Progress Thread

Show us your progress Veeky Forums, no matter how big or small, we gotta keep motivating eachother

This was me at 3 years ago at 6'5" 145ish kg, got to 150kg but never took pics

kek, you went scene to get scene chick pussy didn't you? asking because i know a lot of people who did the same.

And now me at 113kg

Sadly yes, glad I'm over that phase because scene chicks are mentally deranged

strong looking body but why are your hands so small

Dunno, I'm a bit of a footlet proportionately too

Post your progress faggots

Justin?

I wish scene girls still existed.

My name is Chris, sorry m8

Mirin', I see you do meets, what're your lifts senpai

Not the best comparison pic, but what ever.

probably one of the best transformations on Veeky Forums went from 45kg to 80kg

And looks like it only took 10 years.

They're pretty shit, desu. Last one I did was a year ago so haven't maxed in a while. Right now at 200lbs
SQ: 380 x 4
BN: 275 x 2
DL: 485 x 1 (haven't DL'd since july, this was at the comp last year)

2 bro

one of the most insane pubertys ive ever seen

Not bad, as long as you're making progress lad

bumperino

you still look shit lol

Jelly faggot

dicklet

Keep it up, proud of you.

BAHAHAHAH THOSE FUCKING HANDS

Hey, you have a face now!
Nice going man.

damn, son. You look great

Here is whats up Veeky Forums

>5'9
>210 lbs

Just started working out. Going to try going at least 3 times a week minimum for an hour

What is making this difficult is my constant over eating. I'm taking in too many fucking calories. Like over 2500 daily

Am I lost cause guys? I've been trying all month and not dropped a single fucking pound how the fuck am I supposed to drop the over 50lbs I've gained

I'm trying to do lot of cardio cause I have a massive beer belly

How long is it going to take me to get back down to my original weight of 160 lbs?? :(

Get some willpower and you will reach your goal, otherwise you will just stay fat

Frig off, manlet scum

You're gonna make it lad

Make it two hours. the second hour should be slow and steady cardio like bike or stairmaster.

Don't listen to meme fags who will say that you will burn your muscle this way. They are retarded most of the time. Cardio taken to a greater extent will do that, but not a little walk/run.

walk/bike is what I meant

I'll try that

thanks will do

Why arent your quads bigger? Doesnt look like theyre filling out those shorts

Use myfitness pal or some calorie counting app to count calories and log how many calories you burn during exercise . And get some will power.
Also, meal prep.

A year ago I was 126.4kg, I was literally a hamplanet. Had a chilling moment at the doctors where she basically said, lost weight or get diabetes and die you fat fuck.

So I bought a longboard, a bench and I got to work. Now I'm at 59kg and I'm about to start HRT.

I'm gonna make it.

congrats on losing all that weight dude, what was your diet like?

>about to go on HRT

Man fuck off tbqh

you just have to make really small changes over a long period of time. drink an extra glass of water this month. then make it 2 next month. 2 hours in the gym 3 days a week is a big commitment at the start so just do 1 hour 3 days a week for now, then add some cardio in a month or 2 for just 10-20 minutes a day. if you have a sweet tooth like me then eat some oats with honey it tastes amazing and it's super filling. if you're a fiend for the savoury snacks, 1/2 a sliced potato pan fried with some parika/black pepper ketchup is amazing. eat it every day this month if you must, then make it every other day next month. losing weight isn't hard it just requires patience but you'll feel great as you're doing it

it takes wayyy longer to lose weight than to gain it unfortunately

I saw this pic like 3 years ago

32, 6 foot 2, hovering around 119 kilos, down from around 130ish about 5 months ago.

Feel very frustrated with the results to be honest. I'm trying to walk or stair walk for about an hour everyday, have given up sugary drinks and trying to watch what I eat.

Post boipussi

I think I've gained a lot of muscle, which might explain the modest weight loss. My legs do look pretty muscular after carrying my up and down stairs for an hour.

fucking chad

>scene girls go out of style as soon as you make it

iktf bro, fuck... the closest I can find are rave sluts

Right now, if you are really watching what you eat and upping your activity level and recalculated your tdee every week or two, you are still losing weight. Your body is just replacing that weight with water. It's still going it's just doesn't look like it much.

Oh and I would suggest picking up a basic daily calisthenics routine.
You know, pushups, leg lifts, squats, bridges, chinups/pullups.
That sort of thing. Will help you drop more weight and make you look much better.

Went from bitchboi to fuccboi. Nice job!

Thanks for the advice.

I'm not really counting caloriest. I'm just trying to remove as many bad things from my diet as I can. I think I've been pretty good, but the scales haven't really been as understanding.

I have wrist problems that don't allow me to do things such as push-ups. I'm thinking of buying a resistance band tomorrow and start doing some upper body work at the stairs where I work out.

Thanks lad

This is pretty much an one year progress, seeing as how I lost a whole year due to fucking up the left side of my body

130 to 200lbs

>Tfw you were broader and stronger in January than you are now

First, what the hell is with the glove on one hand?

Second, can shoulders actually stretch outwards like that? Or is it photoshop?

I used some garden gloves because I didnt want the dumbbells to fuck up my palms

Also to which picture are you refering to because of the shoulders? No photoshop, pretty much must be me doing a stupid pose or angles.

Forever small

will you let me suck you off

Height?