The 300

Read this book and loved it, it is about a Jewish boy who gets boxing training from the best German boxer in the thirties. anyways in the book he tells the boy to do 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 50 minutes of running and 50 pull ups all adding to 300. could I modify this routine to be better than what it is before I begin boxing training or should I just do the books routine?

are you an Auschwitz Jew?

then why do you want the routine of one?

as a boxer you can always
>run more

its basically military workout cant go wrong with that

but if it gets too easy change exercises to harder ones like pushups into handstand pushups, situps into hanging leg raises, pullups into front lever progressions maybe or one arm chinups
and aim to run faster, do intervals

>it is about a Jewish boy
Discarded
M8, I have had enough Jew-propaganda 'literature' forced down my throat to last me a lifetime at basically all stages of formal western education.

GTFO from Veeky Forums because literally everyone knows jews cant get into superior physique. That is why your ratfaced people came up with the myth of a supposedly high IQ. Because a subversive set of beliefs are equal to better DNA. kek.

It's almost like that routine was written by a novelist, and not an actual trainer.

Huh.

Did a Jew fuck your girlfriend or something?

my whole country.

>my whole country

While I do find that reply rather clever, your antisemitism is still very silly to me. Just like all other groups of people, there are Jews who have done terrible things (Soros, the Rothschilds) and Jews who have done great things (Kubrick, Einstein). There are plenty of wonderful Jews out there.

I'm Germanic. I'm willing to admit my people haven't been perfect. I'm also proud to admit that we've had many great achievements. Through the British, Dutch, German, American, and Swedish empires, we conquered most of the world. In some cases our influence was negative. In others, it was positive. The same goes for all people. If you're smart, you'll learn that loving your people does not mean hating other people. I try to stress this to all of my fellow nationalists. If a Jew is a bad person, yes, that Jew is your enemy. If they believe in something you disagree with, defeat them through debate. If they're a physical threat, defeat them the old fashioned way. I think this goes for everyone though. I would consider a Germanic supremacist who wanted to wipe out all Jews to be my enemy just as much as a Jewish supremacist who wanted to wipe out all Germanics. Blind hate is stupid regardless of who it is directed toward.

>everyone knows jews cant get into superior physique.

Look up Max Nordau

>That is why your ratfaced people came up with the myth of a supposedly high IQ. Because a subversive set of beliefs are equal to better DNA. kek.

If Jews came up with IQ tests to make themselves appear superior, why would Germanics outdo them in some ways? We Germanics have a much higher verbal IQ (and IIRC spacial awareness as well) than Jews on average. In fact, some researchers believe that the average IQ of England in the 1800s could have been as high as 115, which is equal to if not higher than that of Ashkenazim.

I only read books approved by Veeky Forums. Is this by DFW?

>Jewish boy
Fuck off

Tldr jew boy

>People like this are real and not afraid to spew their retarded beliefs

Dude what are you even doing stop encouraging that guy

JIDF in full force.

>If you're smart, you'll learn that loving your people does not mean hating other people.

If you were smart you would know your nationalistic tendencies and tribal loyalty mindset is foolish and archaic. A man's only responsibility is to himself, his family and his friends. Don't trick yourself into believing your country falls within.

> tfw 1/8 ashkenazi Israeli master race

The rest of me is gypsy and British. Jews rule the earth for good reason

T-this is b8 r-right user? Or are you too ignorant to draw lessons from other cultures?

>everything written about the Jews is propaganda

Sounds like you've definitely read some propaganda

Stop encouraging him to give up his racist bullshit? No. I think it's important to remind nationalists that that taking pride in your people doesn't mean you have to hate other people. You were telling me not to encourage his nationalism though, Werent you? Why? Wouldn't you prefer he embrace a non-toxic form of nationalism?

I'm not, nor have I ever been, Jewish. I have no Jewish relatives and can trace my ancestry back very far. I still think antisemitism is total nonsense. There are good and bad people from all backgrounds.

>If you were smart you would know your nationalistic tendencies and tribal loyalty mindset is foolish and archaic.

The overwhelming majority of people require a balance between individualism and some sort of transcendent element to live a fulfilling life. God is probably the most common higher idea like this. For others, it's accumulation of wealth, scientific progress, the class struggle, or the nation. For some, it can be a combination many ideas.

>A man's only responsibility is to himself, his family and his friends.

A man's responsibility is to whatever he chooses to devote himself to. If he wants to be a Stirnerite and suck his own dick all day, that's fine. If he doesn't see himself as being a part of a greater community and chooses to only care for those close to him, that's fine too. If he does see his ancestral culture or the culture he is immersed in as being a part of his identity, that should also be fine.

>Don't trick yourself into believing your country falls within.

The state and the nation are not the same thing.

Dude youre really not helping the "jews brainwash people" meme

You are too reasonable for this place m8

you're forgetting this isn't /pol/ user, severe mental retardation and your only achievement being white is not a prerequisite for posting here

I like you. You're like me, trying to be reasonable in an unreasonable place. It's like chewin chaw in a hurricane but it all gets spit back at you but it somehow satisfies.

How? Do I sound like I'm brainwashed?

Thanks!

i think he means you are brainwashing
apparently anything edgy is "redpill" while anything he doesn't agree with is brainwashing