If you could buy inches right now, how many and how much would/could you pay?

If you could buy inches right now, how many and how much would/could you pay?

6'2" reporting, might pay a couple thousand for 1 more inch just to hit that 6'3" sweet spot. I already tower over almost everyone in Canada anyway

I would like them to both sit on my face 2bh
And have Lauren tease me

one inch for height, one inch for dick. would pay 3k each, that's all i have

Depends on the costs (which i dont know). And the pain. They didnt The surgical process is done when they put you to sleep, but its the healing process is worrying.

Disclaimer: I saw Gattaca and checked if it was actually a real thing.

I would pay for an inch of girth

I'm 6 feet and I'd pay probably 2000 dollars per inch for 3 or 4 inches height. I'd pay a little more if I could decide a better build for myself too (wider shoulder, longer arms).

Why are Shoe and Lauren degenerates?

I'm already 6'3.5"… Can I add these inches to my dick?

I want an extra in to the radius of my penis.

6'3. Would trade an inch for a beard

>5'7"
>Atleast 3 inches
>As little as possible

6'6

Would transfer one to dick length, one half to girth and donate 1.5 to a manlet in need.

Everyone should pat a manlet on the head this christmas and say "there there"

It's the least we can do

thanks

5'10

I'd rather 2 inches go to my dick. At 5'10 the world is made for me, and my gains are perfect.

I would have them sit on my face and I'd eat out their anuses like a protein shake

I don't think they are, that's just the name of the file I saved it from /pol/, on mobile so I can't be fucked to change the name

in all fairness i don't think the exchange rate should be 1:1. 4" height should be worth 1" dick length or circumference

5'10.5 on a bad day 6ft on a good day, because i have lordosis, scoliosis, kyphosis, i'd pay like a thousand to be 5'11 on a bad day an 6'1 one a good day

>5' 7"

Not sure if I'd do it DESU. I kinda dig that perfect mateup on a girl my height when doing a 69.

Also, get a slight ego trip fucking women slightly taller than me. Haven't got a 6'+ qt yet though.

>lordosis, scoliosis, kyphosis,

Is your spine a fucking S?

it used to be lmao, made lotsa gains, in posture, and muscularity since then.

If height.
I'm 6'1.5" bugs me. I want the full six two. So I'd drop at most a grand on a full inch

Penis
I'm 5.5 on a normal day. But I'm also pretty fatas fatass so I figure I'm probably more like 7 if I dropped the weight. I'd pay 5K an inch at most and take two-three

I'd take a loan to go from 5'9 to 6'.

This is a wise man.

>6"2
Would become 5"8 for $500,000 cash

This thread has made me realize that I need to figure out how to make people taller.

+3 inches in height, $3k
+2 inches of penis length, $2k
+1 inch in penis girth $1k

So i guess$6k for 6 inches total

this makes sense, the average dick is about 6 inches long and the perfect size for most girls (non-size queen whores) is about 7 inches, while average height is about 5'10" and perfect height is 6'2"

I have $4k right now so I would pay $2k to go from 6' to 6'2", $1k to go from 6" length to 7" and another $1k to go from 4.4" girth to 5.4", and then exchange 3 inches of hip width and use it to make my shoulders 22". With this body and my 7/10 face, I would be unstoppable.

I'll buy 4 inches for $1000

Same predicament bud

I have no money so the point is moot anyway.

6'3", would buy 2 more inches for a few grand each

77 inches is an aesthetic height, check em

I'm 6 foot and half an inch. Wouldn't mind being 6'1" properly. Would rather an extra inch on my dick length and half and inch on girth desu senpai.

I would pay anywhere up to $5000 and inch for my dick.

5'4 midget
probably a ton if i had any

5'5 (female, not king of manlets)
>Usually wear totally flat shoes
>Started wearing boots a lot
>In hometown for Xmas, go grocery shopping
>Everyone is fat with hank hill ass, narrow shoulders and huge waist, awful posture
>Can see over all the woman and a good half of the men
>Feel like superior genetic stock despite average tier face
>Is this how lanklets feel all the time?

I would sell my soul for 3 more inches

6'3
I'll trade 3 inches of height for 2 inches of dick length

>tfw 6'1 and almost 7 inches
Feels good

7.8 inch dick.

5'10

I'd happily trade 2 inches of my dick to be 6'0

Can I trade 100% of penis girth for infinitely long dick?

are you fucking stupid? Then you'll just be another dicklet, manlet scum. You can never be the mighty 6'0. You don't deserve a good life.

fuck you id trade 5 inches of my dick for height if i could

>6'3
Would pay 3k per inch in height. Only would want 2 extra inches in height. Ive always wanted to be atleast 6'5.

Would not pay anything to increase dick size. Currently 5.5 inches

Huge dick size is a fucking meme boys. Ive never had any problems with mine. Maybe ide round it to 6inches for good measure but its seriously not needed. Height is way more important imo.

>6'3"
>6.5" dick

I mean I guess another inch of dick would be cool? It seems fine.

6'1 here.

Nothing. I'm perfect height. Tall enough that 99% of girls are still shorter then me in heels. Not too tall that gains take forever.

5'10.Would pay 3k for 6 foot.
Would pay 2k for dick to 5 to 6 inches length.
Would pay 2k for a good thick beard.

I'm 181cm, being just under 6' is fucking infuriating

>implying
Just claim 6 foot if you want no one will notice.
Also "tall guy" for america is 6 foot for europe its 180 just because both are nice round numbers.

>cost 5 years of life per inch
>would gladly sacrifice 15 years

Tbh I plan to off myself at some point. Do I get to learn my natural lifespan?

>le politiks gurrl
kys

I'd drop about 10k for just 6 more inches

182cm here, claimed for years im 186cm tall, because i thought it myself, nobody noticed.

I would just buy half an inch, if it can be in the form of a tumor in my ex's brain.

Oh please shut the fuck up you whore. A girl being short is "cute" while a guy being short gets laughed at and spit on. Being 5"5 as a girl isnt even remotely a problem while me as a 5"11 guy still managed to get shit on for my height

>tfw 181 in the morning and 179-180 at night
would spend 5k on atleast 3 more inches to be the same height as my older brother

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

I continue to enjoy this pasta

I said I was 186 for a long time too, then measured and I was 183cm haha

I would pay for 2.75 inches of dick girth with 2,000 euros an inch
I would pay for 3 more inches of length for the same per inch
I would buy a foot of height for 12,000 euro

I'm 6'4" although would transfer an inch to my dick, as although it's average in size (5.5x5) it looks kinda small compared to my height

I'd still rather be a 6'4" lanklet. Although gains are harder it's always more impressive being buff and tall than being buff and a manlet.

just get hair graft, all the kool cids are doing it nao

>5'6
Can't even care anymore desu, it's objectively not a good thing in just about any area but letting it affect your personality may be the most serious issue

i wouldnt buy any lol, as 5'8 i have made mad gains, its been like 2 years and making linear progress the enitre time. maybe ill buy one or two inches when i have kids tho i dont want my son being some manlet and i really like short girls aha

Same Bruh. 6'4" Master race. 6"x5"(point something but who's counting). Don't know if I'd care enough to trade an inch of height for an inch of penor.

Except 5'8 vs 6'0 is far more important than 6.5" vs 7.5"

Im 6' would rather add inches to my dick, like maybe 3 inches more would be cool/

I'm 5'10 but I would rather pay 10k for 15 IQ points. It's already 153 (100% no estat) but 163 would take me from genius to freak

6'2"
7x5.5 penor

Pretty content being average desu

>tfw everyone is trying to attain your height

I needed this confidence boost.

>when a woman complains about being short

> i'd pay (...) for 15 IQ points
> it's already 153 (...) but 163 (...)

Sounding real smart there, user...