Gymbully stories

Let's have a gym bully thread. Share your experiences being a buffed bully or tell us how it is being bullied in the gym

>be me
>train since 4 years
>don't want to progress anymore, I'm fine increasing my rep count at 2/3/4/5
>help always the guys that try hard and fuck with those curl bros
>see new skeleton doing some Lmao 0. 5 plate squats
>struggles on his 6 rep of his 3rd set, but he goes parallel and focuses on keeping form
>pack of 5 gym roaches feel strong and start to giggle pointing at him
>literally like some highschool kids
>scream at them over half of the gym
>"AT LEAST HE'S TRYING AND NOT WASTING HIS TIME HERE TRYING TO IMITATING THE TURKISH BACKSTREET BOYS“
>They move away but I still hear their monkey sounds from the other end of the gym
>they have been here for about 6 months and I never liked them because they just do bro exercises
>start to fuck with them whenever I see them
>steal their weights and don't give a fuck
>mock them with my buff bros for using a belt when doing curls
>occupy the bench when they want to do their quarter rep lmao 0.25 plate Benchpress
>whenever I see one of this faggots alone, I give him a fast but painful slap and act like nothing happened
>fast forward 3 months, all of them except for one left the gym
>I'm hissing and shaking my head watching directly at him every time he does excersises
>starts to avoid coming to the gym whenever I'm around or leaves when he sees me coming

I feel like I'm the righteous gym bully. I bring justice to the curl bros and avenge skeletons and fatties that get shamed by those faggots

>hissing

Please tell me skelly didn't give up

>Turkish Backstreet Boys

Kek, are they shitskins?

he said roaches

it means turkish

Based.

>rat faced roid muncher goes to my gym
>acts like he's better than everyone
>I take some time off because of a soccer injury
>first day back to gym and the gym is empty besides rat face.
>I'm still a bit doped up on painkillers and can't think 100% straight. (No him I)
>cannot for the life of me figure out how to properly adjust the safety bars on the powerrack.
>see rat face dude across the room watching me and laughing.
>won't come and help.
>say fuck it and move to power rack with easier safeties.

Since that day I have helped teach 2 different noobs how to use the safeties on those racks.

I have never been bullied at the gym, nor have I seen anyone bullied at the gym. Everyone is generally nice, or awkward and terrified of other people.

This. I always wonder if people are just super autistic or have some warped view of reality where everyone is out to get them. I've been to 4 gyms each for about 1-2 years and I've never encountered any bullying.

>see smelly DYEL in basketball shorts...guess where he's from
>he's curling 4kg dumbbells, going real slow
>they are the only dumbbells missing from the dumbbell tree, near the top
>i pick up the 54kg dumbbells and put them in the 4kg dumbbells' place
>when he's finished his set he goes to put the 'bells on the floor next to the three as i knew he would
>"excuse me, we re-rack all our weights in this gym. show some bloody respect."
>he kind of looks down with a defiant look in his eye but he picks them up and walks to where the 54kg 'bells stay
>"no mr kumar, in their proper place"
>poor lad tries his best to lift the 54kg dumbbell out of the way, but he's so fucking short its chest height and he's a total DYEL
>offer him some chalk to help him out
>before he can open his mouth to respond i take a handful out my tub and throw it on top of his hands and forearms
>watch him struggle until the gym manager comes over and asks about the mess
>"spicy mcgee over here thought it would be a great idea to switch the weights around"
>gym manager tells him to come with him
>i laugh and stare at him as he leaves with him, he doesn't meet me eyes just stares diagonally downwards
>as I'm leaving I see him signing a form with the gym manager at the front desk, he looks like he's about to cry
>kick his gym bag on my way out to the car
haven't seen him in weeks.

You sound like a cunt

Not only that but people are extra nice at my gyms I've been to "excuse me", "are you using that?", "hey, how's it going?", whereas in other places, like at the grocery store or the mall, people are complete cunts, in the way, bossy, aggro ,etc...

That's the point

are you actually dense enough to think that these threads are anything more than comedy and fiction?

I live in Minnesota so everyone is just kinda nice all the time. Never had any experience with bullying at the gym, or really in general for that matter. Assholes are just shrugged off and shunned

This. Within my first week of training, a roidaroo came up to me and introduced himself and told me if I ever needed a spot to talk to him.

Also I met my GF at the gym and have banged several girls from my gym.

Everyone is friendly

Proud of you OP, dont bully the dyels who wanna change

you must be strong to pick up a 54 kg dumbbell lmao youre adorable

>dyel manlet OHPing lmao1pl8
>decide to put him in his place
>ask him, "Excuse me, would you mind if I worked in with you?"
>he agrees (lol what a beta bitch)
>asks if I want to warm up with lighter weight
>reply "Warm up, huh? Yeah that's a good idea. Why don't you go ahead and throw another 10 on there?"
>can see the humiliation in his eyes as he loads it on
>go time.jpg
>mfw I squat the weight almost 10 times
>can see manlet's jaw drop in the mirror
>put my hand on his shoulder and whisper "Nothing personnel...kid"
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Haven't seen him since.

>Be me
>using stair master with weighted vest
>See some new gym bros trying to bench
>Friend is helping other friend.
>Gym bullies spot them.
>One goes over and to me looks like hes starting to help by spotting
>Kid is having a hard time
>Gym bully gives the bar a solid push back down
> new gym bro fails the rep and catches 100 pounds to the chest.
>His friend is like wth bro and tries to confront bully
>Bully friends step up and he backs down.
>Kid is on bench in pain.
>I take off vest, walk up to kid and ask if hes ok
>He is..thank God.
> Gym bullies laughing their heads off.
>I walk up to the culprit
>He thinks I wanna give him a some sort of praise for being a dipshit.
> "you see that man, people like us shouldn't have to deal with these kids taking up space".
> I grab him by the ear and drag him to the kid he hurt.
>Gym bullies all wide eyed looking at me, but doing nothing.
> I tell him to apologize
>"fuck you bro, let go, im not going apologize "
>Twist harder
>He apologizes
>Walk back to stairmaster and finish up my
cardio.

I really hate bullies

>chest day all benches are full and I'm hyped on pre work out
>notice a skinny DYEL indian kid on one of the benches struggling to rep 115 lbs lol
>walk over to him trying not to laugh and tell him the cutie at the front desk asked me to tell him to come talk to her
>skinny little c.uck actually buys it and goes over and spills his spaghetti all over the poor cutie work the desk while I take his bench and start my sets
>he comes back with a defeated look on his face and says "hey I wasn't finished with the bench!"
>tell him he's done now and can have it back when I finish
>as he walks away I say in my best Indian accent "Thank you come again!"

Yeah, it's strange isn't it? I've been to 4 different gyms (not the other user, but coincidence) and only one had the annoying bully pricks. Strangely enough, that was a shitty little overpriced community gym, which had literally 3 serious lifters and everybody was ugly. They seemed to think they were all super cool though. The other gyms are all places which have some pretty attractive people, and that's caused them all to be ridiculously nice to everybody.

The worst part was, this could have been believable. But "Spicy mcgee"? /Pol/ pls go.

>just stares diagonally downward.

Holy fuck, I actually kek'd. Especially since I can imagine some fucking autist doing this and thinking it's an achievement.

>see guy struggling to go parallel at lmao3pl8
>go up to him
>"hey uh buddy you should go parallel, half rom half the workout"
>ignores me
>walk over to empty barbell
>heft it
>harpoon him through the small of the back
>he turns around
>"dude"
>midnight city by m83 starts playing
>"dude"
>ask him what
>"dude ive run out of funny things to say for your memetext"
>oh sorry bud
>did sex to woman manlet dicklet wristlet ">natty" memewords haha epic xd

lol you're a cunt

cunt

YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE KILL YOURSELF FUCKING MEAN PC OF SHIT

Fuckin good one m8

>walk into gym
>walk up to disgusting roaster roastie and her goyfriend normalfags
>trying to bench press 10kg lmao
>rip the barbell from his manlet hands
>roastie tries to protest
>smack her with my hand
>grab the barbell and add a few plates on
>start twirling the barbell around
>twirl twirl

I appreciated this post

LMAO@all the dyels itt
GET BULLIED, FAGS

epin post, m69 :^)

Almost didn't read this, but glad I did.

op here, was sleeping because eurofag.

Sorry bro, the skelly guy never returned.

>Doing squats today
>making my way to the squat and I see that it is taken by a asian manlet
>he has 2.5pl8 on
>go up and ask him how many set he has left
>mother fucker said 5 sets
>I went under the bar and did 10 easy reps
>told him I am using it now unless he can squat more than me
>he was like "wat dah furk"
>so I told him to fuck off and go be a weak asian manlet elsewhere, because real man is about to do some real squats with heavy manly weights
>he slumped away like the beta male his race are
>feels good to be white

Hey, man. I'm so happy that you are a righteous gym bully. Not to get all feel-sy but when I first started at the gym I was skeleton as fuck. Like - seriously. I barely could lift up a 15 pound dumbbell. Some guys who use to bully me in high school just happen to use the same gym as I just signed up at (I didn't know at the time I signed up) started giving me shit and stuff. But they were being slick with it. You know how bullies are. Anyways, I was a noob and doing the squats very poorly and they starting laughing at me. And some really huge dude literally screamed at them "Hey, buds knock it off he's trying. How about you stop being punks and give a little motivation" and the entire gym clapped and I'm sure they felt like asses. It was a kick ass gym. I moved and switched gyms but those guys in there aside from the bullies gave me nothing but love and helped me make it. The gym is really intimidating but aside from that one bad experience most of the time people are really fucking supportive. Proud of you man. You probably gave that guy some much needed self esteem.

big P boiis

>be me
>log onto reddit

im thinking of doing this with my friend mike tornabene at metroflex, but i feel like hes too big to make them think hes actually autistic

Most believable itt

When I'm on tren if anyone smiles or laughs I automatically think they are talking about me and I want to ask them what the fuck their problem is

Gymbully is real to anyone who doesn't believe it. Rare but real.
>Be me
>Shitty 80kg front squat at the time
>Warm up sets
>Bar
>20kg
>40kg (did 3 sets of 3 with this)
>Curl bros see me doing this
>Laugh and occupy the rack next to me
>Load up 40kg
>Skinny one gets into OHP position and tries to squat it
>Loses balance and nearly falls into the safeties along with the bar
>Red faced he tries to OHP it
>His fat friend is pushing 60 percent of the weight
>Still fails
>I load up to my 80kg front squat and continue on trying not to laugh
>They go off and superset cable curls with lat pudowns
>Never see skinny one
The fat guy stayed and cleaned up his act and got ripped. Good experience overall.

so these guys are laughing at the skeleton who squats with good form but they cant even bench a quarterpl8 right?

pretty much this, on the other side I'm in Europe, if the situation in the states is anywhere near HS/college movies paint then I'm not surprised

Farages dream

I know fat powerlifters are the worst bullies

This asshole at my gym that goes by Big P threatened to make me eat lifting chalk if I didn't get out of the squat rack one time.

Why didn't you grab a 2.5 lb plate and slug em in his stupid face?

oh shit,not big p.
best to just stay away user.