Weak DL

So I've been lifting for 3 months now.
I've made significant gains. I can now bench 100kg or 220 pounds for 10 reps strict. But my problem is that I seem to have a much weaker DL. I can only deadlift about 180 pounds for 10 reps with good form. Anyone had anything like this before? Maybe my back is weak?

Man om always scepticcal about those numbers always think it's trolling
Im only at 120kg bench and 150 dl
For ur answer, ur prolly short so ur upper is stronger than ur lower this is Common just eat enough and keep Woking at it

last week i did 140 kg dl. can't get past 70 on bench. fml

Yeah maybe. I'm not that short though. Just under 6ft. Definitely gonna keep working at it though

Eat more. Keep hitting that bench man. Smash it!

Sounds about right, im also just under 6ft

tfw you were at 35kg dumbbell incline bench and hurted your wrist and had to start again with

My form is probably off a bit. Don't really have a mirror to Watch my deadlift or anything.

Make sure to stretch your wrists properly man

>2.5plate squat, good form
>1.25plate OHP, good form
>1.5plate bench, good form
>2 plate DL, snap city

F-fix me pls

A lot of the muscles utilized in the deadlift are your back and leg muscles as well as arms. Sounds like you're either weaker in your back or legs in regards to deadlift. Just keep going at it and you'll get there. I have the reverse problem where I'm only benching 1pl8 but I can DL 3pl8. Try to work more on your legs and back with isolation exercises or simply keep slowly going up in weight with deads.

Just don't go crazy with it and fuck up your back.

Pretty sure it's my knees and back.

Try pulling sumo

My bar is quite short but I've never tried that before. I'll give it a go.

Add Block pulls to ur routine

use your phone and record yourself from the side while deadlifting. not having a mirror is not an excuse.

Sam eboat here
3 months in 6 1 tall

>tfw 230kg deadlift for 5 reps
>65k bench for 3 or 4

lmao fuck off how do you even manage

>tfw body refuses to do deadlift even with having enough energy
biggest gains goblin ever

3months lifting and he benches 220x10. the fuck?

wtf

youve been lifting 3 months and can bench 220 for 10 reps? im assuming 3 sets? wtf
should i just kill myself.

Same here. 135 kg bench and only 165 kg DL, always feel like shit after dl too

I can't even figure out how to do deadlift. Set up, look at mirror, back is straight, do the set, its easy, look at video, my back started rounding on the down stroke of every rep

> implying you have a 3240pl8 bench