Mires thread

>Tfw you will never be mired this hard in your life.

Koyomi gives me inspiration to lift

yea well i need to know where that is from fampai

dumping the supreme mire

Weab fag

i thought the story behind it was that he was actually telling a sad story and she isn't actually miring

Is bakemonogatari still going? Ironically moving to japan cured me of my weebness so I don't really watch anime these days.

>Weab

really?

Same here. Used to watch anime and Japanese drama all the time until I moved there and I've barely seen anything since.

she isn't, flex is talking about his mom dying

Why would you watch the raw? Wait a couple of days and you'll be getting the sub.

calm yourself weab

Why is Araragi so hot in Kizu when he's at his most beta point in the whole series?

It's from Monogatari, which is divided up into a bunch of different shows with the same cast. I don't really get how it works.

The girl is Tsubasa, at least. Everyone calls her Cat.

Kizumonogatari actually happened. It's in the format of 3 movies, I think two are out but I don't know if they're subbed yet. I haven't really been paying attention to anime much recently.
I think they're running out of material though.

It's the same show, it just jumps all over the place in its timeline.

Well, this is confusing then. Most shows don't rename themselves constantly.

ive been talking to this girl a little bit, never alone cuz shes always with her fucking stupidass friends and im too beta to just bring her to the side and talk, but one of her friends added me on facebook, does that give me the ok to add her and initiate convos or what cuz im an autistic loser so idk

>I think they're running out of material though.

Nah, they still have the later part of Owari to animate and Nisio is still shitting out books since he's going to milk this series for all its worth.

>Tfw I bought a fem monogatari school girl outfit so I can cosplay cross dressing aragari but they didn't end up getting that far.

Literal middle school problems

Wew lad

people don't bite their lip when you tell them about your dead mom.