ranger Competition team for 2017...

Got picked up for my post's Best Ranger Competition team for 2017, and I'm off on Christmas leave for three weeks so I've been crushing cardio workouts and hitting the gym while hanging with my senpai and enjoying some homegrown Mexican food. Right now I'm literally just chilling in my hot tub and enjoying some beautiful central Texas weather. Life is great, dudes.

Confession though: I'm really nervous for this competition and I don't consider myself to be the same caliber of Soldier as most of the other guys who are gonna be there. Anyone ever been picked up for something that they felt was a little bit above their physical capabilities? How did it go? What's your story?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O67m9SPxklQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3 weeks leave
Lmao I get 7 days fuck nigga that's baller

Yeah mang I have no complaints. Technically military is gubmint so we get DOPE vacation time. More than enough to balance out the whole deployment thing.

this thread is not Veeky Forums related

if you want sporting advice it can go to /asp/, if you want specifically weapon-related advice it can go to /k/ and if you want general advice it can go to /adv/.

But it definitely doesnt belong here.

Doubting how one's physical capabilities stack up against the best in their field isn't fitness related?

But HIGHTEST memes and stories about obese southerners is?

Congrats. Have fun losing to a team from the National Guard.

RLTW

i think its fairly obvious this is a thread about alternative sports. the questiom you asked was directly related to being picked for a sporting competition. post in /asp/.

i dont see how the fact that there are other offtopic shitposts on this board somehow makes it okay for you to make an offtopic shitpost

A) yeah I probs will cause those POGs don't have actual jobs

B) thanks bruv RLTW2U2

At least my thread is intended to generate discussion about a fitness related topic.
It may not be yet another argument over whether SS is a meme but it's about as fitness oriented as the average topic on this board. Idk why you feel like being a Nazi right now though.

Thanks for the blog post. How do I unsubscribe?

you argue like a 7 year old.
>"b-but other people are shitposting, why cant i?"

its not a complicated concept to grasp, my friend. just delete this thread and post in on /asp/, its dead easy.

You've done no work to convince me this discussion isn't fitness-related, except for the part you're derailing. I'm getting in shape for a competition. Sheesh dude.

and if your OP was just "how do i get in shape for a competition?" it would be fine

but its not. its a poorly-written rambling paragraph about your life (that noone cares about) and a desultory question about whether anyone had ever been picked for a sporting team they felt unfit for.

once again, this isnt a complicated idea. i shouldnt have to explain it to you so painfully explicitly.

Ok you have to be physically fit to succeed at sports. Case pretty much shut on that. If a thread is at least more topically appropriate than half of the content on the entire board, it belongs. If you don't like it then get janitor status and do something about it.

Not him but you're literally retarded. I guess the stereotypes about servicemen are true.

>Gets 3 weeks leave
>Hahaha POGS! Dont even have real jobs! xD
>Guard soldiers hold full time civilian jobs while you dick around in the motorpool all day

This is an excellent point. I refuse to accept that being a cop or whatever the fuck guardsmen typically do for work is even challenging though.

No its not challenging but it would be impossible to get by without a full time job.

How do alarms and revelee work in the rangers video related
youtube.com/watch?v=O67m9SPxklQ

Fair enough. I shouldn't have said they don't have real jobs. What I meant to say is their military jobs aren't real.

Austin?