youtube.com/watch?v=4CW463kyg5w

HAHA what are you up to?
HAHA you should come out tonight
HAHA im out with some friends
HAHA you should come out too
HAHA ill just go fuck myself
HAHA you're a babe
HAHA hi

>Without his meds he wouldnt have the confidence to make vids and wouldnt have been recognised.

So Veeky Forums why arent you convincing your doc you have adhd

Cause im in the army. Once Im out Im trying.

this man gets it

if you go on tinder just do a line and you'll be all set

I don't want to take drugs that will fuck up my brain chemistry

Yeah, if I had a face like that I'm sure I'd have an easier time as well.

>mfw I just matched with my best friend's little sister on tinder

>drunkenly super-liked my best friends little sister
>she liked me back

How the flying fuck is an autist like this guy getting girls on Tinder.

he's playing a character for the video.
he's playing a different character for tinder.

Thoughts on having a shirtless post-gym selfie as a pic? It seems like a bad idea but the point of the app is to hook up so I'm not really sure

>last girl is 5'9"

What would you have done, manlets of Veeky Forums? Would you have been fucked?

probably say something shitty like "haha we're the same height"

You're suppose to look shredded in clothes.
If you look DYEL in them, you're not big enough.

My last girlfriend was 4 inches taller than me.

She gave great head, though.

I like tall chicks, just not sure if they like me lol

Y'all better stick it in their poopers

>Needing drugs to have confidence
First 4 fucks I've had have been sober

>tfw i just watched a man reading out old text messages for 8 minutes
what am i doing with my life

>first 4 hookups I had I was heavily intoxicated

>tfw 6'2
>tfw gonna start all tender messages with that now

feelsgoodman.biz

Harvard and Stone is douchey and it's full of douchebags.

Ima use this thread to complain about the amount of white weaboo trannies on tinder in japan. Theres almost more fucking white trannies than white women here. Fucking disgusting. Worst of all they all list their job as 'teacher' who hires these fuckers?

I get nearly no matches. Just a few selfies since I'm handsome in real life. I'm real up front in my bio though

6'8 inches. They're two different measurents is my line

>/fit fags complaining, someone needs drugs to be confident
>Most of /fit fags Need drugs to get Muskels

What a boring fucking voice with a dead gaze.

>implying everyone here is a /fraud/
It's a small minority brah.

The irony he's boring as fuck. Like human valium, jesus christ.

>Worst of all they all list their job as 'teacher' who hires these fuckers?
Obviously they teach English. Haven't you heard how easy it is to get a job teaching English in Japan? I'm pretty sure you don't even need to speak any Japanese cuz they do that "immersion" bullshit.

you are probably right, i can not imagine all the weeaboos here Shooting needles to their asses. It must be a small brave minority!

I really really need a woman in my life, lads.

they do that Immersion here in Germany too. Probaly the same in all of Europa.
Probably the right bullshit to do, to learn a new lenguage...

>That line

Noice

I can't believe there are people on this board that think personality really makes some fucking difference on dating sites. You ever watch girls go on tinder? They briefly scroll down to the bio for like 1 second at max just so their friends don't think they're completely shallow. Did you guys ever read the story of beta chad? It's all about looks, that's all it's ever about. Having a good personality isn't hard. Just try to be an entertaining person without acting autistic. There's no special formula you need to apply.

What up, whats your problemo mate?
Serious question, are you fat, are you ugly?

Fuuuuuck, tall girls are fucking goddesses

>"haha were the same height"

Not a manlet, but in my experience that kind of composition/diction/deliberating connotes she's interested and/or thirsty.

I don't even have a bio

It is easy. I am an english teacher here. What boggles my mind is that someone interviewed a fat man in a dress who screams they're a woman and said 'yep, that's the guy we want to interact on a daily basis with children from 6-15 years old.'

Like why? The older kids would bully it mercilessly and the younger ones would be distracted by the fact the strange man from america is wearing a dress.

>paying for tinder plus

3.99 a month who cares

What does tinder plus have over the normal aside from unlimited swipes? Its not like it can make you look bettee.

Nothing really to be honest

I'd cancel it if I cared that much. It is a nice ego boost using the free boost and getting like 20 matches in an hour

That's it really.

Back at home for the holidays. Ended up finding my older sister on tinder.
"Oh so ur four twenty friendly now claire?"

This - girls sexually harass me and even my milf of a dentist openly joked about fucking and called me later that to hook up. I'm autistic and afraid of conversation, but trenbolone, dressing well and being 6'3" really fucking helps. I can act autistic and sperg out because of social anxiety, but people still act submissive around me.

What is going trough a woman`s head when her profile pic is nothing but a weak cleavage with 2/3rd of their head out of the frame?

Im a fattass and women ask me if i work out
I look better in clothes than out of them.

Kill me.

>what would you have done.

Shout '' thas a huge bitch'' as she walked past becasue im 5'7

"I have nothing but my tits so here they are"

whats he on?

or alternatively when they got nothing but a pair of eyes, and a big-ass forehead staring at me?

post your profile pic

well they dont need anything else for us to wriite them...

Kek

Amen brother

>tfw no 6'4 gf

did you smash?

Hey, this isn't a fap you lose thread

>just say Hi
wow that would never work for me
but my pics are also terrible so...

shoo shoo

Y'all forgot to add #nohomo

U planning to get disability and get "veteran" money after ? Also where are you deployed and how is the wage, im planning on joining the muhreens

>Never BEE yourself

>implying most of Veeky Forums aren't too big pussies to pin

Eh it's okay. A little too hipster for my taste.
I only go there if a friend wants to meet up (My friend's gf is a hipster)

all those girls are 5s and lower, though.

>only just 6'3
I thought i was tall lads. To this day I haven't met a chick taller than me.
Will i be the bitch in the relationship?

lol not unless you're a cuck

Find a girl first bucko

Maybe because your English sucks ass

Only shirtless pick that is acceptable is on the beach with friends.

ofc, i ain't no bigot

Girls say they insta left on shirtless pics, but i'd rather trust experience than listen to what girls say...

I have a shirtless as ONLY pic, no bio. lot's of matches, some smash.

But, you'll catch what you bait for, most are vapid cunts only good for smashing

Does Tinder work if you live in a smaller city/area? There's about 18k in mine.

not really

of course, but there's going to be a much smaller pool of women to swipe through. set your radius to the max and be prepared to drive for pussy.

It's like not even really hipster though, it's like yuppies that want to be hipsters. I used to get dragged there by my ex because she had stupid friends.

is there any other apps besides tinder and okstupid?

Grinder

The last time I went there it literally smelled like a shit filled basement

>shitimbald
kek

>haha

KEK

WHAT TYPE OF PICS DO YOU USE??? PLS RESPOND CHAD.

I don't even have to look at this to know it's LAHWF. The key is not to give a shit. It's a fucking app. It's a side game. If it's your main game, you're fucking up.

Veeky Forums
fitness

get the fuck off this board with this autistic bullshit you fucking cuck

Banged a chick last night, have about 3 more in queue. I don't do pickup lines, I'm not their to perform for their satisfaction. I just call them attractive and we go from there. If you try to be witty to try and be interesting congratulations you're pretty much a cuck

I have a shirtless picture of about 1/3 of my chest/jaw/shoulder that says "basic as fuck" and I get a really good amount of likes from good looking, nice girls. The only people that say "shirtless pictures are a bad idea" either don't know how to take a douchey-but-not-a-douchebag picture, and dyel's.

so what about a shirtless pic of yourself doing something somewhat interesting. is that acceptable or still really douchey?

example: i have one of me doing kickboxing

I love these threads simply because they make me realize how awkward most of Veeky Forums is, and how insecure people at large really are when compared to me, someone actually diagnosed with the tisms. It gives me hope that one day I will abandon wizardry.

>shitimbald
every time

Does anyone have the guide for what pics to put up on Tinder and how to make your bio?

>manlet detected