When was the last time you cried Veeky Forums?

When was the last time you cried Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoLkabPK3YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like 3 weeks ago. I had the worst fit of depression of my life and realized I'm just as fucked up as a crazy shouting on the street, except I'm talking inside my own head and it's anxiety based rather than anger or whatever.

Like 2 hours ago. I'm pretty sure my sister is going to OD on street heroin at some point.

Today. I have a fever and food is gross. Also my joints hurt.

5 days ago. Broke down in the shower. Feeling better now

About 9 months ago while listening to my Les Miserables 10th Anniversary CD.

are you a massive fucking flamboyant faggot? Holy shit I can't even being fathmom how anyone over the age of 5 would cry over shit like that

i always cry, i don't think it makes me any less of a man. i just think it's better to release it out than having it stored up and being depressed.

Wasnt actually crying, just eyes tearing up.

Watched the Sixth Sense last night. Always lose it when he sees the ring and understands and tells her everything is going to be ok. I should know better than to watch that.

When I found out my gf of six years was telling my friends behind my back that I was abusive to her, and they were actually believing her, until someone finally confronted me about it and I found out. Boy what a great Christmas that was two years ago, a month after our anniversary. Thinking about it now still hurts but the tears don't come out.

Yesterday, watched good will hunting and cried like a bitch

That being said I'm actually in a pretty good place right now

The day moot left

Who?

Almost 4 years ago I told myself I wouldnt be a little bitch and cry ever again..Now I can't cry..Kinda sucks man.

(general toe stubs, hitting my nose etc. will elicit a tear or two but I don't think that counts.)

That's some tasty tasty b8 but you won't get me this time.

You sonofabitch
Reeeeeeeeeeee

About a week ago while listening to piano, for some reason piano always gets me. I cry a lot actually, but I'd sooner kill myself before I cry in front of a woman. The last time that happened was when I was 11 and I cried in front of my mother. Never again.

a few weeks ago after talking to my terminally ill father whose cancer can't be treated anymore

He patted my back and told that he's proud of me :______:

THAT MOVIE ISNT EVEN GOOD

I got teared up listening the Hamilton soundtrack earlier today.

I narrated your post to myself while watching the gif and it made me chuckle. Try it, lads.

Also, ever since I've had a girl in my life, I cry all the time. lmao, the feelings of insecurity are bad, but the feelings of loneliness are worse.

nice

Honestly don't remember the last time I really cried. I might get sad from things, but never tear-y. I feel really weird because of it..

2 years ago on the day I saw her again after a long time, the girl whose rejection made me go from a boy to a man, I still look back on those couple of weeks as the biggest shift in my life.

Before that, I honestly don't recall.

I have tons of shit stored up but the only people who can actually make me cry today are my parents, they are my only weak spot, I don't let anyone else close enough for them to hurt me so much that I'd cry.

I tried watching many tearjerker suggestions but neither of them got to me.

Some months ago when my brother that I only had seen one time was murdered.

Had an ex talking shit like that about me after she actually cheated on me.

Now that I think of it, the last time I cried was probably related to this. She was starting college, which I never went to, and I spent basically two years feeling intimidate as fuck whenever her friends were around, because she was going to an artsy university for rich people and I felt completely left out when they start discussing literature and philosophy, as I had never even finished a book at that point.

Worst fears were confirmed once she dumped me and I found out, two months later, that she was dating her best friend, the same one she went "eeeww we're just friend groosss" when I said I thought he was hitting on her. Turns out they were lovers for a while before that, and everyone from their uni circle knew about it. I think later she started pushing a narrative that I was abusive, probably to come off as a victim and shake off a bad reputation.

That was a very shitty year

I've done something to my shoulder. Haven't cried but I've been on the cusp for a few days now, thank god for pain killers.

About 6 months ago when my grandmother who I was close with my entire life died unexpectedly.

Time before that was about 10 years ago when I was 15 and pathetically crying over my first gf like a pussy.

after I broke up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago, she moved out and when I came home to an empty apartment. I broke down for about a minute in heavy sobs and years when I realized after 6 years I was truly alone.

about 2 hours ago while watching Kingdom of Heaven.

Man tears.

That's the first time I've realised he existed in over a year

Last time I really all out cried was in high school. One of my wrestling team mates had a heart attack during one of our morning summer practices. We all saw it and rushed him to the ER. He didn't make it, and we all broke down in the waiting room. His younger brother who was at the practice wouldn't leave the room for a long time after the doctors called it. Shit was rough senpai.

last time I cried was six months ago in rehab. best thing that ever happened to me. rehab and then daily NA meetings have kept me clean. my life is wonderful now, and I'm getting in shape.

Yesterday. Had an MRI, results showed a lesion, now I'm waiting for a second opinion. I don't know what will happen if it's positive.

The last time i listened to the Interstellar soundtrack. That movie breaks me down pretty much instantly

Sliced some onions today desu

Actually have an hydration problem, eyes feel like paper most of the time.
Only get properly lubricated a short while after I directly ingest water.
I cry everytime I take a drink.

Same. I'm actually afraid I just can't cry anymore.
Even when my grandfather died I couldn't cry, its not that I wasn't sad, I just couldn't.

A few months ago on my bed in the middle of the night. Why? No gf

>tfw a few weeks ago a coworker was being a dick and I couldn't be smack him around and spent the whole day restraining myself
>tfw when I'm a guy
I've always been emotional, but cutting really exasperates it. Needed to get that off my chest fit. How do I stop being a little bitch on a calorie deficit?

By permabulking.

Last time I saw your 1RM

actually no in all honesty like 2 nights ago when I came across a picture of one of my cats that passed away last year

maybe 6 months ago when I lost my job and just everything was going to shit

On the inside, today, worked from 7 to 7, only ate one meal, gainz leaving me as I type

Muh aesthetics or muh stoicism?

I guess that's fair.

What would you say if I pretty much cried everyday over the past few months really hard about a girl that I think of as the love of my life but have messed up with so badly in the past that being together with her again is like a dream or even a fairy tale I will never reach? Would that make me depressed? I'm pretty happy and content otherwise? Am I just a babyback bitch? What do I do with all these feels?

I cry multiple times a day. The steroids make me very emotional.

Putting your ex on a pedestal is an insjlt to the other women willing to suck your dick senpai

Last night after getting drunk as fuck after fucking up the last two unfucked things in my life in the space of one (1) week

I feel a bit better today but I know it's temporary

Last night, I had to put my cat down

Two days ago. My wife is mentally ill and sometimes behaves strangely and irrationally and it's getting worse and worse and seeing her like that is scary. I'm really worried she won't ever get better, or that she'll hurt herself before she gets the proper help, or that I'll have to get her locked up (again). I try to be strong when dealing with her but it got to be too much and I just broke down. In sickness and in health indeed...

Stay strong man.

That's sad but very touching user. I'd love it if my dad told me that

On Monday on my drive to my mom's. 'As the Footsteps Die Out Forever' by Streetlight Manifesto came on my music, and it almost always gets me

Thanks man. Merry Christmas

Very powerful man

I honestly can't imagine being with another woman for a few reasons:

>It would fuck up the girl in question's heart if she saw me move on from her
>It would not be fair to the new girl because all I would be able to do was think about the girl in question (happened to the two gf's I had since her)
>It would destroy any semblance of decency I had in myself to hurt the girl in question, any new girl that came along, or myself for telling myself I didn't truly still love her, which I do.

I'm fucked aren't I.

My grandpa died earlier this year and Im doing a drawing of him as a gift to my grandma. I stopped drawing for a bit earlier today to make food and while i was waiting for an egg to cook i broke down in tears. Just sat on the floor and cried like a little bitch. Felt incredible.

Brasil?

Some cunt posted the pigpen pasta the other day and I had to read it again.

November 9th around 1 AM

Tears of joy..

stay strong man. I know that feeling. my first wife was very mentally unstable, multiple attempts at suicide. it didn't last. she found someone else and divorced me. was a huge relief

Thanx. I feel bad for wanting to leave... she even broke down yesterday and cried, begged me to leave her and find someone else... why can't I lift these feels away?

Happened to me man, im being serious you need to cut contact with her and say have a good life and find someone that makes you feel love again

Feel like doing it right now.

Alcohol and being alone brings out the depression.

When she got engaged to the other man and I realized I was always the second choice.

damn was she always like that

>Two weeks ago
>Felt fucking awesome to let it out for once'

>Veeky Forums of depression

probs when i took a couple tabs acid with friends, it was p fun

i don't even know

Like 2 weeks ago watching the accountant, I was really drunk.

Sorry about your grandpa. Last time I cried was when mine died too almost a year ago now. I didn't cry when I was told he only had a few days left, probably because I couldn't comprehend it, but when my mom called and said he was gone I broke down completely. Partially because I know how hard it hit her. He wasn't even old.

A few days later I found out the girl I had feelings for (and I know it was mutual at some point) moved away. It's nothing compared to the loss of my grandpa, but man, it's been a shitty year. Hoping for a better 2017.

At the election.
Singing to the tune of "do you hear the people sing" with commentators in the backgrounds.
I cried my eyes out.

Sounds like she's already found someone else and she's trying to hamster her way out of the responsibility for ending the relationship herself.

happened 2 days ago, but it was tears of joy. Last time I cried because sadness was about 6 months ago I think.

not user, but this feels like the actual definition of crying

Crying in front of a woman can sometimes be useful

Deep stuff man, stay strong and may he rest in peace.

Damn, how are you holding up, pal?

I have never cried in my adult life, is something wrong with me Veeky Forums?

A few minutes ago. Lonely, no friends, no gf, not making good money anymore. No motivation in life because I have no one to share it with. Going to lift in 30mins. At least when I'm lifting nothing else matters.

Last month when I found out my father has Stage 4 Colorectal Cancer. It spread to his liver as well

>tfw my father my not be alive to see me graduate Uni.

Two days ago. I failed to pull a 2pl8 deadlift due to an injury, and I sat down in the gym and cried because I was frustrated with myself. I fucked around, got hurt, and now I'm paying the price while I recover. I haven't been keeping up with my diet either, and I'm stuck at my current weight. I'm disappointing myself, because I know I can be better.

Stay strong man, I lost my mother last year to the same horrible thing. Shower him with all the love you can give and never blame yourself for anything that you may or may not have done in the past. Live your life the way your father would've wanted and don't clam up like I did. Sincerely, good luck bro.

I feel you bro, stay strong.

A couple days ago. I saw my wife's ultrasound. I got to see my daughter. I'm happy

25 years old here

The last time I cried was a year ago today when we had to put my dog to sleep. We got him when i was in 7th grade and had him for 10 years

I didn't even get to properly say goodbye to him. Parents took him to the vet in the morning and I said goodbye then, but I didn't think he was gonna be put down that day. Parents could have called me at work and told me they were gonna put him down and I coulda gotten there in half an hour, instead when i got home they said "he was gone, we didn't want you to see him like that", and I cried later that night when I saw his collar.

Honestly, I'm surprised that I don't cry regularly. I'm a completely worthless, pathetic piece of shit loser, 25 year old kissless permavirgin friendless shut-in besides work and gym. I feel like I should be breaking down weekly over how horrible my life is.

This morning on my way to the autoshop to pick up some snow chains. I started thinking about my dad, who died on thanksgiving this year unexpectedly, and how I don't want his watch I cherished for christmas, I want him to walk through the door and sit down and open gifts and make my family happy again. Then Mariah Carey's "All I want for Christmas is you" came on and I cried like a bitch in my car outside Pepboys

pretty much every other day since I slowly started dissociating from reality. Funny thing is I'm not even sad or sobbing, just got tears running down for a while and then it stops.

A week ago at the ending of Final Fantasy XV

Unironic response. STAND BY ME

at the cinema last week watching the Snowden movie, the very last scene hit me.

I will tonight after wanting to hurt my ex's new weakling boyfriend that's sitting across from me.

Beta detected

hmmm

>cried when watching interstellar
>cried watching livestreams of ukrainians getting sniped back in 2014

Weird, I just rewatched this scene last week and it made me lose my shit. So that's the last time I cried, unless you count tearing up to 03' Adolescence

youtube.com/watch?v=MoLkabPK3YU

yeah it was that scene

also the ending when she said "because my dad promised me"

24 years old here

Honestly I can't remember

I guess it was after getting mad wasted and getting in a fist fight with my cousin a few years back after which I came home, snapped at my mom and punched two holes in my wall. Thinking about that still gets me kinda emotional because I was such a piece of shit.

Last time I cried sober was probably literally 10+ years ago. I think I'm depressed because even sometimes when I feel like I want to cry or should be I don't. I donno.

I'm pretty numb emotionally nowadays and it's pretty worrisome. I was actually glad I cried last week because at least that must mean I can feel something, even if it's just bad.