What is Veeky Forums having for dinner?

What is Veeky Forums having for dinner?

>15.3 oz skin and bone chickenbreast
>255g brown rice
>Bag of steamer vegies
90p/73c/39f

Fat ass here: Double rich chocolate ON protein shake mixed with water.

Okay, kind of an exaggeration. More like a snack to get the macros right.

PMSF here (so sick of 15% bf and perma cutting for 3 months now, just want 10% and bulk)

>nothing

Daily fucking reminder

Plain chicken and rice isn't reinventing the wheel here it's been meme'd to death and back

No more boneless sawdust chicken pics guys eat some fucking wings or a steak shit stir fry some beef

Stop being such a pathetic cuckold for boneless chicken one fucking egg has more nutrients in it then every chicken dinner ever created

>rice
>Eating carbs

t. fatass

Legit know you're fat through the screen.

There has never ever been a bodybuilder that doesn't eat carbs because your body NEEDS them to put on muscle.

Just shut your fat mouth already

85g of protien? Are you a 13 year old girl?

Well it was 86 today, but yeah on a cut that is enough for me.

Why are you so angry. Sounds like you have been the one eating too much boneless skinless chicken breast.

What if I enjoy bone and skin on chicken breast? This is the only chicken and rice I have had this week. The rest has been salmon, beef, pork tenderloin and sweet potatoes.

just got some grass fed beef... about 1 lbs.
got some not cheap olive oil, and some imported tomato sauce with those Marzano (?) Italian tomatoes.....

>yum

Why is it always pics of plain chicken I don't get it's like everyone's a macro-cuck can't even have sauce or flavor on anything

Like a great philosopher once said

"Eat goddammit"

you gotta eat more protien on a cut bruv

>potatoes

you know there are carbs in there? I thought you were a keto fatty

I'm just tired of autistic fatties advising bodybuilders to stop eating carbs lmfao

>you gotta eat more protien on a cut bruv
Not at 1700 calories. I've actually done more before, but you get sick of eating that much protein.

You're gonna lose muscle faster on cut with that little protien dude

>you get sick of eating that much protien

That's subjective but I would get sick of losing gains.

I'm eating close to 300g a day (roids, 6'4, decade lifting) with like 0 problems step it up

I seasoned it well and had a little heinz 57 on the side. I also poured the pan drippings/fat on too my rice. This is also the only dinner I have had this week that breaks my macros I just felt in the mood for some crispy chicken.

Nah im op and that carb guy seems like a faggot. I actually dare anyone to try and make good gains on keto. But eating rice everyday is a meme when you have way better options out there like sweet potatoes.

Sweet potato not pictured

Best sources of carbs are

1. Sweet potatoes/Yams

2. Oats

3. Rice

Rice being the third best fucking source of carbs in terms of bioavibility is not fucking bad.

Plus it is tasty.

I eat it everyday.

>brown rice

>25.3oz
>255g

what the fuck is wrong with you

>another 4000 calorie day
Goodnight gay earth

Yes. I had my veggies too.

how do i make my chicken based meal not taste like shit?

Learn to cook?

Meant to

Marinate the chicken inbrine or use a slow cooker.

I grabbed 2 chicken breasts and thats what they measured out as.

I then cooked my rice and measured it.

What kind of potato is that? Mirin bbq chicken.

Thanks, it was delicious. And it's just sweet potato, we don't have orange/purple fleshed sweet potatoes in my country

cup of lentil soup mixed with stir fried broccoli, mini sweet peppers, and kale

brown or white? huge nutritional difference

i only eat 1 a day though. i fill the other 50g protein with random stuff

Do you keep them in the fridge? How long do they last?

in the fridge for 4 days. sometimes eat one after 5. i have not noticed one rot yet and i have a pretty good tongue/smell for rot.

i always eat 1 immediately because its tastier and because then i can fit the 3 in 1 glass holder.

I'm almost 250 pounds. That table is useless.