Overhead press

Can anyone here OHP 185 lbs or more? I thought once I was able to bench 3 pl8 id be able to but I can rep 315 a couple times and still can't hit 185 ohp.. Fuk ... Why is Ohp so hard

I bench two plates and ohp 155. Would be interested to hear other people's pairings.

350 bench
OHP can hit 225 standing for a single or seated for a triple

How do you guys get past plateaus with ohp? I bench 225x3 and I'm getting close to a 3pl8 squat but my ohp isn't even close to 135

195 triple 130 single

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

How do you get stronger at a particular lift? Train it. See where you are failing. Accessorize. Work on your sped at lighter weight. Check your form. Push press helps as a major accessory to overhead press

170 overhead press at 185 bodyweight.

Ive been stalling bad and push press doesnt seem to help.

bench 245x5
OHP 145x6

175x5 bench
125x5 ohp

i go to the gym everyday.i bench and ohp alterately

OHP is fucking difficult but shoulders are the most important for aestethics so gotta hit them hard.

just lean back a little and the exercise becomes standing incline barbell press but the people mirin at u wont know the difference, this way i can put up 225 easy

can you not

185 standing, strict form, no belt or wraps for a double is my all time highest OHP. My typical working sets are 3x12 at 135.

The thing that most improved my OHP is fixing my form, especially my grip, and finding a width that felt comfortable to me. Also incline bench.

I have a 225 5rm on bench and a 185 1rm on the ohp. Ohp relies on core strength quite a bit too which is why there can be such variation in the numbers

This is what most people do. And don't forget half repping.

210 lbs Bench (5 reps), 132 lbs OHP (5 reps)

looks like my OHP progress is a little slower.

Every time

I Bench 135kg and press 90k for reps

325 lbs Bench 1rm
205 ohp 1rm
Literally just do 5x5 or 3x3

you might want to strengthen your back a wee bit more, in case you're front heavy compared to back dominant. do the rowing machine for a few weeks with perfect form, and bb rows. try ohp in a few weeks after your back feels nice.

thank me later

Wtf man, I bench 280 but i can strict press 185 without an issue