sure why not

WASSUP GUISE JOFF CAVALIER CLICKBAIT X DOT COM

>knows his shit
>not natty
>good advice
>has trained professional athletes
>tries to be too innovative sometimes

>not natty

I saw him on CNN the other day. Officially a meme. On a different note, Richard Quest looks bretty gud!

kekd hard

>lean as fuck year round
>big
>forty something years old

Look at this video from a few days ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIDaXSXjuGc

>39769682
lol u really think thats not natty? ask anyone over at fraud

No.

he's a youtube fitness manlet who's all about dat muscle confusion and functional training

Fedora version of scott herman.

this
the only fitness youtuber you need is dom mazzetti and that other smaller guy bradley martyn

I think overall he gives pretty solid advice. Just a bit annoying that a lot of his video titles give off a huge clickbait vibe...even if they're actually really well done.

> Stop doing this exercise right now...AND DO THIS ONE INSTEAD (HARD GAINER EDITION)

Personally I feel like I learned a lot from him.

No, he's a real person.

He gave me the BEST advices, he is a father, telling you directly what is needed and that's it. No lazy one shot videos where they are talking and doing exercises. He put some work in those videos

I think I'd rather listen to a certified physical therapist than some roided gymrat (pretty much every other fitness youtuber), as far as his natty card I don't really know, he isn't all that big so it could go either way
I think most people hate on him because he advises to avoid certain exercises that most people like to do, because they can cause injury (upright rows for example)

If youre talking about his thumbnails he photoshops those hard, in the vid he doesn't look like hes on the juice

opinion?

yeah, he is lean, and he is forty something, but my dad is 57 and is as big as him, but definitely not as lean, probably 13% bf but he isn't 10% as strict as athlean

I truly don't understand why so many on this board shit on him. If I had to guess, it'd probably be because he doesn't care much for aesthetics, but he's hardly a slouch on his lifts.

He's my go-to youtuber for advice. He seems to be pretty down to earth and talks humbly. His story of founding his gym is pretty impressive too.

I'd definitely agree and say when I started coming to Veeky Forums a year ago I thought he was overrated because he wasn't as aesthetic as other youtubers. Started watching him more and more lately and seems solid.

> are you a pussy?
> is the sky truly blue?
Jeff's cool bro,maybe he puts a bit of pressure in you buying his training methods and whatever,but hey,one has to feed their kids right?

>watching this DYEL faggot bradley martin
only reason he even got a channel is because dom is getting so big he's gravitationaly pulling people in.