Im just a manlet, nobody loves me

Im just a manlet, nobody loves me.

>2cm off from european manlet cutoff height

real world chart

5'10' and below kill yourself
5'11-6'1 pretty aesthetic
6'2" perfection
>6'2" is disgusting lanklet status

Here's what I think the real world chart is (for the US)

6'7" and above is not great. Being too tall doesn't seem to be talked about as much as being too short so I don't know which is considered worse but at this point, I think you're probably in a situation similar to that of most "manlets". However, if you can somehow pull it off....holy shit, that'd be awesome.
6'4"-6'6" Getting a bit too tall but it can be pulled off if you have been working out enough...and if you can pull it off, you'll look amazing.
5'11"-6'3" Ideal. 6'2" is probably the best IMO.
5'8"-5'10" Average height but easier gains. At this size, I don't think most people consider your height to be a negative attribute.
5'5"-5'7" At this point, many people would consider the person short.
5'4" and below is pretty bad... but height isn't everything and it isn't the end of the world. Work with what you have. Don't let the manlet threads discourage you. You are at a disadvantage. That's true. You can still live a great life if you play your cards right though.

> hes just a manlet from a short family

>HE'S JUST A SHORT FROM A SHORT FAMILY
>CURSED BY THIS LIFE MIDGET MONSTROSITY

Pretty accurate for here in the states.

A lot of it really does come down to the company you keep. I'm 5'9" and on a campus of 40,000 students I find myself to be average. For every guy I see taller than me I see two my height and a guy shorter. But, my closest friends I hang out with are 6', 6'2", and 6'4". For some reason I just don't get along with other men around my height.

Will he grow, will he grow?
Will manlet still grow?

I'm a little over 172 cm (no clue how much is that in feet) and I feel short. Hardly anyone is the same height let alone less. Most guys I meet are around half a head taller which would make them around 180-185. Girls on the other hand are usually also taller but here and there some are my height.

>tfw lifting compressed my spine and made me shorter

6'2 I've only ever had one sexual partner and I just broke up. How do I go about swimming in pussy if I don't have an amazing face? I'd rather be a good looking manlet desu.

pull ups, inversion tables, stretching.

HOROMONES AND SURGERY
Very very heightening me!

(Rippetoe) Rippetoe
(Rippetoe) Rippetoe
Rippetoe is our bro
Magnifico-o-o-o

5'10.5 am I short?

>.5
you're a manlet faggot, mostly because you feel insecure enough to say .5

>5'4" and below is pretty bad... but height isn't everything and it isn't the end of the world
It's important to consider race too, asians and poly's can get away with being considerably shorter than the average male.
I went to Tokyo last year and as a 5'10 king of manlets I towered over everybody there

I'm Just poor boy
No money for food and gym

scandinavia?

Sad but true.

>5'11"
>Ideal
Coming from a 5'11" manlet, this is a complete lie. It sucks being this short.
No woman has ever called me "tall" by any means. Women want a height that is intimidating, masculine. 5'11" is not that height.

Is this the real cut-off?
Is this just a Veeky Forums mee-mee?
Caught in a deep feel,
No escape from faggotry.

Open your eyes,
Look up to the lanklet and see,
I'm just a short boy, I need not lift heavy,
Because I'm easy gains, easy life,
Little height, pretty low,
Anywho the girls blow, doesn't really matter to me, to me...

Mama, just been called a manlet,
Put the pen against my head,
Measured the height yet again,
Mama, life had just begun,
But I've gone and throw all my growth years away.

Mama, oooh,
Didn't mean to never learn,
If I'm not back again with a gf tomorrow,
Carry on, carry on >as if I want a gains goblin anyway reeee

nigga you gay

>ignoring 1.3cm because LEL INSECURE

I'm not even on the chart.
Who else 5'4?!?

>not being 5'5 peasant of manlets mode

there's a lot in an inch, 2 people can be 5'10 and be of varying heights. blame your dumbass imperial units.

and no it's not short, maybe with basketball players around you