What do you want out of life?

I just did some soul searching and realized that all I really want out of life is for women to want me to fuck them.

What else is there? I guess I'll admit I am lifting for girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCB6Vurc7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to become as smart and knowledgeable as possible. To pursue the reddest pills in existence. Getting Veeky Forums is just a small step, gotta set your goals as high as you can, user!

I could literaly spend every day of my life fucking different woman every hour. Dunno if I'm retarded or something, but I feel you bro.

But there must be more, right?

>smart and knowledgeable as possible

No point when google exists and AI gonna take all the jobs. Focus on gene spreading. That is the final redpill.

Now if you think the knowledge will aid gene spreading go for it. otherwise you will be outbread by retards.

Sabina gf

to be the best all round human when it comes to survival and combat

I think I want to be really smart and knowledgeable in as many fields as possible. I'm not talking expertise, just enough to not feel at loss. One of my projects this year was to follow politics closely, reading as many different newspapers/blogs as possible and reading books on topics such as the Middle-East, and also to learn the basics of scientific shit on a high school/undergrad level which I never properly did. It was rewarding af, because it sucks to not really understand phenomena that surrounds you, to have to have things explained superficially to you, and having to memorize possible outcomes instead of understanding the process behind them. When it comes to politics I also realised I like to be the guy who knows his shit, because I'm usually shy and very autistic when it comes to figuring out what to say during a conversation, and being able to just parrot information on subjects that are likely to come up is a great way to conceal this.

I also want to travel more, and I'm finally becoming wise to cheaper ways of doing it. I think this year I might travel outside my country for the first time.

Other than that, I also want to feel attractive to chicks and I'm starting to think I'm willing to go under the knife for this. I'm not completely decided yet, but I just want to walk on the streets and feel good about myself, get some stares instead of getting a bunch of girls looking at their feet when I attempt eye contact. It's not worth living life this way just because of genes or other things I had no control over. I'm still young and I have some years to overcompensate for all the pussy I didn't get in college.

Those three also basically form the outlines of my New Year resolutions.

My specific goal is to research and develop AI that enhances the human brain rather than replace it

it's honestly a great feeling OP

honestly a solid reason for getting fit

same except I realized the only reason I want to fuck women so bad is because I want to relive the feelings of my youth and my first GF/first love. I know it sounds pathetic but that was the happiest most carefree time of my life and really everything I do is longing to go back, never forward. Each time I try to hook up with a female I'm hoping she's the one that will reignite the spark that dimmed inside of me long ago

Money. Money gets you freedom, women, and, yes, happiness. Maybe not if you're depressed and awkward but just take a look at Dan Bilzerian's instagram feed. Now that is a life worth living

Dan Bilzerian live a 14 year old's ideal life.

same as everybody, but as far as this website goes i'd want to post OC on /gif/, with a female obv

Love, laughter, and gainz

Whatever makes you feel better, user. Enjoy life up in your ivory tower.

>ynw be surrounded by a group of naked girls with wet pussies

Become the living embodiment of Epicurus.

i just want to be content

someplace where it doesn't matter if i'm happy or sad just so long as i'm content with my lot in life.

don't think i'm gonna find it until i end up going through something painful enough to make me cry. 5 years since i last bawled my eyes out and i think that's when the apathy started.

You're not alone, this is the true reason men get up in the morning to do shit. But of course those that can't play that game just become NEET.

>Love, laughter, and gainz

Don't forget the banter! I don't know what I would do without the homoerotic fellowship of Veeky Forums. Looking forward to many stupid fucking years together.

Thanks guys.

Nobody likes you.

This place is toxic. Leave.

I just want a good job that allows me to own my own little shitbox

>tfw 23 living at home

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think I would like to exert myself to death.
Can you think of any greater feeling that falling away to rest after accomplishing something great?
Wouldn't it be great if that was the last thing you felt?

>reading to impress other people
>getting plastic surgery to impress other people
>travelling to impress other people

>asian girl standing pigeon toed
I thought that was just an anime thing

>What else is there?

The one true calling

We're all sexually repressed around here so yeah we want to have more sex. But what we really want is success at whatever we think worthwhile and then the recognition from others in turn.

She's just trying to hold in the vagina fluids.

Nerdy awkward 5/10 asian girls wetting themselves over a guy who's clearly miles out of her league is my fetish

i remember a cosplay pic once where some swole as fuck dude was flexing with his shirt off and a completely average frumpy korean girl was licking his shoulder and drenching the floor

>Edgy.jpg.com

I'm not sexually repressed. I've had so much sex in my life, and yet all I still really want everyday is for these bitches to come up to me and beg me to fuck them. That's the greatest feeling I've experienced and can't find reason or drive beyond that.

I've learned that if I try I can get laid. But this is different. I don't want to try. I want them to go crazy for me.

i definitely won't have kids, but stable, smart and non-manipulative soul mate. rarer than a shiny pokemon.

also to get into biglaw and work a stressful as fuck corporate job making bank but crushing my soul. then end it all at like 40 when the workload has hollowed me out into a bitter substance abuser and said soul mate leaves.

I'm not lifting for girls, but just once in my life I want a cute girl to look at me like that.

that sounds not healthy, in fact it sounds like you have a narcissistic complex and need constant validation from others.

shit is going to ruin you mate in the future so you should get that pattern of thinking out of your head.

The way they sit on their knees as little girls changes the way their legs angle when they stand. They think it's cute, so anime emphasizes it.

Didn't he bang claire Abbott he truly is living the dream

>that pic

desu, asian people always have that blank, oblivious expression on their faces.

>implying that Asian is a girl

Isn't narcissim a good thing though?

why would you think that a mental disorder is good?

Da boyka, da!

I personally just want to live a happy life and raise a family with a woman who I love and loves me in a nice upper middle class home. I'm on my way to this and have my very mature for her age gf. She's 18, but is a junior in college and works full time while supporting her family. Amazing in bed and an actual 9/10. Just fucked her and she said afterward it was the best of her life bar none. She literally couldn't move for a full 5 min after

It'll never last...

She's too young and you're too naive.

>What do you want out of life?
I want to achieve the perfect aesthetic.
Then I'll freeze myself in a hexagonal piece of ice, to preserve my gains, and have it shot into outer space fated to travel among the stars for eternity.

Dan Bilzerian is an insecure faggot.

Whatever, dude that's fine as long as you don't consume yourself with it, or use your physical attractiveness as a substitute for self-esteem. I've done that for years since it's pretty much how my dad is.

What did it get me? Only just now starting to fix my low self esteem at 29, but I have porked some really hot girls, including being fuck buddies for the past few weeks with a smoking hot 18 year old that I wouldn't have been able to get at 18.
I got really good at eating pussy and fucking, and am generally considered "sexy". However, I also don't own my own property. I live paycheck to paycheck, and have been battling clinical depression ever since I got out of the military 6 years ago.

Fucked some hot girls, though...

No.
Im lonely, unemployed, failing put of school, still live at home, family relations are bad. Im not a man.
Im narcissistic, not even as good looking or tall as i think i am. I feel like im entitled to pussy. Im too straightforward with most women as of late. Im trying to drop my nice guy goofball image, which was actually getting me laid.
All my friends are leaving or embaressed to hang out with me.
But they dont really know me, because back a year a go i still gave alot of brain effort into what others thought. It made me socially akward. Now i can meet anyone and not think twice, even tell them to fuck off if i want. But its too late for my old friends now, they still think of me as that akward goof fuck who isnt assertive.
I stopped training at 20, now im 22 and still have some gains. Training harder then ever, going to bed earlier, trying to re invent myself. And learn a skill.
Ill include a photo
Im a man who has the power to do great things, if i can just stop beating myself up
I WANT SIZE ON MY 6'4 FRAME

>Im a man who has the power to do great things
This is one way you're beating yourself up, though.
Realize that you are only a human with the power to do human things. Stop expecting yourself to be some great hero or paragon of self-actualization.
It's good that you're starting to build habits that make you healthier and happier, but that's really all you can ever do, and that's ok. The only things that will ever happen in your life are the logical conclusions to your habits over time, with a few surprises here and there.

Maybe if I can love my body, I can learn to love myself.

Then maybe I can learn to love others, to be "adjusted". Maybe.

Take away the words "maybe" and you'll be on the way already, homie.

>I want size on my frame

Roids, Lanklet curse.

You can't get any size without them, but good luck trying.

Any ways the reason no one likes you the new you is you're pretending to be someone you aren't. Who you are is a beta cuc.k and it makes people uncomfortable to see you role play. Women also sense this and it makes them turned off to see you role playing

Be urself

Thank you user.
I dwell in the past alot, wish i could go back and change things
To think i was stronger in this video m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCB6Vurc7s then i am now.. 2 years later and ive really let myself down
I cant wait to train tommorow. I cant wait to go to that noodle place thats highering too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PZCB6Vurc7s

nice

I wish it was that easy

>wish i could go back and change things
You can't, and you will never be able to. You also can't control the future. You can only ever affect the present. When you think about your past regrets, just laugh at them because you were a different person. You didn't know what you know now, but now you know because of your past. It's that simple. Laugh at your mistakes and learn from them. Focus only on the present, and when you inevitably make mistakes, laugh at those too.

That's why I hate that fucking song that goes, "I wish that I knew what I know now..." because it's just regressive.

I dont need fucking roids to get size mate
Im not abnormally tall, and if you can see from photo my arms are basically untrained and decently thik
Im still close to my old diddylift max at 385 lb
Me a cuck? Id rather tell a girl to fuck off to her face then be played or ignored or just leave
Beta maybe ive got no money
Friends dont like the new me? Fuck em. I didnt like the old me. Always following
Im learning to be a natural leader you have to make your own way.
If i have to go out and earn and make new friends who i can vibe with, so be it. My old friends would probably notice that, anyway.
Ive fucked too many women to be a cuk
Im pissed at life lately
Sometimes anger is good

You're right, it's not that easy. It's a slow process, but if it's what you want, then you will slowly steer yourself that way over time. Loving your body is the same as loving your car, though. You can take care of it and it will last longer, but eventually, you're going to lose it. It's pointless to be so emotionally attached to it.

>I don't need roids to get size

Then where's your size lamo

I was mostly just taking the piss but it does sound like you're trying too hard to be this stereotypical Veeky Forums caracature of an alpha male.

That shit doesn't really work. The approach that works for me is just sort of 'I don't give in a shit about anything lol'.

I think it's a nice happy medium and comes across less forced.

Not in an edgy nihilistic way but like I just don't get bothered by anything at all

Nothing gets to me ever, not angry, not sad, I'm just happy brah

Anyways I don't want to shit on your hopes and dreams but at 6'4" your natural limit is pretty DYEL

Every built dude at that height you see is roiding

>Not in an edgy nihilistic way but like I just don't get bothered by anything at all

Yeah, I've been way more successful with women since I adopted this attitude. Girls pick up on it and become more relaxed around you, and they start being themselves. That's when you can really find out if the two of you are compatible.

>it's a "he fell for the self actualization meme" thread

Reclaiming Jerusalem.

Look im not here to tote. I may not look it, but as a man who has fucked over 60 womans i have to agree with you.
But... Im tired of beating around the bush. I know how to play the nothinf bothers me aspect, its easy.
But every girl who has sex with me is because of my looks. Never once have i come off as that classy guy with a good job and interesting sexy story who can interest and seduce with my words. Im tired of just being eye candy.
Girls are much much more attracted to a man with direction. And since i currently am all over the place and there is no chance for a future, id rather just fuck the girl, cutting straight into kino escalation and have her leave. Then have to play the role of the lost happy guy i used to be.
Thats kind of why im beggining to like sluts, because they want to fuck.

Tl/dr i dont want to show these girls who i am
Id much rather just have some mysterious personality and avoid answering questions

To feed my narcissism.

?

It's all I have, and I doubt I'll live long enough to see it fall to ruin.

Some of us are destined to be outlived

I want to be immortal

is it really that much to ask?

Fuck off, Bob Page.