Am I being manipulated, Veeky Forums?

>be me, Veeky Forums for 2.5 years, junior in prestigious career
>meet her, junior at her career, 29, looking for a relationship to settle down, marry, and have kids.
>n.b. I am more than a year younger than her
>she limits 'hangout' time to once/week
>she says she likes sex but
>never initiates
>guilts me about it after.
>"it's too long!" it's only 20-25 min
>"i don't like anal!" after admitting she's had repeated anal with fwbs; tfw haven't had anal with a woman auditioning for wife role
>in general, avoids sex

fuck everything about this, right? I feel like she's putting up with me to get to marriage, but isn't actually attracted to me.

Leave her.

Get out and fast.

please remember bro, pump and dump

>in general, avoids sex

Run now. It's only going to get worse.

m8 that just sounds like a garbage situation? How are you not seeing this?

thanks, all. just needed input from another perspective.

Absolutely, do NOT do it. The difference between a woman who is actually cares and works at things and a woman who just wants to have their cake and eat it is enormous.

Leave her. she is not attracted.
Your life with her will be misery.
I am out of 9 years of this shit. I tryed everything to have a family and relation with this chick but the truth is once the magic is gone and she has no interest it is over.
Deal with it. Leave her and start living again. Now.

There is an image floating around, I don't have it but it sounds like your situation. The guy is kind of a nerd, but works hard and doesn't get too wild and gets a good career like he planned. The girl goes out, parties, basically a club slut, then when the time comes for her to do all the things she did to other guys to her S/O she settled with B/C he had a good career, she refuses.

Tie her to the bed and burn down the house you plebian kekold, this grill sounds awful in every way possible. Christ even makes my ex sound good.

arent u kinda happy that u will be starting a brand new fresh life without her?

hard to find grills truly into you at this age it seems. most are looking for an appropriate situation more.

wish i was more serious about dating when I was younger but wasnt attractive then kek

Christmas Cake Girl (older than 26==bad). Depreciating asset and has run out of fun more like it. She now wants a baby after giving her best habit forming years to other guys and other bosses. Wants to be rewarded exactly and justly or else she is going to harbour resentment. This person can only take her situation out on the kids that come from the sorry sod who compromises for her.

3 years together can come easily with the thrill of novelty, 5 years is hard work. Commit after 5-10 of perfect behaviour and enthusiasm. She is trying to skirt around the hard work.

Try this motto: My sexual relationships contain enthusiASStic sex.

>Dating used-up women who are up against The Wall

If I catch you doing that shit again I am going to slap you, user.

>tfw not stupid
>tfw date girls 16-18
>tfw girl I'm seeing is crazy about my dick (17)
>everything is new to her
>wants to try stuff all the time
>nothing off limits
>wants to fuck nonstop

Why are you dating 30 year olds lamo

Also that girl just isn't attracted to you

Bruh, I was in a relationship similar to that. Get out while you can, it only gets worse. It's literally a very short slope towards full blown emotional abuse.

Just ask yourself, would you be happy living like that for the rest of your life? If not, leave. Kinder women with better pussy game exist.

Yea man get out of there ASAP.

Your diagnosis is spot on.

Her is some pro advice on how to improve your social skills AND have fun

>Slowly start only hanging out when sex is convenient
>Have a friend call you with urgent business every time
>Have their name labeled in your phone with something believable
>Let her know you can't hang because you're working out
>Don't text back
>Etc

Run. Run away as fast as you can and never look back. You're being set up as a meal ticket. She has no actual interest in you beyond that.

yea fuck everything about that..

Your stock is rising hers is falling...

GET OUT NOW

Yes you are being manipulated, get out while you can. Do NOT END UP LIKE ME

>Start dating girl
>Sex all the time
>Anal when I want
>Literally banging 4-5 times a night
>Buys me cute gifts and shit
>So sweet and nice
>Do whatever I want with my friends and shit and she doesn't question me
>A year of this goes by
>Move in together
>Suddenly sex drops to once or twice a week
>Still blows me a lot but I like to bang
>No anal at all
>Still creampie'ing her when we do bang
>Any time I want to be social I am accused of cheating
>Stop hanging out with my friends almost entirely
>Literally just her and I hang out and we hang with my cousins once or twice a week cause theyre nearby
>Tells me how bad birth control is for her body
>I get tired of this life and decide to break up with her
>Apparently she stopped taking birth control after telling me how bad it is
>Pregnant
>I am trapped into either paying child support and being cucked by some loser who will try to live off my gf
>Or I can stay with my gf and have a shitty miserable life

Lads it has been 6 months into the pregnancy and I am ready to drain my bank accounts fly to Euroland and try to get by as an illegal immigrant so that I can escape. I do not wish this on anyone.

She's bored of riding the carousel cock or tired of being used for only sex by every Chad she's found. She's past her prime and looking to settle with a nice beta provider.

Run, you are 27-28, you can do sooooo much better.

>fly to Euroland and try to get by as an illegal immigrant
Are you white? Otherwise fuck off, we have enough with all the sandniggers and normal niggas invited by Mama Merkel.

This, or she isn't attracted to you enough to work to satisfy all of your desires.

In either case it's a no brainer to leave.

If you stay get a paternity test. You can't trust her. Atleast make sure that kid is yours.

Well if it's your child man try to make it work.. Be good to your girl while shes pregnant with your child..

Be supportive, women are emotional as fuck when preg...

It's just time for your next chapter in life.

did you fucking read his post at alll

Honestly man. I've come across a lot of women that will try to get you hooked then cut you off until you make a commitment. It's a safety net for them so they don't get too attached before you screw them over.

Every one of those bitches I've kicked to the fucking curb... literally the only/main reason I have bitch is for a warm wet place to park jimmy. If she doesn't like to fuck and do all kinds of freaky nasty shit... then she really has nothing to offer me.

OP... you should cut your losses.

You're a fucking loser. Nut up and take responsibility for the kid, faggot.

Why did you move in together?

Things were great up until we moved in together