>Now 20 years old
>See my old bullies every now and then on in the town where i live
>I am the buffest of the all
>They're all either skinny fucks or really fat

HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/75073626
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Knock them the fuck out. What are you waiting for?

>hahaha bro did you see user angrily staring at me?

>Hahahahaha yes. Wearing some faggy skinny jeans and shirt 2 sizes too small

Boxer here, I used to think like you.

Can't let the past hold you down; if you walk around carrying that shit you can't soar my nigger. Let go of the past.

I was bullied too and it was really bad in middle school. Once i saw a guy that would fuck with me in 7th grade while i was in the gym and we shook hands.

Cause Im not autistic or female.

Can't hurt people over that old stuff.

Were any words exchanged?

This is the way to go. Only betas hang to the past, shit like that happens when you're young.

No but he barely benches the bar now.
I feel way better about it now that it happened. I mean id like to punch his teeth down his throat before but when he acted friendly towards me i didnt hate him anymore

i know that feeling.

He probably regrets it, teenage years are fucking weird.

Probably. The reason most kids put down others is because they feel anger in themselves because of insecurity, family issues or whatever. Once it all goes away you realize how much of a cunt you were.
I remember i used to pick on an Asian FOB in 8th grade as well even though just a year before that i was the one being picked on.

There was this one guy in middle school that had early grow spurt and was a fucking giant among the peers. He wasn't exactly bullying me, but he acted like he was a fucking god and no one said shit to him, because of his size.
Were both 19 now. I'm 6'1 180 and he's like 5'8 or 5'7 and even thought he is jacked (you gotta compensate for the height you kno) he still looks small next to me. I just wonder how that guy feels, going from a mountain to a manlet, that no one takes seriously

I saw some kid I used to bully in like 6th grade last week, he gave me a weird look so I just smiled at him and he immediately looked away like the beta he was because he is way smaller than me.

I knew a guy that was a freshman as a 16 year old so all the kids around him were 13 or 14. He was taller and stronger than everyone because he obviously finished puberty and acted like a total cunt to everyone.

Yes you compare yourself to them, come here to brag about it like a vain little princess, and open with a retarded image that signifies you deep seated hatred and rage, you insecure little cuck.

Befriend him and then make him your boyfriend, you being strictly a top, and verbally berate him while you dominate his beta ass.
During those moments of intimacy with repeated degradation he will begin to slowly accept those negative and berating comments as accurate adjectives that describe him as a person.
Outside of sex treat him kindly, but also be strict on certain things like weight management, curfew, style of dress, mannerisms and demeanor, etc, and slowly get him to treat you as a superior with how he addresses you.
The rules you'd put in place should come slowly, as piling tooo much on at once will make him believe you to be too controlling or unhealthy to stay with for him.
Essentially, you're continuing with bullying him, making him rely solely on you as he deviates from his friends and family more and more as he accepts you as being the only person who can be there for him, be it emotionally, physically, and eventually even mentally as he relies on you for decision making, seeking your approval and validation before going through with even the smallest of activities, like his outfit, hanging out with a friend, etc., fully surrending himself and all power to you, essentially making it so you govern his life.

I used to bully. Sorry you guys but it was a way of dealing with shit. Hope you turned out well, at some point you gotta get over it and realize we we're just kids man.

>Fall out of touch with high school friend
>No ill will toward him
>He's now a male model and college soccer player

Feels okay man.

>Get bullied
>All my bullies were rich
>Now they're all hot, too

Lol I always act like a beta around small people so I don't seem scary

I used to get teased and bullied im not waiting to get stronger next time i see these guys theyre going down. Fuck that "remember we were just kids" well remember thats not okay to do and its not okay to move on with your life like nothing happened. either your going to apologize sincerely or ima make you had the chance to stand up to myself back then to but never used my voice always waited for people to push it too far

>we we're just kids man
Asshole kids usually turn into asshole adults.

It's a bit harder to do that than just getting over it, user.

Fucking with people's childhoods does more than consciously lead them to recognize someone was a jerk; getting bullied for a prolonged period and not having a suitable home life to handle it fucks people over developmentally sometimes. They can't just get over it, at least not in the manner you'd think. Being a kid and breaking someone doesn't make them less broken kek.

Boxer chocolates maybe.

>don't recall ever being bullied
>realize I was the bully
The fact that I'm tall, attractive, successful and creampied a fwb last night proves there is no justice in this world

>>Now 20 years old

>tfw I'm 21 now

HOW THE FUCK AM I SO OLD AND I HAVEN'T ACCOMPLISHED JACK SHIT WHILE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING FIT???????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Real talk, when I was 18 I was at a bar and the girl I was with was flirting with some older guy in front of me, and not wanting to be a beta cuck I threw my beer in his face and offered him out.
He declined, and I was removed from the premises and went for a little lie down in a door way, about 3 blocks away.

When i woke up, old mate from the bar was kicking me in, and doing a right good job, and made me cry.

That was about 10 years ago, and about 18 months ago I seen him at a rave.

Safe to say I glassed that motherfucker in the toilets. Right in the fucking face. Then kicked him in as well. Cost me a night out, but fuck I feel good.

Hopefully he went blind or something.

ok

Yeah, m-me too

same shit happened here, we made up. was nice (he was weak af too, that helped)
>tfw 25 and living at home still since im broke as shit after college
could be worse user

wrong

Much dicc

>used to bully a kid in my late teens
>now thirty and getting back into shape from huge diet slump
>pressing 45 dbs at the gym
>see kid I used to bully
>fucking ripped and jacked
>same high pitched bitchy voice
Some things swipe can't fix :(

>we we're just kids man
Ha ha, yeah of course man, I'm glad to hear you're sorry, but I really wish karma worked so you would get run over by a truck sooner or later. The world has yet to see a bully who understands what he did

No, correct.

What was his reaction? The blowback? Tell me more user.

>got bullied hard by one guy in school
>in general he would just ruin my day
>one day, out of nowhere, he suddenly change his mind and wants to be friends with me
>genuinely acted friendly like we've been friends for years

>tfw jacked af now but former bullies are now travelling asia, get qt stacy's, and have sports cars before they even hit 20 while they all look dyel and fat
wewlad

Fucking ded

>big at 6'1 180
I'm 6'2 200 and still feel like I'm in twink mode. When does it end

>glassed
What did he mean by this

>manlets shouldn't lift cause they're small so if they get stronger than me it's overcompensation.
I hate you lanklet's so much

I almost burned this guy's house down in middle school, I followed him home with a propane tank and everything.

>> be me years ago
>> 5ft and 80kg
>> ugly fat huge manga nerd and my classmates call me snorlax or bowlingball
>> make drawings of me and put size xxxxxxxxl above them
>> drawings of me and my future xxxxxxxxxl husband
>> drawings of me fused together witg my xxxxxxxl husband so we become xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl
>> friends grandpa laughs in my face for looking horrible and fat
>> go to Veeky Forums and ask for advice
>> they call the grandpa a hero and tell me to lose the weight
>> succeed in losing 30kg
>> this year lost another 5kg
>> lots of eating healthy, running and lifting
>> look fit and get a fit boyfriend
>> be healthy,eat healthy, i am 25 but look 18 or 20
>> enjoy life
>> my bullies have become ugly, skinny/skelly or fat moms
>> everything went better than expected
myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/75073626

Lifting doesn't make you a better person than them, stop being so hateful. You're simply a better version of yourself.

Lol, I used to be bullied in the first grade of high school, then I became swole and became the bully until now
>tfw I bullied some dyels at the med school

pottery

where are the pics ya slag

No, OP, the question is rather How do YOU life YOURSELF now?