>423 chances of success
>423 places my genetics failed
>father was 6'5, mother 5'8
>somehow managed to end up worse than them both
>stacys will always laugh at me for my height
fucking chads WHY CANT WE HAVE A HEIGHT DISCRIMINATION LAW LIKE FOR WOMEN
just want to end myself

Other urls found in this thread:

goodlookingloser.com/laid/index/an-introduction-and-misconception-about-party-club-game
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a fag

>be me
>my dad is pretty tall
>strong German heritage on my mom's side
>should be at least 6'
>my great grandpa was like 4-foot-nothing
>the one short guy in my family line
>end up 5'6"
FUCK YOU GREAT GRANDPA JUSTIN

nobody takes our problems seriously, either.
im surprised chads and normies havent brigaded this thread yet saying that this is a myth, despite never having been a manlet themselfs.
every fucking time i try to approach grills in the club
>hey, what's your name
>im stacy, and you are?
>im user, mind if i buy you a drink?
>im sorry, but how tall are you?
>she proceeds to laugh with her stacy friends
i hate this world and the chads who rule it

>WHY CANT WE HAVE A HEIGHT DISCRIMINATION LAW LIKE FOR WOMEN
leftist faggot

You know white people were not always as tall as they were now. At some point in time the dutch were considered to be the shortest of europeans and look at them now.

Yeah, true, but Germans have always been considered fairly tall, they've only averaged out recently. My dad is 6'2", if only I'd inherited his height instead of his lankiness.

>>im sorry, but how tall are you?
>>she proceeds to laugh with her stacy friends
Tallfag here. Does this stuff actually happen exactly as described or are you being an unreliable narrator? Just curious; not trying to troll you.

If it makes you feel better, I'm 6'4, fit and have a decent face and still got rejected at clubs (back when I was still dumb enough to waste my time with them). Some of my rejections were fucking BRUTAL. Even the successes were nothing special. Occasionally, I could meet a girl, chat her up and end up making out with her but that was as far as it went. I eventually realized clubs are literally the WORST place in the world to try to meet girls, let alone actually get laid by the end of the night. Even though you're surrounded by girls, they are not there to hook up with you. It's like being out on the ocean -- water everywhere and not a drop to spare.

GoodLookingLoser has an article explaining this. His pickup videos are bullshit but I think he's right when he says girls don't even go to clubs to get laid.
>Girls go to nightclubs in big groups in 1 or 2 cars.
>Unlike bars, it's rare that you will find a girl by herself.
>These large groups come from a PRE-PARTY and pre-loaded with significant amounts of alcohol and/or drugs that make them ADHD or preoccupied (cocaine girls).
>These large groups purposely cockblock or "protect" each other from anything but attention from groups that are on their level or above.
>Groups that contain both males and females often are already having sex and they aren't trying to speak to ANYONE they don't know.

All of those were true for my club scene back when I lived in L.A.

goodlookingloser.com/laid/index/an-introduction-and-misconception-about-party-club-game

Agreed. Discrimination laws are bullshit, for the most part.

With that said, short men ARE more discriminated against then women as a whole.

Half Nigger?

>Decent face
You ugly Breh when I go out with my 6'3 friend I still get more Pussy because I'm way better looking.
He thinks he has a "decent face" too.

how can you be so unlucky? usually men don't end up be shorter than their mother

sorry OP

fuck off faggot

>WHY CANT WE HAVE A HEIGHT DISCRIMINATION LAW LIKE FOR WOMEN

we have a height discrimination law for women?

>You ugly Breh
N-no, you d-don't understand user. Girls actually approach me and flirt all the time outside of a club environment. Srs.

Clubs are different. Very different, almost like being in a foreign universe where girls passing by will approach YOU, smile and even playfully touch you but then simply be on their way before you can try to talk to them. It's..it's like some maddening fucking game they're playing with you! A GAME! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WOMEN IT'S DRIVING ME MAD! ELLIOT RODGER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA HOLY FUCK!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>king of manlets

fuck off
it was so close

dad is like 5'8 and mom and sister like 5'2 so by all logic I should be happy

but fuck off
I hate writing my height as 178cm, 180cm looks so much better on paper

>tfw 6'5 and haven't been training from child
c...can I still make it brahs?

We're all gonna make it, brah.

5'3 here. Honestly, it's not that bad.

I also gain muscle super easy. Like It seems like I'm on gear even though I'm natty type easy

>clubs are the worst place to meet girls

I'm sorry to break this to you user but you must be one ugly motherfucker.

>nobody takes our problems seriously, either.
because you're a whiny elliot rogers tier faggot.

Are you sure you didn't stunt your growth with a bad diet when you were a kid?

look at him
he 4'8"
his father was a goddamn street vendor
he became an university professor, journalist, politician, minister and now a congressman

wait... no son is shorter than their mother

>dad is 6'1"
>mom is 5'6"
>grandpa from father's side is 5'7"
>grandpa from mother's side is 5'6"
>great grandpa from father's side was 6'7"
>great grandpa from mother's side was 6'
>end up 5'11"
My manlet grandpa fucked me.

i think he means that if we cant discriminate against women, we shouldnt be allowed to do it by height, either.
makes sense desu, all or nothing.
as a 6'2 guy i say nothing, but ofc the manlets will say all.