Ever since i started working out my flexibility has been steadily improving...

ever since i started working out my flexibility has been steadily improving. today i finally managed to obtain that elusive autofellatio 1x1. didn't have the balls to finish though but it felt amazing.

who needs girls anymore?

thanks Veeky Forums

>no homo

Other urls found in this thread:

malemasturbationtalk.com/auto-fellation-self-sucking/auto-fellatio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>didn't want to drink up his own protein

Never gonna make it.

i plan on doing it next time. i eat a lot of fruit so it shouldn't be bad

Enjoy stretch marks on your back and thighs. All girls know what they are. Cock sucking faggot.

pathetic m8. i've swallowed my load dozens of times. not even gay btw.

You don't get stretchmarks from stretching you moron, you get them from growing.

You don't get stretch marks from growing you idiot, you get them from expanding.

How did you manage to do this? How long did it take? Can anyone accomplish it?

You don't get stretch marks from expanding you idiot, you get them from shrinking.

you're all fucking dumb, men don't get stretch marks, only women.

didn't take that long. few months of doing yoga and stretching before lifting. i couldn't even touch the ground with my fingertips bending over when i started.

yeah everyone can do it. on how long it takes depends on your dick size and your current flexibility. i'm 7.5" and it took me little less than 5 months to be able to do it but i had 0 flexibility before.

I've always heard it's more like giving a blow job than getting one.

that's just people telling you lies to make sure you don't get the pleasure of sucking your dick and drop the value of women.

Its both

I wish I can barely touch my toes.

Everything else is very flexible but my hamstrings and lower back are tight as fuck even ater years of stretching.

it's both. you're giving one but you're also getting one. best part is you know what feels good and you can do it. sky is the limit.

it's not gay because i'm sucking my own dick. if this is gay then so is jerking off.

Stretching is kinda gay desu.

Please post routine to learn this.

my sides are fucking destroyed

literally any yoga program 1-2/week. do some hip, hamstring, calves and pike stretching every day.

enjoy best blowjobs in few months

Not everyone is meant to suck their own dick. You need to have the right body proportions. It's easier for manlets, because their torso is shorter and their head is already closer to their dick.

t. I don't want to give myself succ

Actually I would call it less gay than ducking a woman because she generally had another guy inside her and that's then gay. You on the otherhand would never let another man touch you cause not gay so then that's even purer

This. I've tried stretching hamstrings by just attempting to touch my toes but i dont feel like im making any progress. Does Yoga have 'routines' like lifting?

stand on blocks to get extra depth or when sitting grab your feet and then start putting extra stuff between your hands and feet to get even deeper stretch.

Yeah. But I practiced Bikram and Ashtanga yoga and never could zuk m'dik.

nice try

squats gave me stretch marks on my butt faggot

I'm not gay, I suck my own dick

maybe try joining a seminar like this: malemasturbationtalk.com/auto-fellation-self-sucking/auto-fellatio/

You need to not be fat and have a big dick. I sucked myself off this morning. If you can get it in past the tip it feels way better than jerking it. But it's like that guy said, doesn't feel like getting as much as giving if you're physically straining to reach your dengle.

All in all it is a degenerate practice because masturbation is weakness.