I'm not even watching it but yes, it is bullshit

I'm not even watching it but yes, it is bullshit

Just get an implant my man. The sooner you come to terms with it, the better. This shit is like 5 thousand dollars and it's premade so an incompetent doctor can't fuck your shit up (like a bad nosejob could). I've seen results and it's totally worth it.

In a few decades no one will care about our "dude accept yourself and stay true to who you are" shit anymore, so just make yourself pretty by any means, feel attractive and be happy.

No but like he says the window of operation is around the 10 year mark. Once you stop growing there's very little you can do.

>I have no idea what the claim is, but it's obviously bullshit
Retard.

Wolffs law. Bone remodeling is real. That's why kids get braces with rubber bands.

It's legit

Fuck it, I'm just going to try it. Worst case scenario there's no/only a marginal improvement. My jawline isn't that bad, just want to maximize my genetics.

>Just get an implant my man.

Veeky Forums always wants the easy way.

the other (realistic) way is growth hormone and it's kind of easy too lol

You look like my type, user. :P

What does a bad jawline look like?

I have been doing this since my sophmore year in highschool. I am 22 now and it has worked wonders on my jawline.

Since what age?

the other (realistic) way is pushing your chin out with your tongue over a decade.

So what exactly does one need to do? Just have the tounge in the mouth a certain way and chew gum or what?

not true

it's the same way braces work for adults

they slowly reshape the bones but you have to wear a retainer (in this case continue the tongue/roof contact) for the rest of your life

Tongue against roof of mouth, teeth and lips together. And lots of chewing. Broscience though, YMMV

It seems legit. Force from muscle causes bone to grow differently. My understanding though is that it is most effective as a child--after that the change is minimal.

fourteen year old here

i have been mewing for a few months and I already see improvements

for all you old people here i don't think it'd work as fast.

see you in three weeks

More like see you in 4 years, underage b&

i think you're just upset your jawline will never look good.

Enjoy your ban

I'm going to my grandmas house for a few weeks so it's ok

>inb4 USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Not yet.

am i banned yet

They should ban all plastic surgery.

Let chinlets and jew-noses fail to reproduce like they deserve.

Nobody should have to be born with a receding chin and find out later that his fathers jawline was actually fucking plastic.