Manlet Issues

Suppose you are a manlet Veeky Forums, would you date a girl that is your height or taller and weighs more than you so that your children will not be manlets?

>father 192
>mother 187
>me 173
>younger brother 196

i'm a miniature version of my father. every year i look more and more like him, apart from height.

i feel like a kid around my family even though i'm 25. my brother is 19.

how? why? seems to me that parent height has nothing to do with child height.

>mfw 5'10 and doing pretty great in life

>vegeta
Kek. Your power level will never match kakarots tho...

he's genetically got an edge but I can at least try to keep up.

don't give a fuck/10

5'5 M Italian-American here. Married 5'8 blonde hair, blue eyed Irish girl.

MFW child is born, and at 1 year physical kids is in the 90th percentile for height.

Fuck my manlet genes. My offspring will look like Hitler's dreams thanks to my wife's potent eggs.

This manlet learned.

And you get to fuck that sweet android pucci... Amirite

That is the face of a serial killer in uniform. That guy looks like he genuinly enjoys what he's doing.

that's kevin spacey

>having children

i'd date anyone from Anna Kendrick to Karlie Kloss height

andriod, rich super genius, whatever I'll end up with someone pretty alright.

Oh yeah, that was krillin. The ultimate manlet.

>The ultimate manlet.
mostly because he gave up and became a pussy.

Bro he could barely even Kamehameha, what was he supposed to do?

not be a faggot, everyone else can do it nonstop laser party style, even the 140 year old pervert.

he was a little bitch that didn't even try during training whose wife could beat his ass.

>your height or taller
yes
>and weighs more than you
hmm

Muscle>fat

Wtf did you not watch Super?

not yet.

There is literally nothing wrong with dating a girl who's taller than you.

>All men are dogs anyways
Christ I never thought I wanted to be dommed b4 this post.

>not wanting to dom a demeaning whore
you must be gay.

No not all. I want to be her puppy boy so I can lick lick lick while she strokes my hair gratefully.

that sounds pretty gay.

ssj1godsssj13Gssj sorry no anything after Buu arc is non-canon in my eyes.

I fucked a 6'2 girl once at that time I was like 5'5, it was so fucking akward.

>Suppose you are a manlet Veeky Forums, would you date a girl that is your height or taller and weighs more than you so that your children will not be manlets?

I'm not short (1.81m) but I want to do that just to have a son that is really on the top 5%. I want a girl with blue eyes, a strong jawline and at least 1.75m which I think is like 5'9. He'll be the ubermensch his dad never was.

I'm 5'6" and my gf is 4'10". my sons will almost certainly be manlets. i'm not gonna stop dating this girl obviously, but i'd like to know - am i being selfish?

>at the time
What'd you do fuck your 7th grade teacher?

Nah. Just make em lift from a young age and wrestle from a young age so they can be full turbo manlets with napoleon complexes and the ability to back it up.

Eugenics are real. Most people are too dumb to apply them to themselves.

Here's an honest question, whenever you guys go out as a couple, is it hard to do much? Have you ever been stopped for looking underage, or getting barged when you queue places or etc?

There's no height more manlet than king of manlets, not even everything below

t. king of manlets

yea i get carded anytime i buy alchohol, but that's not atypical for someone who's 25. and i'm assuming barged means' shoved? no i don't get shoved around

You fucking know the answer to this. I'm obviously not going to tell you to not have kids, but follow his shit from day one. Proper food, lots of sunlight, swim classes, medical attention. I've seen short parents with tall kids before, so it's up to you. Do whatever you can to spare your kids of any unnecessary hardship, including those that come with your shitty genes.

>suppose
>Implying not everyone on this chinese cartoon autism self help board isn't a manlet

>shitting OUTSIDE of the jimmy johns
why are fat fucks so disgusting?

>tfw no high test amazonian goddess to turn me into a proper man via trial by snu snu

>you not eating vagina like it's breakfast lunch and dinner
>and I'm the gay one
Okaaay. That's probably why you're being cucked as we speak