If you haven't made it by now you never will

Daily reminder that if you are a genetical failure, lifting is just a waste of time. You might as well swim or do cardio.
>10 months into full body novice routine
>went to gym religiously, skipped one day since february, always ate, slept, rested and very rarely had any alcohol
>numbers are horrendous
>started squatting with the bar, now do 100kg
>started at 55kg BP, got to 80x5, now struggle to do 73 after deloading
>started at 50kg DL, now 120kg with no hope of ever going higher
>still cant do more than 2 pullups or 5 chinups, after months of negatives, rows, chinups, pulldowns
>look EXACTLY THE SAME as when I started

Just accept it, IF you are skinny or skinnyfat there is a 90% chance you're not build to get shredded or even look remotely good.
Anybody disagreeing can post their before and after pictures proving me wrong.
I keep seeing people that in less time than me have achieved 1000times the results, with brosplits, fullbodies, ppl's, any routine, with no knowledge about the mechanics of the lifts, about safety, programmin etc
fuck this, literally everything I build a passion for and sacrifice for ends up being another big steaming pile of poop

>genetical

Kill yourself.

Calm down. Your numbers are fine for the first year of lifting. You made two mistakes - you started with a strength routine when you wanted size and you stayed on SS for 10 months when 3 is more than enough.

No biggie. Run GVT and EAT, EAT, EAT.

stop comparing yourself to others

>more than twice as strong within 10 months
>giving up because it's not going fast enough
you are right. you aren't going to make it. it's not due to your body though. your mind is weak as fuck. enjoy being a quitter.

I mean, I exercise because I wanna live a happy + healthy life senpai.

I have switched focus to running, but lift to keep my small gainz. Maybe i'll be built in 10 years

they're not fine, they're horrendous. the only proof is that they've been the same for months, and I've increased so little in so much time
if I stopped SS after 3 months I would have been at 60kg sq, 60kg bp, 35kg ohp and 80kg dl, so....no
>GVT
what the fuck is that

I started with subhuman laughable numbers
now I have barely-training numbers.
You dont know me, I laugh at you thinking I am weak minded, if only you knew what I sacrificed throughout my life for the sake of hard work, poor child

your problem is comparing yourself to e-stat posters on here who lie about numbers.

maybe you should read about periodization. more is not always better. clean up your diet and bulk up to advance. etc.

/thread

You forgot to eat. You would have bigger lights and look like you lifted if you ate enough. End of story.

If you started with "subhuman laughable numbers" it means that your maximum strength output in the current span was weak. SS and SL bring out your maximum strength when you start out.

Everyone has to start somewhere, don't worry. GVT is German Volume Training - it's a brutal way to get in more volume and make you grow. You need to forget about strength and just focus on getting bigger for now.

>still can't do more than 2 pull ups

...why don't you just train them, you mong

Eat more.

>your problem is comparing yourself to e-stat posters on here who lie about numbers
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>maybe you should read about periodization. more is not always better
I know about periodization. I'm on GSLP, which has a poorman's periodization built into it. Please expand
>clean up your diet
my diet is close to perfect. I drink no alcohol, no soda, I never eat fast food or sugary foods, except for homemade desserts.
I eat plenty of meat, protons, veggies and fruit, I eat at a surplus and have been for the last 10 months, except for a couple pauses when I had the flu

expect that I keep seeing people irl or online with proof that have achieved 1000fold what I did, with infinitely less commitment, knowledge and sacrifice.
Either I am genetically unlucky or there is something I am missing here

>still can't do more than 2 pullups or 5 chinups
there are no genetics this bad in the history of human existence. most downs syndromes would progress much further than this and you're complaining it's genetics? useless fuck

then you are overtraining. when was the last time you took a rest week or a deload week?

try taking 2 weeks off without lifting and then start back up slowly in the 3rd week before pushing for PRs on the start of the 4th one.

That would set me back like 2 months, one week I skipped a day and the next week it seemed like I hadnt trained in a year
I'm not overtraining, 3 times a week cant be overtraining, I cant be the only person in the world to have this problem

You are exactly like my brother.
He kept on lifting.
1 year later->still miserable gains.
2 years later->hard-earned gains that tend to diminish after a stressful period/illness/skipping the gym - still he kept on.
3 years later ->the natural hormonal response started to kick in, after having concentrated on large muscle groups, thighs, back, etc.
Now he looks like someone who lifts heavy.

This might sound cliché but yes, you are walking through hell.

You will see boyish weakling guys becoming monsters in tenth of the time you invest in your conditioning. I know. Be jealous, feed your ego from their success.Let the hate flow through you. Learn to master your ego, your dark side within. You will still look miserable compared to them, but after a while you will have that your smirk in your face, that you know better, even if they are bigger.

And keep walking.

You are still on an LP when it is time to move on. You aren't genetically unlucky, you just keep doing crappy workouts that don't fall inline with your goals. The kid that does chest twice a week with buttload of volume will always beat you because he is outworking you.

This is simple stuff sets, times reps, times the weight gives you your total volume. The more volume you do, the better the gains. You are stuck doing low-volume routines that increase your strength but do nothing to give you the hypertrophy that you want. The biggest trap that Internet lifters fall into is the one of minimal volume and high intensity.

At your stage you are better off doing the most brotastic splits, rather than GSLP.

I'm starting to think, or at least believing since I cant find another explanation, that this is the thing
I probably have reached my pathetic strenght plateau/potential and any more effort is useless and would be better off doing a split or PPL.
I'll give it the rest of the week to do some research and think it over

I focuse FROM THE START on big muscle groups, the big 3, compounds and no BB bullshit
what the fuck kind of hormonal response is that after 3 years?
also
>3 years for sub 1 year gains
I might as well just kill myself. or roid.
It's incredible how many shit cards I got dealt in this life.
like a saying that is used over here "fortune is blind but bad luck sees so very well"
there is no room for any more hate I feel for humanity and everybody I see around me.

>still cant do more than 2 pullups or 5 chinups, after months of negatives, rows, chinups, pulldowns

WTF? I'm a lanklet and just started SS squatting 30 fucking kg and I can do 5 chins from full hang

b8 m9

>I focuse FROM THE START on big muscle groups, the big 3, compounds and no BB bullshit
Seriously, drop that mentality. You need that "BB bullshit" because you don't have muscle. You are WAAAAY off your strength potential but you don't have the muscle mass to do it. Yet.

I want you to think how people got somewhere before the advent of the Internet and the "flawless" routines that get parroted. Kids just went it, did the exercises the big guys were doing and ate. They did EVERYTHING WRONG and got more than the guys doing "optimal training". Let that sink in.

>if only you knew what I sacrificed throughout my life for the sake of hard work, poor child
you're posting on Veeky Forums, whining about your lack of progress. you didn't achieve anything. you don't know what hard work is. you're delusional.

where did I boast about achieving again, child? right, shut it

According to this guy I'm like top 1% genetics. I went from 5x3 with 3 minute rests to 5x8 with 90 second rests in 7 months. I also drink a ton of alcohol and sometimes even EAT PIZZA.

I'm in the same boa been lifting for a year still as skinnyfat as when I started