Who here /sardines/?

who here /sardines/?

Me

Me too

me

me too thanks

I love them but the mess is so smelly and difficult to deal with

If i eat them at work it stinks up the office

Even at home i go outside and eat them by the trash and throw it all away immediately when im done

If there were a stink -free sardine i'd probably never eat anything again, they really are the GOAT food

>that one guy in your apartment complex that eats canned fish out by the dumpsters

>eat them by the trash and throw it all away immediately when im done
Please never change Veeky Forums

Yes please, with some rice would be nice for dem carbs.

I own my own home you poorfag

For less than 60 cents a can they are truly the GOAT of canned food.

I've been a big fan of sardines for years now. That one recipe where you bake them with eggs is amazing.

i only like sardines if they are grilled otherwise mackerel > any other fish

Yum yum in my tum tum
>Portuguese style ftw

When I'm on a trail hiking I just put them between two slices of bread and it's great, but it must be the kind that comes in tomato sauce otherwise it's too oily.

The bank owns your home

Me

Try some surströmming and sardines are like roses after that.

i'm scared of mercury but still eat sardines from time to time. i get my epa and dha from daily fish oil. fish oil has a fraction of the mercury that any kind of fish or seafood has. sardines are amazing tho because of how much other good shit is packed into that tiny can. i wish more and better research was done on the mercury in fish.

Sardines have almost no mercury or pollutants because they have very short lifespans and almost only eat plankton.

You don't have to worry about mercury when eating sardines.

Can I keep this in pic related? I've felt a lot better this year living on chicken, corn beef, sausages and vegeatables, less carbs then normies I guess.

Lads

Hated the idea of them, then my wife suggest I try them and they are very enjoyable. Get the skinless organ less ones if you don't want a fishy taste.

Lightly cover in flour then bbq them.

here af

>gr8 taste
>gr8 macros
>gr8 shelf-life
>cheap as hell
>minimal mercury risk

10/10 get on the sardines bros

what was that one weeb meme game for the ps3 that would constantly bring up sardines?

was it disgaea or persona or something?

help me remember fit

>eats them off the can like a plebeian
>doesnt buy them fresh off the fishmonger

ahaha wow.

they still have an assload more mercury than my supplement and the research and guidance on the subject is dogshit tbqh. i'd like better info available.

Fisherman's eggs are truly a GOAT food. Too bad whenever I make them I mix it up and it looks like shit

google is your friend m8

sardines are some of the safest fish you can eat

>fishmonger
What In the actual fuck

Tim Ferriss does...

No, i literally own it.

A can a day keeps the gains goblins away

I eat 4 cans a day

all kinds of flavors, they are actually delicious, when im bulking you get that there olive oil one and some bread. hits the SPOT nigga

what about the manlet variety aka anchovies?

>eat a can of these as a pre-workout snack
>shit myself during deadlifts
>scamper out of the gym to the sound of laughter
>cry all the way home

>Not using your squat plug.

I love sardines, but apparently eating canned fish is 'weird' to a lot of folks. Have been asked about it before, I had no idea how to respond. I guess the smell really bugs some folks, I hardly notice it as long as I don't forget to take the trash out overnight.

Anchovies are usually heavily salted, blah.

KEK
E
K

Where the fuck are you getting them for thst cheap? It's 1.50$ in Cali

>blue state
>high taxes
>tons of regulations
>the city of liberals

In Poortugal.

Eating some right now thanks to this thread.

>tfw wild planet masterrace

people can't imagine this.. my father in law is always trying to get me to mortgage my house because I'm "wasting money" by not having one.. wtf

Looking for good alternatives to canned tuna chunks, how do you eat sardines? I'll buy some tomorrow but what should I be looking for? They are mostly headless, tailless and gutted, right?

Kippers are clearly the superior tinned fish.

Right here.

Thick seeded bread, sundried tomatoes and pesto topped with sardines has been my thing lately.

Sardine threads are the best

I need help, can't find canned sardines in Norway that aren't actually sardines but brisling (sprat) but marketed as brislingsardiner?

The director of King Oscar in Bergen has said "when we put brisling in cans it becomes brislingsardines"