Eternal /fph/ /fps/ /fht/

tumblr edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1AtmfBkIc
youtube.com/watch?v=2VwbaDHAFzo
youtu.be/BeqyhueoFJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>view search results

Does that mean they still keep the thinspo blogs up? I never noticed the link before on that pic.

>yfw there really is a National Association for the Advancement of Fat Acceptance
>yfw they have conventions where they debut new mobility scooters and fast food items
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1AtmfBkIc

>be at my job working next to a gas station
>eating gas station snacks
>protein bar and orange juice
>fat life hating fatt fat feminist short haircut dyke looking chick get out of her car
>goes to gas station
>comes out with two slices (half of a large) pizza, and a 32 oz of soda.

She's gotta be eating like, 1000 calories there and it's mostly carbs, and I'm eating 500 calories, and at least getting some protein in there.

The orange juice is the least healthy of my choices, but I still have a bottle of water to drink too.

Another one of these stupid threads? Yeah, because hating these people is going to make you stronger and fitter...

It won't, but it will keep me leaner. Looking at the ravages of fat logic is pretty good motivation.

When are you going to stop posting this?

That file name

wheres the fucking story?

These threads help me stay on track and laugh at the fat logic I used to have.
It's not about making fun of people who are actually trying to better themselves but those that promote the message that they are healthy when they clearly aren't.

>ancient grease

rollio

Rofl

rooolll

kijhyugtrfyuh

She has a stomach under her stomach

how was your day at Middle School?

t. fat fuck

At least tumblr hasn't gone full pinterest. You get a similar warning there if you search fitspo

I am a greekfag and I can confirm that this woman is considered a bombshell today as well. We'd pray to god she doesn't trip, cause we all know what happened to Nagasaki when a fat man fell.

Keep rollin rollin rollin

t

That's the best burn I've heard today

brocorollo

jesus christ that womans legs

scrollan

Roll I hope my car doesn't count as electronics because I'm going out if I can't use my phone or internet for the next three hours.

Rerolling because I'm banned for life from eBay

Pop

rollaaaan

Rollan

oll

rip thread
fuck this rolling bullshit in threads not dedicated to them

>Dec 2015, 5'8" and 275 lbs
>Dec 2016, 205 lbs
>still fat and hate myself
>mum's an alcoholic, during the time I've lost weight she put a lot of weight on
>pretty much the same amount I've lost she has gained
>she's obese now
>heavy breather, can barely walk or do any physical activity
>"I don't really eat a lot, you all know that"
>eats shit food, all throughout the day, little bits here and there, constantly eating snacks
>10+ coffees a day, all w/ cream and multiple spoons of sugar, only drinks lemonade and non-alcoholic beer
>no regular or decent meals, doesn't cook for herself
>absolutely hate fat people
>hate mum for being fat now

roll.

I didn't know this was a thing so I had to look up more videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VwbaDHAFzo

Anything but going outside it's very cold right now

yeah okay ill go ahead

>replies to a comment saying we shouldn't have FPH threads
>with a retarded "roll" post so a bunch of newfags can derail the FPH thread
Was this the plan all along?

Bleh

rolland

lets go

fuck see you guys in 3 hours

will do it when i go to gym next

>NEDA: feeding lies

Fuck it, I have time to kill

>new mobility scooter
If we can somehow tap all of their fat into energy for that scooter

Rell

>that entire video
how did this happen to our species?

ayy lmao

Rolling

ok

Great idea
>5'11, 220lbs, 7.5% body fat
>Go to fat acceptance bullshit

>Bring lawn chair, chips food sodas
>Mabye even blow a fe hundred on a scooter
>Complain about how sizism is effecting the world
>How fucking privilaged everyone is be a complete meme
>The second anyone starts to doubt your charade
>"Wait what are you doi-
>"Oh just because im fat means I'm not healthy enough to get out of my house how sterotypical?!"
>See how far into the group you can get accepted, make a game of it
>Do this every year become well known and watch the bewilderment of new fatties coming in as you sociallizing eating donuts with others

Aww yeah

rollllllllllling

Rao

rooooooll

Rollin

FPH thread ruined.
It has too many rolls now.
Thanks a lot asshole.

Rolling

Roll

Veeky Forums I have some good news. Earlier in April I said I was desperate to change my lifestyle and I wanted to get healthy.and I've lost over 100 pounds now. it's all thanks to the lovely advice you've given me and now I don't even think about sweets anymore.

I'm happy. I eat what I want, I drink what I want and I still lose weight. These threads are very helpful and insightful.

You underestimate how powerful of a motivator hate and self loathing can be

Let's see here

roll

Fuark!

Congrats, user

>april
>100 pounds
jesus fucking christ

roll

Keep up the great work, user! You might wanna check up on a doctor over the semi-rapid weight loss, but you made it!

youtu.be/BeqyhueoFJc

I don't think anybody's posted this before, but it's a Russian talk show that Tess Holliday recently appeared in. The LOOKS on the audience's face, behind the host, when they first put up her photo is priceless.

roll again

>Han mah boogie

I don't get it, it's just the same picture side by side. But seriously folks...
>when you're so fat your nudity isn't considered NSFW

Let's try this.

It's just fat people doing fat things. For example, I was at the store today, and two hambeasts were buying two cases of mini doughnuts. Nothing else. Apparently, these doughnuts were on markdown due to being on the expiration date, and the cashier told the hams to make sure they were used within two days. My thought was, "pretty sure that's not going to be an issue." Just fatties being fat.

Nope, your fate is your fate.

>tfw the electronic-less 3 hours was spent on the toilet due to a sudden case of explosive diarrhea

We're dividing user. I believe humans are on the verge of splitting into possibly several subspecies. Normal people, not necessarily fit but not pants on head retardedly obese, will remain the highest class, obviously. Planets, trans the fucking multitude of variations of trans, genderqueerbinary what the fuck ever, will be the subspecies. It will be interesting to see how a species divided itself by generating conditions, then considering itself oppressed by those generated conditions, ergo creating the subspecies. It may be the first time it has been done by choice rather than environmental force, I don't know.

Lets roll

ROLLAN

rull

Fuuuuuuck

Roll

Room

rolling

nothing better to do

lets get to r o l l i n

rollin'
pls not 46-49