Why don't """"power-lifters"""" understand the whole point of lifting is to MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER, not WORSE

Why don't """"power-lifters"""" understand the whole point of lifting is to MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER, not WORSE.

Look at this fat cunt.....he is happy about a 140kg squat, while weighing 130kg. Absolutely disgusting.

You people actually make me angry with what you do......the whole point of lifting is to become aesthetic and look better than the average person, but you guys put all that effort in and end up looking WORSE than the average person. Nobody on the street could even tell the difference between this guy squatting 140kg at 130kg bodyweight, and some other fat non-lifting guy on the street who spends all his time eating shit and sitting on the couch all day. The fuck is the point of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

rdlfitness.com/avoid-olympic-lifts/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/03/you-can-be-strong-as-fuck-or-ripped-to.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-exactly-is-ideal-to-cut-or-not-to.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-last-couple-decades-werent-just.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/04/powerbuilding-2-its-not-just-about.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my philosophy about lifting is better than yours
>I lift for girls

Leave my board

they are just too lazy to diet

>mobility

I'm not talking about lifting for girls you fat fuck.

I'm just talking about not looking like a fat lazy couch potato. You dumb fuck.

He's not a powerlifter. Powerlifters can't wear knee wraps.

hahahahahahaha good one

Why don't you go to a powerlifting event and tell all the 105kg+ competitors that they're lazy fat and useless?

>130kg bodyweight
>140kg 1RM squat WITH WRAPS
>looks like typical fat fuck that has never exercised in his life

nice!

>Why don't you go to a powerlifting event and tell all the 105kg+ competitors that they're lazy fat and useless?

What do you think society/the average person thinks of someone when they an obese person walking down the street or meet one?

>"Oh that man must be a really strong competitive powerlifter! I am so impressed!"

or

>"How do people let themselves get this fucking fat, disgusting.

>The fuck is the point of that?
tell me the point of living your life to please others and not yourself because I don't understand your point of view

How insecure are you, OP? There is no right way to live your life. You chose your path, but you're so full of doubt that you feel the need to disparage others and try to convince them to live the same way.

Stop needing confirmation and believe in your own decisions, you fucking beta.

Twinkshits gtfo my Veeky Forums

Since when did Veeky Forums turn into being all about feminist fat acceptance?

>implying this isn't the peak of aesthetics

Raw 4 lyfe, sucka

go jog 2 miles

>feminist fat acceptance?
genuinely curious to see the type of person that leads his life just to seek approval of others, I bet you don't even dance or sing so you can seem 'cool'
once you stop caring so much about other peoples opinions you might actually have some fun

god forbid everyone who has different goals than me

"aesthetics" and "strength" are shit in comparison to skill, power and speed, the attributes of a real athlete. You can attain all three of them, and more by mastering the Olympic lifts. There's a reason many gravitate to powerlifting and bodybuilding: it's easy for the laymen to accomplish. Squat? Deadlift? Bench? I call them child's play and isolations are far beneath that. Ask an OlyChad to do any other lifting sport and he could do it with ease. Ask any other lifter to perform an Olympic lift, they will fail every time. So while OP and powerfats try to fight for second place, I'll be enjoying my superior speed and explosiveness.

K, I have a ~7 minute mile at 215 lbs.

This is now the average lifter on Veeky Forums

no.. if you want to be strong and don't mind getting fat then do it, if you want to be a twink shit the rest of your life then you do that..
if you live your life based on others opinions of you then you're going to be worrying about what others think of you all the time instead of just enjoying yourself

>I'll be enjoying my superior speed

yes, yes I'm familiar with that meme, but training olympic lifts also trains *power*, which is strength over time. Hypothetically if I were to fall into a quarrel with that muscle behemoth, I could end him with one explosive punch, but personally I would toy with him a bit first. I could easily weave around any clumsy punch he throws and once I tire of the charade (or he physically tires which is likely to happen first) I deliver the fatal punch to a pressure point.

spectrum confirmed

>teleports behind you
>"heh, nothing personnel, kid"
>draws katana

Powerlifters are bad, but Oly lifters take the cake.

ill be enjoying my superior speed and explosiveness snatches 135 lbs

The spectrum? You mean the autistic spectrum? Wrong. What would have you believing that? I've only spoken facts.

Ok, so you're going to continue with memes then.

Looks like the bodybuilder is mad because he knows he's weaker than powerfats portraits and could never even do the power variations of any olympic lift. Honestly don't even respond back because you just received a final check mate.

>being this insecure
Wew.

t. snatches 0lbs

;)

Are you trying to like my appearance to that of the "fedora" cliche? I'll have you know that I would never allow myself to get that fat. I'm an athlete first and foremost.

those tits sure are peaking

OP you are a fucking faggot. Nobody makes it with a shit attitude like yours, ever. That guy is trying to better himself and you should build him up instead of breaking him down.

People like you make me angry, fucking critics who need to shut the fuck up and focus on their own business instead of getting into other people's.

Fight me IRL bitch.

Calm down negro.

if you can do that i'm impressed good job but i still think you look like shit

>sees obvious bait thread
>posting here for 10 years
>takes it hook line and sinker
>getting this mad over it

Did you turn in natty card or something lotus man lel

That photo was taken shortly after Thanksgiving dinner, so I'm not surprised :^)

Why don't you post your body oh Mr. Ass-The-Dick

quads are lagging hardcore, triceps are behind bis and forearms

>unsolicitited advice

Tricep rope pull downs, legpress

>like shit
yeah sure man he looks exactly like shit.

You fucking idiots kill me. Best in the world or absolute shit. Guess there is no middle ground like say, having a decent body.

I could deck every cunt ITT

The only thing you could deck is a dozen donuts you fatty mcfat fat

Projection: the post

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

>Veeky Forumsness

literally disgusting, don't bring your normie shit attitudes everyones way work you just have to find yourself barbies fuckings vacation at kens dreamhouse edition.

There's one truth to trusting yourself but there are essentials and proven requirements for "making it".

Being aesthetic is one of them, it's like the bodybuilder who can't squat 3pl8 but looks like he's the strongest guy in the gym

Powerlifters on fit are just autists from /v/ who can't balance lifting and eating right so they turn into a weak fatass and justify it by calling themselves powerlifters.

When in reality most real powerlifters look good (unless they are in the heavy weight classes) and eat healthy.

Probably double deck or triple deck anyone in this thread fatty, stop standing near me you smell like cheezies

Wut

None of the powerlifters in /plg/ are fat (except maybe Isley depending on your definition but that's just a meme anyway) and they put up some pretty impressive numbers

Not 100% true. The only guys who are really fat are the "m-muh total, f-fuck wilks" fags. Isley and Bodorio both look fat, but Isley hovers probably somewhere around 18-20% bf, and Bodorio is closer to like 15%, but is also walks around at like 108kg @180cm.

Also Virtus is literally one of the strongest /plg/ trips and one of the most aesthetic people on Veeky Forums.

rdlfitness.com/avoid-olympic-lifts/

olympic """"lifters"""" BTFO

>one of the most asthetic people on Veeky Forums

Wrong general fatties

>bloated roidaroo with a nasty acne covered dickskin body
>more aesthetic than Virtus

"No"

>roid monkey
>aesthetic

literally lmaoing

Mirrin that hairline + dyelness + no stirations in core + 12% bodyfat post cut + lack of vascularity

He looks natural

I can't think of a worse insult

>Ask any other lifter to perform an Olympic lift, they will fail every time.

Except, you know, Mark Henry. Who was the best powerlifter America had ever seen, and switched to weightlifting for lols and was the best weightlifter in America almost instantly.

>having this much body dismorphia

Go see a shrink.

Equipped can. RAW can't, but can wear knee sleeves.

He's not a powerlifter because he's squatting high bar like a faggot or olympic style weightlifter, but I repeat myself.

glad to have a bbers input on movements he doesn't understand.

Go back to your shitty high bar squats, you unlifting, bitch born, poser faggot

OP you're a fucking idiot... Lifting to look good only is for fucking beta plebeians.
- Can your dense brick head realize you can be aesthetic and a powerlifter at the same time?
- Since I don't think you're capable of comprehending what I just wrote, I'd recommend going back to do your cute little face pulls in the corner while you pop your booty out and blow kisses to yourself in the mirror. Myself, and all the real athletes will be on the other side of the gym doing real strength training
- Yours truly, a lean powerlifter

>squats lowbar
>thinks he has any authority on who lifts

Also, I love it when you uneducated powerfats get prissy because you can't comprehend anything that takes more skill than a simple push/pull movement. It's honestly sad.

>he thinks his girly squats are impressive because he can snatch 60kg

>he has such poor mobility and core strength he has to do it pussybar.

Lol bro, I'm a former international D-1 unlimited weight class wrestler, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I zercher squat somewhere around 700 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Zercher squat maybe 495 lbsx8? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

>implying I can't paused ATG front squat your backsquat max

You "weightlifters" are so arrogant despite being extremely weak.

That's a meme. Elite lifters have low bf just not quite as low as bodybuilders or fitness models.

you couldn't lowbar backsquat my FS warmups fully geared up. weightlifters are lb for lb the strongest lifters.

Show me your 250kg+ front squat.

I'm waiting.

Just wtf even is powerlifting. Most strength "athletes" look like shit, have horrible cardio, speed, etc. You are just neglecting many other aspects of fitness. And its pointless in reality too, because any 150 lb guy with martial arts training would KO/snap you.

Implying 70K is an impressive salary, LOL
>secondly, why would I care about how good of a fighter you are? Apart from grade school, I've never been in any fights. Why? because I actually did this pretty cool thing called growing up. I also don't work/go to shit holes where altercations take place.
>third, even if hypothetically you had "the fastest hands you've ever seen" my handgun's "hands" are a lot faster ;)
>fourth, who the fuck cares about zercher squats? Do you do them because your genetics are too shitty to break records squatting normally?

Bodorio is also strong as hell though desu

Alex and Norsefat are pretty legit too

Where the fuck did it say he's a powerlifter??. In all likelihood he probably just follows a generic strength-based routine and felt like testing his max, and is proud of hitting a milestone. What is so wrong with that?

Sure, he's not that lean, nor is he that strong for his weight. But who gives a shit, worry about yourself and stop assuming everyone else should have the same goals as you.

It happens because people buy into the "strength and aesthetics are mutually exclusive" meme
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/03/you-can-be-strong-as-fuck-or-ripped-to.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/08/what-exactly-is-ideal-to-cut-or-not-to.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-last-couple-decades-werent-just.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/04/powerbuilding-2-its-not-just-about.html

>unironically replying to copypasta

Guy in OPs pic here.

First off, the wraps are for my patellar tendonitis, they're cotton wraps with weak elastics in ithem. They give about as much rebound as a pair of rehand knee sleeves, get it right DYELs.

Man you faggots really got bent out of shape from that thread, a 3pl8 squat is nothing. Obviously at 128-130kg i can squat more, i have front squatted 4pl8, very close to a 5pl8 highbar and i pull 5.5pl8 conventional, and bench 3.25 pl8 paused.

Idk why you're so mad over it, didnt even insult any of you in the OP.

Oh, and im not a powerlifter, i just do the lifts i enjoy at any given time. Squats have been a favourite of mine for a long time.

phat chit

i feel bad for u man u just tried to show us ur cool squat and everyones tearing into you so bad. hope u dont feel bad about urself or anything i think its cool. good job man u can squat 3 plate go you bro :)

Did you get so assblasted that you needed to make a new thread about it? Fuck, you are huge fucking loser.

it's a meme you dip

but that's wrong you retard