Thoughts?

Squat 4x10 (2 min rest)
Bench Press 3x10 ( 2 min rest)
Chins/Pulldowns 3x10 ( 2 min rest)
Behind-Neck Press 4x10 ( 2 min rest)
Barbell Curl 3x10 (90 sec rest)
Sit Ups 4x20 ( 1 min rest )

3 days a week

Also what would you personally add or change?

I would add deadlifts, dips and rows. But would doing all 9 exercises 3 days a week be too much?

No if you are roiding.

If your a natty doing this 3x a week would probably be too much.

Does the rest time mean between each set?

Arnold was a genetic freak who was roiding from the age of 15. He has no comprehension what it is like for a normal person to be lifting.

3x a week natty that is going to fucking destroy you

That's like 35 minutes of resting. How about actually working out you pussy?

Add T-bar rows which Arnold actually loved, and you're golden.

The fuck u talking about, this is a regular full body workout gtfo here

I am confused, are you asking if this is a good beginning routine OP? I would say it depends on your goals.
I don't think you need to do a full body day three times a week.
I would honestly recommend you start with something like
ABXABXX
A being Upper Body
B Being lower body

You shouldn't start with behind the neck.press if you insist on doing one of schwarzeneggers numerous routines.

I can write you one if you like.

Have you ever pinned or actuall know people who do?
Anabolics and their effects depend on the compound you are injecting and to what magnitude your body metabolizes and converts it to testosterone.

Most people who are competitive strength or physique atheletes, where the weight room is their peimary focus in the sport, don't typically do that much more Volume or frequency (save maybe some ifbb pros). They especially don't do these bizzare three times a week full body days
They are counter intuitive at the advanced/elite level

How long have you guys been training and competing? Because you guys don't seem.to know what you are talking about. That routine is garbage in general but you don't have to be pinning to be physically capable of these movements at given frequency and volume.

Although I think these sorts of routines are outright foolish

Genuinely curious, what do you find bad about the routine?

2min rest hm. I usually rest 1min on heavy compounds, should I up to 2min? Is that pretty standard?

A natural beginner can easily progress on a full body 3x a week workout.
An intermediate will have the self awareness to change a few things about it to keep things going.

It's a good program, but it's not STARTING STREMF or whatever powerlifting program is being shilled this week so it will be shat on.

This routine is ok, but is not optimal. People here like to repeat bullshit they read from the sticky.

Well there is a neglect of the triceps, rear deltoids, back, lower cbain, and calves.
I also don't like the idea of a three times a week with no variance of the volune and frequency. It seems counter productive.

I also think there are certain key motions left out of it like floor pulling, horizontal pulling, fly motions in both directions, and a complete lack of cardio.

Depending on your goals I would be happy to write you a new program in a few hours when I return from my afternoon training session.
I'd want to know your goals, scheduling (x days a week), weight & what sort of facility you frequent (what resources they give you access to)

Optimal for what?

Stop using the word optimal stupidly.

The usual roid deniers/Arnold asslickers that these threads attract

Your God is a fraudulent freak.

So it's missing so all it needs is one set of 75% effort dealifts and to alternate in chinups.

And if you look at the program you'd realize that it will outright fry your triceps.

Not exactly sure what you are saying because of the lack of clarity in yor english.
Horizontal pulls are not an alternative to vertical pulls. Nor are floor pulls an alternative to either. They all serve different purposes. They are all different tools in your toolbox.
If we are talking about adding deadlifts, I would say that it is hard to opperate effectively through this entire routine with a 75% deadlift, or 75% of 1rm on any of the major compounds. Percentages really aren't all that conducive to effectively training for strength and hypertrophy as a beginner. Their 1 rm will change, hopefully, too frequently.

I also believe it is missing far more than just those things. Yes beginners can successfully progress off of a three times a week full body split. That doesn't mean it is necessarily the best method or that it isn't counter intuitive to their status as a beginner.
I want to help OP but he needs to let me know his goals