Genetics are Everything

Genetics are literally everything.

This guy clean and jerks 246kg.

The guy on the left.

Just fucking lol. You'd have to be literally PSYCHOTIC to deny that it's all genetics after seeing this shit. He'ss one of the strongest lifters IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE, yet he has the physique of an average 50 year old sedentary office worker.

Face it, it's fucking genetics that matter. Not routine, not protein intake, not even progressive overload. Yeah, sounds like some tumblr landwhale whining, but it's so fucking obviously true that it just blows my mind that Veeky Forums can't accept it.

We are literally insects compared to Chad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqJN1PyD0E
youtube.com/watch?v=gK_3hDVvfFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genetics are determinant yes, but who the fuck is Chad and why are you an insect compared to him?

Get over yourself, man. Go lift.

yet he looks as big as klokov even at that high bf. face it, if this guy lost weight and got to ~10% bf he would be insanely ripped

He's just off cycle. Give him a break.

strength =/ aesthetics

learn the difference between the two and how they even happen and you'll understand how it's possible

>if
>if
>if
>if

If you won the lottery, you'd have 300 million.

If you were born with 190iq, you'd be really smart.

Go shove your ifs down your COPING beta throat.

>you will never go swimming with klokov in a speedo

Brehs...

because losing weight is hard. this guy competes for strength you fucking imbecile. he doesn't give a shit about how he looks.

how many medals have you won?

>This guy clean and jerks 246kg.

Bull shit. Post vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXqJN1PyD0E
youtube.com/watch?v=gK_3hDVvfFM

The picture of Ilya Ilyin is years old. His body looks nothing like that anymore.

FUCKING OWNED AND DESTROYED!

yeah i started deadlifting like 3 weeks ago and just deadlifted 305 kg. even the guys at the gym were like damn you have some insane genetics. i agree with them.

He isn't even trying to get shredded though. Fucking sumo wrestlers are worshipped in Japan, athletes just have different goals.

>different goals
>when they compete in the same weightclass

both donot compete anymore, but their gooal was the exact same

ilya competed in 94 and klokov in 105
and ilya also won olympic gold twice whereas klokov didn't

>b-b-but he lifts for strength

So does Klokov, and yet he is amongst the most aesthetic bodies i've seen

ilya would have competed at 105 again if he didnt get popped

klokov also lifts for aesthetics

Klokov trains like a bodybuilder for marketing purposes. If he didnt he would look like every other weightlifter.
But what would a non lifting beta cuck like OP know?

And yet Ilya BTFO him in the Olympics.