Why do you phaggots like rice so much? There is pretty much no nutritional value, is it because it is filling?

Why do you phaggots like rice so much? There is pretty much no nutritional value, is it because it is filling?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I'm asian brah. Literally can't go 4 days without eating that shit.

because it is delicious

Its all my mom can afford :(

Rice is pretty nutritional, why do you think its' a staple food among societies with the highest longevity and lowest incidence of disease?

china has so many diseases u idiot. ur thinking of japan that doesnt even eat rice all they eat is seafood

Why do Thick Asians look so soggy?

Bitch ain't even thick, she just has hips too wide for her own legs baka

I hate plain rice. Sweet potatoes are better in every single fucking way.

Rice is very nutrient dense and has high protein & carb values, however the carbs are slow digesting thus leaving you with a full feeling for longer and making it difficult for your stomach to process other foods you put in after your rice.
I like rice and on paper, it should be a great bulking food, but it's actually counter productive unless eaten in very small quantities. Same thing goes for many kinds of beans and pasta.

Best carb source passing through

When I was in Japan for 10 days I couldn't get away from rice.

I cant take you serious with that plate..

This is so ignorant, I don't even consider it a bait.

Why not

>Citation needed.

Yes china may have inferior health infrastructure and policies in some regions, Chinese people on average still live healthier, longer lives.

Rice is fantastic m8.

Well japanese ppl are at higher risk of developing diabetes

3 cents per serving
can be eaten with almost anything
easy to prepare
easy to store

plenty of upsides

Than Americans? I call bullshit

It's delicious, it's cheap and it's quite filling.

What's not to like?

whats you're fucking problem OP?

this is someone who gives out fitness advice on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums's Fitness board.

Its cheap and filling
One of the only foods ill get bored of, but never sick of

She is thick and soggy. Like wet bread

how is it counterproductive for bulking?
and yes counterproductive is one word.

Id rather nof be 5'4 have slanty eyes a small penis no muscles and low testosterone

You can keep your extra 10 years of misery

Carb power rankings

Lentils/bean/peas/brocolli n cauliflower
Most fibrous vegetables
Sweet potatoes
Oatmeal
Pasta
Starchy vegetables ie potato
Wholemeal bread
Junkfood
Rice

Never eat rice unless youre on hgh and insulin in which case rice is amazing.

I'm not even asian, are you implying eating rice suddenly makes you turn asian? good point lad. Put rice after sweet potatoes and you are correct.

ahaha, no, no they are not. All western cultures dominate in incidences of type II diabetes.

Are you just pulling these facts out of your brain because you think they sound good to your argument?

Why wouldn't you eat rice???

Carb power rankings

Rice
Junkfood
Wholemeal bread
Starchy vegetables ie potato
Pasta
Oatmeal
Sweet potatoes
Most fibrous vegetables
Lentils/bean/peas/brocolli n cauliflower

They are dude. Their bmi system is different because of that. Just google it seriously. That's the reason why japanese people are generally skinny, it lowers their higher risk.

>its ok to attribute rice to asians living the longest(no factual basis or intelligence LOL MUST BE THE RICE!! I BET SAUERKRAUT TURNS YOU INTO A NAZI AS WELL)
>its not ok to attribute rice and low diet protein to asians being small, frail and have extremely low testosterone.

Did i attribute 100% of their health status and conditions to rice?? no, its a part of it. Don't put works in my mouth, cheers.

Yep, it is, diabetes is still far more rampant in 'our' society due to the shit we eat.

Rice is great, and far superior to wheat-based carbs, you kids need to relax

>they're eating too much carbs which is causing diabetes thats why they're staying so skinny to avoid it

asians are worst drivers
asians eat rice
rice makes bad drivers

I didn't say they're eating too much carbs. I just pointed out that japanese are at higher risk of developing diabetes and they try to stay as skinny as possible because of that risk (well that's one of the reasons). A "super skinny" japanese for us is a normal person to them because of their different bmi system. (Bmi is shit for muscular people, but it works for average people)

>swap rice for barley
>double daily fiber intake, more protein, feel full longer, way more minerals and B-vitamins

rice a shit

>the carbs are slow digesting thus leaving you with a full feeling for longer and making it difficult for your stomach to process other foods you put in after your rice
So ultimately, your body won't be able to take in as much as opposed to if you ate fast digesting foods

>rice
>filling

it's tasty, cheap and easy to eat

Seriously? Seems like 90% of the bulking meal plans I find have rice in them.

is this squid pussy?

Nice, I've been posting that picture around recently. Yeah, like I said, on paper, rice is a great bulking food, and it is good if you eat it in small quantities, but you'll be able to fit way more in if you replace foods with slow digesting carbs/proteins.
I used to eat rice & beans daily, then I'd feel stuffed and bloated for hours and if I tried to put anything else in, I'd vomit. So either way, I'd be throwing up or not eating regularly. I've been able to get a lot more food in since I cut out rice, beans & pasta without sacrificing nutritional value.

What have you put in their place?

i dont know, man. indians eat a lot of rice, and they still shit in the streets.

The fact that you even post his says volumes about the quality of advice you receive here.

>ease of eating is a factor

lobster diet BTFO

>>its ok to attribute rice to asians living the longest(no factual basis or intelligence LOL MUST BE THE RICE!! I BET SAUERKRAUT TURNS YOU INTO A NAZI AS WELL)
kekd

>he doesn't know about brown rice

Because they are mostly vegan...
Read the china study.

go make your nightly shill thread

white rice is a waste of time to eat. Black rice though is a top tier food. Chinese emperors ate black rice while all the peasants ate white.

Your're mom eats black rice while your're white rice dad sits in the corner watching, thanking the black rice

Bananas & raisins for fast digesting carbs; you eat 2 bananas and 1/2 cup raisins every day, that's an easy 470 calories & 116 carbs.
I also eat whole grain bread, oats, milk, peanut butter, string cheese & whey powder and that's pretty much it on a given day. It's very boring on paper but since so much of the food is neutral I don't get sick of it and I can take in bigger & more frequent portions. A nice thing is that most of the aforementioned foods are protein & carb dense and are extremely affordable. It's very easy to live off this for under $200/mo
If you can afford it, get some greek yogurt in there. Cottage cheese is also good, but I can't stand the taste of the stuff. You shouldn't have any trouble with fats, but olive oil is a good source of healthy fat + a few extra calories and it can be put on just about everything. If you want to get eggs in, I like to make omelettes with salsa & sour cream.
Used to eat pasta, rice & beans every day and it ended up ruining my stomach because it was too much for my body to handle. I've noticed a significant positive difference since I stopped eating that kind of food. Everything's fine in moderation though of course but don't be stuffing yourself with those foods every day.

At least every other meal in Japan involves rice for an average person. In Korea, I would say 90% of meals involve rice.

These are the kind of retards giving nutritional advice on Veeky Forums

Post body. Guarantee you're dyel or chunk mode.

>rice

>filling

maybe its because I used to eat with just about every meal but after some rice I'm hungry in about 30 minutes

what about brown rice though?

Lived in Korea for four years because my fucking company needed me there.

They eat rice with every fucking meal.
Every
Fucking
Meal

They sometimes eat ONLY rice.

The way they greet each other is literally "have you eaten rice?" This is not a joke. That is their greeting.

>Chinese emperors ate black rice while all the peasants ate white.
Pure myth started by the Lotus Food Company to sell more "forbidden" rice.

beriberi from white rice

> comparing 200g to 150g

not sure if retarded or bait

It's less that the rice is nutritious and more that they avoid other unhealthy foods by basing their diets on mostly rice and vegetables. Now that they're eating less rice and more meat and fat, their disease rates are climbing much higher.

>Because they are mostly vegan...
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>Read the china study.
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/

And you think these are articles worth posting?

> posts blogs as "proof"

It tastes pretty good.

>And you think these are articles worth posting?
And you think your question is worth asking? especially when I posted pertains to the topic at hand and you clearly didn't read if your asking it?
>Puts quotation marks around the word proof to shittily try to invalidate what I posted, when it's perfectly relevant to the topic at hand and gives very valid criticisms. And also does not read

>implying your stomach is when digestion ends

>And you think your question is worth asking?

Well yeah, I don't see how a sensible person could read those blogs and think they're credible or well-researched in any way. Denise Minger is not a scientist, she has no training in anything related to epidemiology or nutritional sciences. What she did was take raw data from the China study and tried to interpret it, without any training in how to interpret or analyze this sort of data, to form a conclusion contrary to that of the people who conducted and authored the study. The China study was a massive collaboration between Oxford and Cornell universities and the Chinese government, lead by some of their best epidemiologists, biochemists, and statisticians. Denise Minger is a self-described "professional sock-puppeteer." You'd have to be really, really desperate to post her amateur analysis of the raw data as a reasonable response to what has been described as "the most comprehensive large study ever undertaken of the relationship between diet and the risk of developing disease." The fact that you could find blog posts supporting your beliefs doesn't mean your beliefs were well supported by the blog posts.

cheap carb filler that goes well with most things

Wow those blog posts sure disprove the worlds most comprehensive study into nutrition ever done! I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to read them!

>There is pretty much no nutritional value, is it because it is filling?
then why the fuck is it giving me sick gains?

Also relatively high in calories and carbs

I can't believe i used to post and read here all day before. half this thread is clueless morons and the other half is trolls.

>no nutritional value
Explain