Women strongmen

Are women attracted to strong man physique?
I think this is my ideal body, but since i'm autistic and beta, i do care about what girls find attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/
returnofkings.com/52295/top-35-most-important-articles-on-rok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes women would find strongmen attractive, as long as they don't look pregnant.

Dadbod lumberjack mode is "in" at the moment imo

if you care abut what girls think you have already lost

i've never had a gf!! for god's sake!
I'm a man and i'm interested in women. Is that fcuking bad? I want pussy, tits and ass on my cock and i want to have as many women as possible. Why is it bad to care about what thery want?

how is working out going to get you as many women as possible? you think if you have a sick pack al the girls in your area are gonna wait in line to suck your cock? fucking kek

I just want to know if women like strong men physiques. I mean, they aren't discusted by it? right?

Mind of beta: Is this what Stacy wants? Stacy would want me to do this, so I'll do this. She would want me to say this to her! I'll say that! I wonder what Stacy prefers... Hmmm better go ask some strangers, I just want to make sure Stacy likes me! Gotta eat big to get big, I heard someone say that!

Mind of Chad: I do whatever the fuck I want to do.

I just want a eat big , lift heavy and fuck women without worrying about fucking six pack or my fucking calorie intake. Is that possible m8?

>Dadbod lumberjack mode is "in"

Lmao no. The only lumberjack mode that's in is this.

Dadbod is a meme fat women and ugly women invented.

nope women prefer skinny fuckboys with abs

leanness is always attractive, as for muscle really al you need is a good waist to shoulder ratio face is al that matters anyway, anything bigger than this most girls think your intimidating

thanks bro.
How to maintain waist slim as possible when bulking?

Dont train abs

genetics

Yeah what he said. Just lift heavy and eat enough, I can tell you have not worked out for very long or at all. You will get to know your body better, how you react to lifting weights etc. Give it time and dont obsess over things out of your control. If you eat enough, you will inevitably get bigger.

As for your question: Yes, women like bigger guys generally.

>women like bigger guys generally.

Depends on age. Teen girls, aka Prime Pussy, are generally into ottermode to athletic mode. The key here is being lean. Older women like bigger guys, not necessarrily so lean.

Or you can find broken girls that likes older man with dadbod, who have issues and call you daddy when you fuck then in the ass

Girls with issues super annoying, it's not worth it.

lifting weights won't fix that beta attitude of yours

heartiste.wordpress.com/the-sixteen-commandments-of-poon/

returnofkings.com/52295/top-35-most-important-articles-on-rok

Does Chad get pussy?

thanks breh

i'll check this out.

Women prefer men who aren't autistic betas

The one who does what he wants and doesen't give a fuck?

Ffs when when will you autists learn that women aren't all the same? They have different tastes. Some women like x body type, some don't.

>posting unironically returnofkings

found the virgin

A man who has his own stuff going on and isn't going to follow you around doing fake nice stuff then get upset and blog about it when you won't have sex with them.

>Why is it bad to care about what thery want?

This can be useful to a degree but chances are the women you want desire men not dogs.

BETA
E
T
A

> I want to get all the rewards without putting in the effort

>Not being good enough.
That is all you need to know. You're just being out competed in the pussy market.

>i do care about what girls find attractive

If you look like a builtfat strongman you're going to narrow the pool of girls physically attracted to you but girls aren't going to think you look like a fuccboi that just does shit to get laid. Regardless of what you look like what you say is going to pass/fail you, what you look like is just the resume that gets you the interview

Twink faggot here, pretty much the closest you'll get to a woman replying to you ITT.
The strongman body type is semi-attractive, and something an user has already stated, leanness is seen as attractive.
Regardless of that man's muscle mass, I consider him a little fat, which makes him less attractive.
It's base instinct to consider someone who is muscular and lean as being attractive.
Knock that man's bodyfat down to 14-17%, which will come with some muscle loss, and he'd look like a God.
You can still eat big at that level of bodyfat, lift big, look big, etc, and be considered very attractive because of the lower bodyfat than compared to a strongman's.
Even 19-20% bodyfat would be considered very attractive with muscle to complement it as long as everything is proportional.
Best of luck user.

Thanks babe.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen, only betas believe this shit

The only way to get women is to genuinely not want them.

That is muscley for strongman or competition, this guy doesn't care about women he wants to win at something. Women generally don't want to be around a man who can kill them on a whim.

Jesus christ, you people are autistic. Woman like a range of things, just like men. Some woman like dad bod, others like the strong man physique, etc.
I think some of you need to leave the house a little more often...

It's not as universally attractive as some alternatives, but there are women that like it. It would be stupid to try to achieve such a physique just to look good to women, though - you'd be doing a hell of a lot more work to appeal to a much smaller number of women.

Let's be real.

OP just wants to eat Taco Bell everyday and be a fatty. He just hopes women will find his blubber attractive.

>Just noticed her Samus suit is transparent

>poor trigger discipline
>implying perfect ten hunter gf

three girls ive slept with in the last two months have expressed they think id be hotter with a slight gut

This dude's body reminds me of that guy in the third Batman movie by Nolan.

What was his name again?

>Mind of a Chad: I just do whatever the fuck I want to do

I'm all for being an individual but let's not kid ourselves and act like certain traits aren't more likely to get you laid than others. And let's not also pretend that simply "being yourself" isn't always enough.

I get rejected quite often, I would probably be rejected less if I changed a lot about myself, but I actually like what I'm turning into so that rejection is becoming a consequence of being who I am. It's nobody's "fault", women don't owe me sex but I don't have to change if I don't want to.

You can't trust what they say, only what you know they do. And you know they fucked you without the gut.

I won't say "LOL women are crazy!" But they do not think the same way men do, so you cannot take most of what they say at face value.

"being yourself" is never going to be enough if yourself is just a poorly actualized version of your total potential.

you need to always want to be "better" than yourself, and the reason you want to be better than yourself should not be to impress others.

that spirit of ego is the trait that will get you laid. some people think way too much of what other people think of them, and that makes them unattractive. i.e. people that don't go to the gym because they are legit worried that people are looking at them. or people that get demotivated that they can't look like a model movie star.

>"being yourself" is never going to be enough if yourself is just a poorly actualized version of your total potential.

I didn't say otherwise.

When I said I get rejected often and could get rejected less, i mean it. One friend got so desperate to get laid he kept going after a chick that had a boyfriend. I had a girl I was completely unattracted to throw herself at me and I had to turn her down. I actually WANT to get better, I just don't want to hastily adapt things I think are essential to getting laid because they appeal to some arbitrary, superficial thing women find attractive. Like growing a beard or getting tattoos.There's certain lines I won't cross, certain things I won't do.

My "issue" with lifting isn't that it's bad, or wrong. It's this insistence that you should do it for yourself, as if one of the biggest draws of being a big strong masculine dude is NOT that you will be respected more by your peers and desired more by women. I don't know why so many guys like to pretend that having an easier time with attractive women should not be a desirable side effect of being in good shape. I would much rather have sex with beautiful women I'm attracted to, feel more confident, feel better about myself in general. Those desires are just as easily "for myself" and I find them much more honest than trying to act like I go to the gym JUST so I can be healthy, even if that's also a very good reason to do it.

Morgan Freeman

Since when do women know what they want? Lol. Just because they say it doesn't mean much