Any love for Big Z on this board? His transformation this year was incredible

Any love for Big Z on this board? His transformation this year was incredible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBFTB7Xjk3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, I remember seeing him a long while back. Figured he'd be dead by now with his old physique. Major kudos to him, and god damn that jaw line.

So is he done with strongman? I imagine that the weightloss helps with speed comps but what about his mad static strength

He said he's competing next year and he's been doing some lower level comps.

he's certainly impressive but I wouldn't call someone leaning out while using a bunch of gear 'incredible'

goddamn, look at that brick of jaw

Žydrūnas kicks ass. Looking pretty crazy tho

>tfw when I once walked past him

it's about time these powerlifters start realizing you don't have to be a fat piece of shit to be good at your sport. Will save plenty of dudes from dying early.

wow, good to see Jonah Hill has lost the weight again

hard to believe it's even the same person
all dem facial gains wew

>that feel when when

Nothing crazy, just Lithuanian genes

he said he's recovering he's bicep or some shit
also selling training programs now lel

>when you go from a 3/10 to a 8/10

His advice on shoulder training is the best

S L A V G E N E S

No shirtless pic, no mire.

I respect the guy no matter how fat he was or will be again though. Video related is 100% pure, concentrated alpha.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBFTB7Xjk3U

come on now...the slack is taken out of the bar at his knees. that's a rack pull. Impressive for the weight but come on

It's a strongman deadlift

it's a hummer tire deadlift. that's the point. the ASC people just want to see the most ridiculous weights possible. same reason that they used the elephant bar this year instead of a normal bar. the world deadlift championship uses normal plates and bar

Autism.

>This 1155lb lift is false because I say it is. Surely I could do better with my vast functional strength

>slav
Oh boy, that makes lithuanians so mad it's not even funny

Do you honestly believe he'll be able to reach the ridiculous heights he hit before at this bodyfat?
Yeah he might still be competitive because he's pretty much the GOAT but he won't be as strong as he used to be.

He's not really lost strength

Yes, I do.

Kek. What do they think they are? Nordic?

balts

WERE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MEMEING ME ABOUT THE SMITH MACHINE

It's good for Calves and Seated Press, Zydrunas just popularised that exercise

He came 7th in a tier 2 comp recently

Fucking jonah hill kek