/Fraud/ - Blogoids and sterpost general

How long will bimbos disinterest of his ex last this time edition.

Previously on what kind of roid is an ester general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHJXS5Ni6gI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what are steroids ?

>It's a dude sending you nudes he got off the internet just to get yours and jack off to them. It's not a real woman and that's why they flake dipshit.
implying I ever use anything other than snapchat

youtube.com/watch?v=LHJXS5Ni6gI

>implying Snapchat isn't a foolproof way to convince dipshit cock bois to strip for me because they think they're getting real pics.

>You're the reason we have no women here. Even roiding ones.
I mean... nothing I said was incorrect

though I was talking about cheekie the Asian and not cheeky

I-I was talking about Cheekie the Asian too...

manlet of manlets, 5'5'' 135lb

dis gon be gud

cheekie was a waste. she was a real qt pie in her pre roids pics and then she became a man, bdd is a bitch

mirin redhead folder. bet me arse you haven’t had duplicate file error in years

he posts literally 5 different pictures

Mirin manlet gains.
Congrats on the progress so far.

How long ago was the cancer?

text is a shitty medium for sarcasm isn’t it

>tfw I think she's cute both ways

Yeah yeah I need more redheads. It's hard to do on my phone without looking like a retard. Pls dood.

just pulling your leg m8. those few you have are curated with fine taste

Peek do you have a private recipe for Changa you've perfected or something. I might turn 1 or maybe even 1.5 of this 1.75g of DMT into changa so I can smoke it while taking a walk with some friends. Should yield what, about 4.5g of dried herb?

what the fuck are you serious?

i know this one retard skeleton who claims your same height but 5-10lbs heavier. he is leaner and looks tinier than you... like u have triple-quadruple his muscle mass

Thanks bb. I'll make a new folder for ginger pics and try to figure out how to remove them from my photo library and keep them separate just for you. I'll go from 21 to 200. Idt it's possible tho.

a noble quest! Could help out but literally none of my 20+ folders are blue board safe :^)

I think I only ever saw pre-roid pics.

i fucking hate this shit.

you take one step in "drug" use by roiding, and then suddenly fucking degenerate junkies think they can associate with you.

fuck that.

Turns out it can't be done on iPhone. GG. I'm going to look like a turbo autist to anyone who sees my picture folder that'll have 200 pics of gingers on it and 300 pics of my naked/topless self.

Roids are more degenerate in normies eyes than amphetamines are. Just remember that.

>he doesn't want to reach a new level of mental enlightenment while perfecting the astral form that is his body which his mind is projecting unto this plane of existence

stay #unwoke nigga

>Roids are more degenerate in normies eyes than amphetamines are.
For sure. It's all the roid rage myths and the fact that you have to use needles I think.
Media makes gear sound way way more hardcore than it is.

>retard thinks he is "enlightened" for fucking up his brain with chemicals

you know, even ironically this is some next level fucking cancer.

please fuck off.

>retard thinks he is "IFBB PRO xD" for fucking up his body with chemicals

try me

did i say i was an ifbb pro? or some fucking faggot sticking needles in his ass to achieve otter mode?

i am not delusional about what i am doing, you are

Amphetamines are for fun, roids are cheating. Might as well get implants.

kek still have my, two exgf’s and a random /b/ whore’s nudes in the same spot as work stuff and stack recipes

one misclick and shit’ll hit the fan at mach 3

no regrets

fite me irl m8 ill ohp ur dl 1rm

man DIM is a fucking bitch to take.

Shit is so sticky its a clusterfuck to properly weigh and swallow it.

Not sure if i should drop my Asin dose now. I mean 500mg of DIM is alot, isnt it

Two sides of the same coin kek

dude shut the fuck up about coins Alex is going to come jizz about his coin collection again

I lost my ex fiancé's nudes on my old computer and phone. Fuck her tits were awesome, like between d and g cups on a goddamn euro supermodel body.

I miss the sex at it's best but I sure as fuck don't miss her. Crazy bitch.

At least I have currentgf collared and nude on my counter top on my phone :3

Needles. Nuff said. I'm scared shitless of needles desu, been that way since a kid and it's the reason I never IV'd any drugs.

>Depends.

jk yeah it sure is

bro of mine once claimed to do 1g along with full retard asin but we broke contact (for unrelated reasons) before that could be verified and honestly idc, he did many things he should not have

needles are a lot more scary when they are going IV instead of IM.

Intra muscular doesn't feel like anything when you inject, it just feels like somebody is putting some pressure on ur ass.

IV drawing or injecting however is scary af, you literally feel your blood moving to the syringe, i can't stand it.

cough

pls post said pic FOR SCIENCE the report should be worth the brag

shit forgot about that, abort abort

you legitimately trigger me with this webm.

did you film this?

madman

Yea it doesn't matter to me. I had an allergy panel done as a little kid and they had to inject a bunch of the non reactants IM in my arm/delt.

I fucking hate all needles. Getting ~10 injections done as you're held down by nurses because you're having a panic attack is pretty traumatic turns out.

IV is even worse. I woke up in a hospital one day after a particularly bad amount of drug use and literally freaked the fuck out and ripped out all the injections on my arm. It's not even something conscious I can handle, I just fucking hate everything about needles in me.

>blue board
>collared and nude

Are you trying to get me b&, user?

I'll tell you currentgf has phenomenal tits and a smooth and lean as fuck body from working out with me, and it shows 100% in the pics I have.

held the camera between my glands

Lmao

VLC won't render it for whatever reason and it keeps appearing as a black screen and dropping no matter how many times I re download. What is it?

no, telling you to get b& for the greater good, which is a random stranger with the libido of a one-armed monkey drooling over your gf. duh

brb reconsidering the life choices that led to me being slighty aroused by this

You don't have to use needles? Being unironic here, I'm new.

Nah. People might be able to figure out who she is in a couple of months when I don't give a shit about being user anymore. I don't really wanna put that on her and she's a babe for giving me nudes all the time. I don't wanna ruin that. I'll ask her if I can when I get home tho, and depending on her answer I might post it some day.

truth wisdom and understanding

Maybe GPU related. Try disabling hardware acceleration or update dat graphic driver.

technically correct, the best kind of correct

but oral only gets you so far, livers are cunts (with due reason aye, but that’s not the point)

O boy I want it more than ever now.

>iPhone

a question to all your fraud experts on here. One cheek on my friends face has swollen and his head also looks more block and he is also chubby now. What could of he possibly taken for these effects to happen?

brethren no need to take me serious on this pls, really

but congrats on your 11/10 gf in all honesty

>What could of he possibly taken for these effects to happen?
excess calories

Diabetes

Words to live by.

>swollen glands responding to this question

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Okay, complete novice here. How much does roids cost and where can an American get them? Really need some gains fast, I'm joining the military soon.

am Euro, cannot give coherent answers to any of those questions

also actually discussing sources is a bannable offense to begin with

Roids themselves (basic 500mg test e cycle): 80 dollars
Needles, tissues, alcohol, syringes: 30 bucks

google reddit SST

Terrible idea. Pct during basic would be awful. Basic sucks enough already without a hormonal Rollercoaster lol

My friends face looks deformed now he says he took proteins to his family but lol idk...

Anyone ever seen the Danish movie Teddy Bear or the short Dennis? I watched it last night and I'm convinced Kim Kold has been Veeky Forums's poster child since 2012.

He's like a 300 lb 6"4' masT if masT didn't overcompensate for being so insecure and was the epitome of >tfw nogf

oh i also forgot,

PCT + AI : 40 bucks.

So in total you'd be out like 150 bucks.

>not blasting straight through basic

never gonna make it

You know how I know you have never been in the military...

Pinned 20 mins ago and it became sore/itchy after showering.

Normally pip takes a day to kick in. Did I fuck my ass up again?

Dennis has been a fit meme for years.

Figured as much.

I'm with him. I blew straight through basic. Barely even remember it. Definitely didn't need fag fucking steroids and the most running I ever did before basic was maybe for 3 minutes.

>I blew straight through basic
Airforce?

I think he was suggesting that you do a blast through basic but anyone that has actually been in the military knows that would be impossible.
Afterwards ya sure.

Why is this girl so fucking hot to me?

Cause she's pretty hot.
Something about her shoulders is fucking with my head.

>Why is this girl so fucking hot to me?
Because you have good taste sir. Cheers m8
>tips le fedora

yup, meant that

have actually been, but was shitposting. relax

I have been thinking about getting a SARM as it is incredibly difficult to get actual steroids in my country, and the punishment for having them is pretty scary. They sniff out drugs like canines here.

Any suggestions for a SARM? MK667? LGD4033?

latent homosexual feelings

>saw anorexic girl at the gym today
>ended up watching a movie with her (Kiki's delivery service) as she had 'no plans' for the day
>she seemed really cool
>didn't seem too bad personality wise
>started making out with her
>'i don't wanna do anything else with someone i'm not dating i've never even done this before'
>'alright fine I've been single long enough'

the look of joy in her face to be dating a fat dyel was the cutest thing

Between that and work I'm not gonna have time to shitpost here all day 24/7 anymore

So I guess this is kind of good-bye ish for now (Pop the champagne!)

Actually want things to work out with this girl

Anyways, daily reminder

>I only got flamed when I wrote that people that don't have diet and routine figured out (like the guy that did SS for two years) should figure out diet and routine before roiding

This is still common sense no matter how bad you hate it.

I'll see you guys in 38 days with progress pics

cya

I would try ostarine for starters. It's not the strongest by any means but it's safe and effective and best of all its like $20 for a months worth.
Next time you see her just grab her by the pussy.

Ostrarine

Don't expect steroid gains

If you're not at natty limit expect .5-1lb/wk of lean mass gains. If you're newer to lifting maybe a little more. Ostarine is really used more for joints and ligaments desu. Though I've seen newbie lifters gain quite a bit from taking it.

Diagnosed and treated January/February this year.

Bulked from 120 last spring to 145, started cutting late fall

Hrnnngh roid girls.

Gl mah boi. I'll see you shitposting in the sky.

That sounds sub optimal. Are you getting one/both removed? What's the treatment options in that position

>hot girl kept staring at me the entire time I was at the gym
>literally would. not. stop.
I'm dyel as fuck (though my gym also is, so it doesn't look as bad), why are you looking at me, lady? this isn't even a "fishing for compliments" thing, I'm on week 2 of my first dbol+test cycle, I really am dyel

I felt like I was being eye raped

Seeing mixed messages on how to eat while bulking on roids

I mean, half the people say to eat +500, and the other half say that you don't want to "waste" your time on gear, and to eat as much (clean) food as you can.

My first roid bulk (500 test, dbol a couple weeks but stopped early because it was giving me bad bloat) I pretty much ate like shit. I had 2-3k calories of perfect clean food each day and then added on 2k of processed shit (bread, bbq sauce, sugary junk, food that my family brings home from their works cafeteria which is good somehow) each day. Averaged probably 4k cals a day. I gained a lot of muscle but too much fat though.

So I am almost done cutting down to leaner than before I started gear (I am doing PSMF), but I don't know how to eat next blast. This time though it will only be clean food. Do I go for +500 or more of a surplus? I can't figure it out. I mean since natties eat +500 and bulk on that, shouldn't roids require more calories? If not how does that make sense?

I don't want to get fat again after PSMFing for all this time. The hunger part is not an issue, but moreso the fact that I cannot really function like this. But I also don't want to waste my 2nd blast. Going to run 250 test and 75-100mg ed tren, but ramp up a little slow so I see if I can handle it.

My dilemma is that I don't know whether I will prevent too much fat gain solely by switching to purely clean food instead of adding on all that junk but keeping calories the same, or if I need to lower cals too.

1/2 post too long

2/2

I am not a fat food-addicted fuck really but reddit (big mistake... you guys referred me there for the wiki but don't listen to a word the people there say...) said some bullshit like "eat as much as you can every meal. if you don't regret it, it wasn't enough." So I did that and gained a fuckload of fat along with my muscle. So food "control" isn't an issue, as evidenced by me psmfing for like 3 weeks now no problem. Just the psychological aspect of me not wanting to waste my roidbulking on not enough cals.

What do you guys think? How much over maintenace to eat on this test + tren bulk? I want to get as big as possible, as fast as possible, but be lean at the end of it, and preferably during it too. So I see gaining too much fat I guess is an opportunity cost for me, since it means more time cutting and less time gaining muscle.

If you just fast all day eat post workout and get 250-300g protein eat whatever homo lmao

I would prefer not feeling like shit all day though. My brain doesn't function well without carbs.

I would stick with 500 over. Mostly carbs. Keep protein around 250g

How does it make sense though that you use a fuckload of roids and eat the same surplus as a natty though?

I am not doubting you or anything I am just trying to understand.

I mean drugs are existing for specific purposes.

m8 you don't need to plan your diet 14 weeks in advance

you can gauge how much weight you're gaining on a week-to-week basis and adjust as you go along

that much tren will change your bulking a lot though. you can eat more.

Well it's more of an individual thing honestly based on your personal work ethic and what not. 500 cal is just a starting point. I would be careful going crazy on some pizza bulk 1000+ cal a day. You will get fat and feel like shit and your blood pressure will probably go to shit due to shit diet + roids.

What's a good amount to shoot for on this much gear?

I just don't know this shit, since I will be adding yet another layer of confusion to my retardation. I don't know how many lbs a week of muscle I should be gaining on roids, how much will be water retention from the roids, and now how much the tren will be fucking with the whole thing.

No I am planning to be 100% clean this time to avoid getting too much fat again. I fell for the reddit meme bullshit of "dude you're on gear eat everything". Not doing that again.

>>What's a good amount to shoot for on this much gear?
LBs per week I mean

Tren really increases protein synthesis so you can get more gains from less food

desu if your running tren you dont need to worry about gains because its so fu king ptent youll do well even if you eat like shit

focus on eating heart healthy food and getting your omega threes

Nice. I'd chill duder. Eat lots of shit, remember to lift like twice a day in between eatings. It's literally the easiest thing in the world to get big.

I have zero concept on how you nerds overthink it so much.

>remember to lift like twice a day in between eatings

>Eat lots of shit,
>It's literally the easiest thing in the world to get big.

Yeah but I already experienced that. I want the right kind of big this time, lol.

You just never learned how to eat lmao