Is Captain America achieveable natty?

If not where do i find super whey protons and creatine to reach avenger mode?

Yeah sure man. Whatever

he was pumped for the scene I'm pretty sure

>dat overdeveloped chest though
looks like man boobies

whats CGI

TRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNN UNNNNNNTAAAAAAAMMMMEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain America mode is impossible without the super serum and it would likely make you Hulk mode anyway.

Evans mode is feasible though.

>TRRRRRAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNN UNNNNNNTAAAAAAAMMMMEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Train like no man ever trained.

It's what they used to make him look skinny.

oh shit yea totally, definitely can't work the other way

you guys are fools if you think the only thing these actors have is a pump during these scenes. you probably arent aware of digital cover up in movies either, and think everyone in hollywood has flawless skin

>boobs
>flabby, undefined body
>still manages to have a 6 pack because why not?

His body is achievable natty, you just have to give up looking aesthetic and settle for... that...

>super soldier serum
>natty

Those balloon tits look ridiculous, like synthol.

In fact, I'd bet money it's synthol.

Start by curling motorcycles, move on to compact cars, then full size sedans, and finally moving helicopters.

This is why having long biceps is a genetic lottery winner.
Looks way better then people with short biceps.

The chest looks huge thanks to good lighting, its just an illusion.

Also he is natty. His work out is posted on a few places. He basically did a bulking Keto diet.

>Also he is natty. His work out is posted on a few places.
That's not how logic works

he is literally canonically on steroids
also this

Case closed.

-pump
-perfect lighting
-steroids because no actor has time to lift for years

sure achievable with those 3

Achievable natty? Sure. It's just not gonna be in the time frame he gave.

Hollywood people are paid to fit into a role into a pretty short time. They don't care about trading in their natty card.

Everyone saying it's not achieveable because he most likely used chemical is an idiot. He used chemicals to gain the mass fast, but his size is not outside the realm of possibility.

Also, his chest looks ridiculous because his shoulders are forward, squishing his pecs together.

>no gf to motorboat my over-developed pectoral muscles

>actor has no time
Wut

Po-post pics.

more?
for scientific research purposes

>reddit

considering that Evans is probably pumped/dehydrated for most shirtless scenes and add make-up i'd say you can absolutely hit Captain America natty mode

This is true. I know a guy who works in a large sfx house in London and his teams are literally paid to add definition and size to these guys. Not saying that this particular guy isn't built irl, but my friend tells me that a lot of the bodies you see on film are almost entirely computer generated. I'm also not saying it isn't possible to look like these actors, just that they aren't putting the time in to look that way.