Look myself in the eyes in the mirror

>Look myself in the eyes in the mirror
>Instantly lose it and start crying
Anyone else feeling worthless today?

Flamboyant faglord

yea, failed a class and have no passion in about anything, how do i find meaning again boys

Is this a humor thread? OP, you got me on first post. 'Bootin

i've felt like that for the past 10+ years. never gets easier or better

This doesnt happen.

Squat day? Me too.

Nope, I think I'm a pretty good guy overall, definitely not worthless.
Maybe actually study.

Lonely as fuck for the holidays. Been getting shit sleep for past two nights after sleeping so well just before. On a strict cut of ~1700 caps, struggling to find energy to stay active

Tired of just running into thirsty sluts on online dating, I just want something meaningful too. Maybe if I tell them how much I bench?

Fuck phoneposting. Meant cals not caps.

Start meditating OP, learn stoicism

what's up OP?

>don't know what to text grill
guess it's waiting time then

only faggots who don't work for their goals are worthless.

suck a dick and kill yourself

Veeky Forums the post

prove me wrong

protip: you can't

I just been found out that I have been getting played for the past better part of a year. I never expected this from her and I honestly thought I found the one. She was so perfect to me, I actually fell in love like a complete idiot.

I never been this hurt my whole life. Why would somebody do this? Why? I wouldn't wish this feeling on anybody. I just don't understand man...

what's your deal, are you gay or something?

Are you a woman?

Alright talk to us OP no need to stack it all up inside of you.

No. This girl I was really into and have been seeing for almost a year seemed all perfect and everything then I found out she secretly been in a relationship with some other guy for the past 2 years.

I never gotten so worked up over somebody before and used to think all those feels threads were lame until now that I actually feel what alot of those guys must have felt. This weird chest feeling is new to me and I don't know how to deal with it.

Upset she decided to fuck someone else? Can you really be shocked after a year you never made a move that she chose someone braver

date a devout christian girl next time who wants to save herself for the person she'll give children to.

or keep being a cuckold faggot in a relationship with a whore.

What are you talking about? We was dating.

Read:
Also im not OP if you are mistaking me for some other user.

perfection is a meme my dear friend

lol, same shit happened to, almost to a tee.

But I got fit, and am now fucking her, any time I wish to.

She was a devout christain girl.

I honestly dont think I can trust girls mich after this, I'm just gonna lift, make mad money have one night stands etc.

>She was a devout christain girl.
>was fucking people behind your back

she wasn't devout. she was a whore raised by her generation and the media.

Yeah well she did a pretty good job keeping up the act. I can't believe I actually fell for this shit.

did she tell you she was a virgin or did you start plowing pretty soon after you met her.

I don't even think I want to fuck her anymore dude.

Nope
Got slightly mir'd by a lady colleague today, so that snapped me out of my gloom for a little bit

But I'll get back to normal tomorrow so it's k

>I never expected this from her
fix that ffs
>I never been this hurt my whole life
fix your grammar first (it's to do with your misuse of the past tense)
and then fix your age because it sounds like you're underageb& tier

not really no

i feel pretty good although unsure on how to proceed with this bird

Just because your middle school english teacher molested you doesn't mean you should repress those memories by giving out grammar lectures.

LMAO BTFO!!

>bitching about grammar
>not ending sentences with periods
Freaking freaker

Lol wrecked

lol

>take shirt off in bathroom
>look at how small I am in the mirror
>stare intently, growing angry
>almost punch mirror in frustration
Daily preworkout routine

Grammarfags remind me of that one nerd back in school that always reminded the teacher to collect the homework.

Push yourself to be better than everyone else. And do everything you can to achieve that, and once you've done it people will have nothing on you. Strive for that moment

Did you do drugs?

Watched that new movie Boyhood. Out on Netflix. Literally cried like a bitch from the start couldn't watch 20 minutes

I'm not that user, im:
but yeah this is exactly what my plan is. It seems like all my life I've been put down. Im going to be the best out there and when im not im going to keep trying to be the best and from now on I will stop caring about what others think. Im going to get into boxing, extreme sports, im going to be rich and im going to get a fucking motorcycle because i always dreamed about it back since i was a kid but was too scared to actually go through it. Im going to get fucking fit as fuck and I will never worry about shit like this again.

I always felt like there was some sort of "breaking point" mentally that I had to wait for but now I see that its all me. I need to simply stop being a little bitch all the time and man the fuck up.

A leading researcher in the field I'm interested in interviewed me last week to talk about grad school. He does clinical psychology as well as neuroscience but the clinical program's deadline already came. I was applying to the neuro program though so I didn't think much of it. In the interview, he said it was too bad I didn't apply to clinical; he only had one slot this year and a clinical student already took it. He said I'm by far the most qualified and impressive candidate he has met this year and if I had applied clinical instead of neuro I'd already be in for next fall. Now I have to apply to neuro and hope I find a (lesser) mentor to fund and train me, or wait a while extra year for the next application cycle to apply to a clinical program. I got a late start in academia and am already 29, so I really don't want to wait. Feeling like literal shit right now.

Why does /pol hate people who work out so much?

I have the opposite.

I fucked everything up in my life. Lost the girl I really loved and wanted to marry. Dropped out of college, twice. Have been nothing but a burden to my parents all my life. Lost some great friends due to being a dick.

My body is literally the only thing in life I did well. I feel shit all throughout the day, I only get kinda happy when I look at myself in the mirror without a shirt on

Will you want to see me again?

Woke up this morning but my fiancee wasn't in bed with me. She left before I got up to go to the gym. We usually go together, but I fractured my arm last week and cant do arms

Rorshach-core

>be me, 23 years old
>live in probably one of the most fucked up countries in the world, zero chances of doing something good with your life, you can only starve to death, or work as a slave for about $500. Taxes are insanely high too
>there is no future for me
>parents never loved me at all
>socially retarted
>in a relationship with a semi-crazy woman 25 years older than me, sex life is dead, all we do is argue and fight about everything

Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself, please