Why are you even lifting when THIS is what girls want

Why are you even lifting when THIS is what girls want

>lifting for girls

Never ever gonna make it

Which girl are you talking about?

Lol

Because I'm MtF and that is literally not what girls want at all. That's the first dude girls date in college, then they leave after they meet a graduate who isn't a total nerdy fucking beta autistic fuck who cant satisfy her emotionally or physically.

Lifting to get the grills is fucking stupid anyway, glutes for the sloots but not for a waifu you stupid fuck. You lift to be healthy and stronk and build discipline.

Never gonna make it, not even in a parallel universe under the multiverse theory.

>OP: THIS IS WHAT GIRLS REALLY WANT
>she is 5/10 at least
>probably his sister
Every time.

She is the female equivalent of the male.

>too beta to even realize

>MtF
>He thinks he will ever be a girl

sorry she dumped you bruh :(

> I'm a man in a dress now LET ME TELL YOU WHAT GIRLS WANT

sincerely.lyn on IG. It's her boyfriend. And I wouldn't call her a five...

they're getting married lol and here I am wonder how much lower I can go haha

haha

haha

To try and stave off the horrid shadow of depressing feels and loneliness by picking up and putting down increasing amounts of weight.

You're still a man.
Just a man who likes dresses and hates himself.

>I'm MtF
>I'm mentally unstable and need professional help

FTFY

well, this is what an average woman should look like desu

Enjoy getting bashed when you go home with a guy and he finds out you're a guy who tricked him.

> thinking this girl is anything but the definition of average

Nice denial

shes cute. Veeky Forums has horrible taste in women imo. instagram girls arent even that hot.

honestly I wouldn't lift if I had a normal person's body but I have wide hips, a biggish ass, no calves and a tiny upper body. I really don't think any girl would find me attractive in my natural form. Also want to develop a bit of discipline and have more social dominance so there's that too I guess.

i think the image required to display my pitty for this poster is illegal in my country

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

well yes, 8/10 counts as "5/10 at least"

transphobia is still a phobia, i.e an irrational fear and you guys clearly are not disciplined enough to overcome it

Well he did say girls instead of women.

I dont fear your on the contrary im sad for you, and its not irrational.
You are a person who will never fit into normal society outside of some fringe weirdo circles because of your mental disorded.
You will never procreate and never feel the joy of having offspring and raising someone who will love you and cry at your funeral while reminiscing about his deceased father, and strive to be as good a parent for his next of kin.
You wont feel the feeling of living a joyful life with a woman who if had to chose would pick you over air, and die of old age in your hands.
You will never feel the extassy of taking the virginity of a lover and have her stare at you and tell you she loves you.
You will never be called "Dad"

I hope you havent made any permanent changes because this process isn't natural no matter how many people who havent gone through the change tell you or those who have and can't admit their sorrow/regret of the dank and desolate life they are left with.