>>39762444

no one cares fag, people will always do what they want regardless of gay posts like this.

seriously what even drives someone to write a thread like this? probably a manlet lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_1yp6_gGqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa624efH-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmsDjMujjo
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Dfy_9dqxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q69nII2xTXk
youtube.com/watch?v=M2JFhkTQ1dY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_f5qDofhU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1RF7pLlyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=kUmGd0wA-lM
youtube.com/watch?v=CeAQnYhrolQ
gmb.io/
youtube.com/user/Calisthenicmovement/videos
youtube.com/user/bboySaza/videos
youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs/videos
youtube.com/user/GoldMedalBodiesVids
youtube.com/user/DemonDrills/videos
youtube.com/user/slizzardman/videos
thepiratebay.se/torrent/7663751/Overcoming_Gravity_(gnv64)
kickass.to/mastering-gst-pdf-2014-ubtrg-t8577688.html
kickass.to/mastering-gst-2-foundation-three-foundation-four-handstand-two-and-rings-one-pdf-t9160432.html#main
kickass.to/gb-stretch-course-front-split-wildturkey00-pdf-2015-ubtrg-t10296049.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This x2 i achieved my ottermode physique by doing calisthenics and rock climbing and i'll take a athletic lean look any day over muh bear mode you fucking strength fags are delusional also if you can't jog 2 miles, but you can squat 3 plate you are NOT Veeky Forums pic related my body

you dont look an inch over 5'8

most obvious samefag of my life

i am 6 foot 1

These physiques can be achieved far faster with the correct weight training. Why would you ever limit yourself to just body weight movements when you don't have to?

why do you need anything bigger than what bodyweight can do?

do you suffer from body dysmorphia, fag?

Most of those calisthenics guys supplement their routines with some weight training.

I agree though that you need to do some bodyweight training to be healthy and get the best physique possible, but lifting weights is also good for you.

this people should stop being so dogmatic and realize that they booth have benefits and you should combine weight lifting with calistetic training for optimal results

Because some people don't want to lift weights.

Honestly, I do calisthenics because I just want to be semi-strong, have a decent body, and be able to do cool shit.

To me personally, being able to do a planche and handstand pushups is more impressive than deadlifting five plates, but that's just me.

Do whatever the fuck you want. If all you want is a great body then lift weights because you'll get there quicker. If you want to be strong as fuck then lift weights. If you want to have general fitness, be able to look pretty good, and be able to work out nearly anywhere, maybe calisthenics is a better choice for you.

Row your own boat.

>raging this hard without roids

is this the mad natty limit?

How big were you when you started? How long did it take to achieve that. I'm aiming for pretty much that look.

Who gives a fuck what women want? Do what you want, otherwise you're a faggot.

Right. Insult a group of people. Then they're sure to take you seriously! You sure changed a lot of minds, buddy.

Train whatever you want to train. Someone who runs marathons is as respectable as someone who power lifts. Both take hard work and dedication, and that's what's respectable. If you see it as anything else, you're a massive faggot.

>power lifter
>eats whatever
> goes to the gym lifts in a 3-8 rep range barely any lactic acid fatigue don't have to push through that much pain
>doesn't do cardio to take care of health
> respectable
yeah sure, also your so called ''powerlifters'' insult other groups of fitness people more than any other group so go fuck yourself fatty

except that you cant gain anything from body weights.

If BW training is good then everyone would be ripped as shit because its easy as fuck.

otthermode is attainable though BW.

nice projection
also as far as I know most PL dont even do beyond 5 reps.

your next move will be projection I assume

that's even worse, thanks for making my point even clearer fatty

yeah no, and youll even get that easy with weight training, your so called otter mode whatever.

Also I dont have time for meaningless exercises because Im not a neet

Shit thread? I'd rather play SEGA

not an argument dyel fatty

most calisthenics guys are ottermode though.

most calisthenic fags are dyel though.

what do you think is ottermode then faggot?

But I can do both. The jogging is always easier than 3 plate.

I do calisthenics because i like the strength based approach of training and doing "cool tricks"
Why so aggressive? Let people do what they like.
Also mirin physique.

say whatever you want about body weight, but isnt it even better to then do the same exercises with a weight vest or a heavy backpack or some shit? that way, its not bodyweight, and you dont sacrifice speed or strength

>click on vid
>skip ahead to 1:30
>there person who posted this is calling my homosexual

>BW training
>easy as fuck
Are you an idiot? I would bet you cant do the most bodyweight exercises other than push ups and sit ups.

In terms of building muscle they can be useful. But most bodyweight guys are more concerned with strength.
That said weights are really good for progressing to difficult bodyweight moves like 1 arm chin ups.

This

If you're progressed far enough to be doing advanced calisthenics and start stacking weight on to of it you're going to build some decent muscle and a ton of strength.

The only place I see calisthenics lacking any is legs. Throw some deadlifts in and it's perfect.

sean?

Does anybody have a link to Any of the Foundation or Handstand PDFs? I lost them because I wiped my hard drive and now kick-ass torrents is down so Idk where to find them

there was one torrent link months ago after KA went down, sadly I lost the link, the guy posting BWG died from whey overdose or something

I'm a
>bwg
fag and I am mostly concerned with my tendon and joint health
also BW moves are cool as FUCK
>planche
>mana
>handstand pushups
>muscle ups
>hnnnggg

Tfw i can do first half of the 1 arm chin up
I think im gonna make it before 2017

I can do one-armed push ups but I'm pretty sure I have terrible form because I hear my back pop when I do it.

More or less have been avoiding doing any more because of it

>being that kind of faggot that ignores what people say because they "offended" you

Can you post a webm of your planche, cross, levers, or one arm pull ups?

Hell I'd be impressed if an idiot like you could even muscle up. Something most of gymnasts use as a warm up.

Here's an old archive copy/paste of the /bwg/ OP post

>Why bodyweight?
youtube.com/watch?v=I_1yp6_gGqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa624efH-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmsDjMujjo
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Dfy_9dqxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q69nII2xTXk
youtube.com/watch?v=M2JFhkTQ1dY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_f5qDofhU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1RF7pLlyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=kUmGd0wA-lM
youtube.com/watch?v=CeAQnYhrolQ

>Websites
gymnasticbodies.com/forum
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co
gmb.io/

>Youtube Channels
youtube.com/user/Calisthenicmovement/videos
youtube.com/user/bboySaza/videos
youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs/videos
youtube.com/user/GoldMedalBodiesVids
youtube.com/user/DemonDrills/videos
youtube.com/user/slizzardman/videos

>Books
>Overcoming Gravity
thepiratebay.se/torrent/7663751/Overcoming_Gravity_(gnv64)

>Foundation 1+2 and Handstand 1
kickass.to/mastering-gst-pdf-2014-ubtrg-t8577688.html

>Foundation 3+4, Handstand 2 and Rings 1
kickass.to/mastering-gst-2-foundation-three-foundation-four-handstand-two-and-rings-one-pdf-t9160432.html#main

>Stretch course, Front Split
kickass.to/gb-stretch-course-front-split-wildturkey00-pdf-2015-ubtrg-t10296049.html

Can we have a /bwg/ instead of a >My body is my resistance thread
Then calisthenics would be respectfull

sadly it has KA links :/

Tarnow-user, go pick up your package!

Jesus Christ.
I live calisthenics and lifting but one isn't necessarily better than the other. They are both good fun and can get you a great physique.

>he cant squat 3pl8 and jog 2 miles for cardio
>he thinks you cant look aesthetic while being strong as fuark
>he thinks you cant powerlift and do calisthenics at the same time
>claims to be aesthetic from calisthenics but looks like a twig who only does situps
deadass

No