QTDDTOT

Ask about this months shirt colour assignments and other shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMwboE5yAZs
youtube.com/watch?v=BYKScL2sgCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where would one purchase such an elegant outer wear?

recovering fatty
should I fast tomorrow and saturday to keep my average calories down
or just be a prick and not eat my christmas dinner

Just start after new year like all your fat friends

Nothing you do over 2-3 days makes that much of a difference in the long run (provided you don't do shit like eating 3 large pizzas by yourself and chasing it with maple syrup.) Do PSMF or eat as little as you want before Christmas if it will make you feel less guilty, remember to get some fiber unless you want to be constipated during the holidays.

I need that shirt

ask for ALL the veg and turkey
go easy on the potatoes and puddings

What's a good workout for chest without the bench or other equipment? I have a barbell and some dumbbells (30s, 40s, 50s) , but no bench.

>Wanting the all in one pleb shirt instead of buying a full mono-coloured set and just being patient about people noticing you're following the code.
Fucking millennials.

DB bench/floorpress (just do it on the floor or on a sturdy table or the edge of a sofa etc.)
DB flies

How do I get full ROM if I'm on a flat surface?
also, thanks senpai

>How do I get full ROM if I'm on a flat surface?
If you can't find any alternative to doing them on the floor - then you don't. What I did in that same situation was put a sturdy ottoman next to a chair- lie across so my head and chest are on the ottoman and my legs on the chair. Figure something out. If you have a narrow but sturdy table you're all set.

Thanks friend

Maybe they're just autistic (literal) faggots, ever think of that?

>millennials
>autistic (literal) faggots
Po-tayto, pho-tato.

Will I always be farting nonstop and having a sore asshole from wiping while bulking?

Yoga: does anyone recommend/gotten any benefits from it? Can I lift afterwards, should I do it on a running day, or should it be done on it's own?

Fiber, unless you like it - then continue eating like a kid on a sleep-over all the time.

I do it on rest day, deffo helped with sore back and better knee flexibility.
Plus deep stretch joint pops are pretty much like your bones are coming.

Can I join military with a minimal bulged disc

Also I have something called tarsal coalition where my ankle bones are one big bone should I get surgery

Why dont we just make our own low key design and one of us opens up an online store that we all buy from? We can sticky the link and everyone can buy them

Definitely ask Veeky Forums and not a doctor.
Maybe you want us to name your kids for you. (Hope you like DYELan and Cardia-Bunny.)

Because making money off board memes is a scumbag move unless it was your OC. Also, we're not that autistic.

Okay here's your (you)

I'm not being mean or anything, I seriously think you should ask a fucking doctor and any advice you will get here is irrelevant next to that.

I am asking a doctor but he said it's a 50/50 chance of success I am just unsure of what to do desu

Tfw name is dylan
Confirmed never going to make it.

I lift 3 times a week
Would it be okay if I did jump rope HIIT cardio 5 times a week?

Get a second and third opinion.

But hey: maybe you're right, maybe there's a medfag online or someone had the surgery. Just don't let people who used google to form an opinion in 5 minutes make the decision for you.

>
>Get a second and third opinion.
>
>But hey: maybe you're right, maybe there's a medfag online or someone had the surgery. Just don't let people who used google to form an opinion in 5 minutes make the decision for you.
I know I just don't know if I could join the military if I got this surgery. Thanks

Should I switch exercises between sets, or do all sets then start the next exercise?

help me fit ive been losing weight for the last months on keto but I have noticed that my hips look bigger?? I lift and have enough protein but I lost more fat on my chest and arms and my hips stayed the same

You do one exercise, finish it and then move on to the next. The exception are super-sets where you alternate each set between two exercises that mostly use different muscles ie. bench/rows.

Give it time, if it's just fat deposits on your hips then they will fade once you hit low enough numbers. People lose and gain fat first and last in different spots. If it's down to bone structure - you're fucked, but you can still use tricks to make it much less obvious.

I have wide hips too but not that wide, my lower back just stores so much damn fat.

Is breathing through just your nose a meme or a common practice? I recently switched to it and I feel better in every way while running. I feel it forces you to breathe deeper, slower, and more consistently. It also helps in the cold to avoid a post run cough, and I'm not gasping for air at the end of a run.

I looked it up online and a lot of places and people say it's not as good. Is the benefit I feel from it just because I lacked discipline with mouth breathing?

Gut and love handles are classic sites for guy to store fat. Don't worry, it'll come off.

>Is breathing through just your nose a meme or a common practice?
Do you mean in general or during running?

Anyone?

I meant during running, thought that was obvious. Pretty sure youre supposed to spend 99% of your natural day nosebreathing, and prolonged mouthbreathing can fuck you up. But a lot of running sites and people swear by mouthbreathing for running.

Nah morally they should do it NFP, make it so cheap that they dont profit off it so we can all wear it

I'm a lucky guy

Is 490ng/dl testosterone bad for an 18 year old?

I got really fucking sick, puked my guts out, stayed in bed and didn't eat anything for like 30 hours. The next time I can go to the gym is tuesday. Should I deload or can I recover by then?

Just eat less at christmas dinner.

What the fuck is you're family going to say if an overweight guy wants to eat a little less? probably "Hey that's cool user, good for you." If they say anything else they're gains goblins and you reply "s-shoo shoo"

it's bad for an 18 year old who genetically should have 1000ng/dl.

probably normal for you and within healthy range. did you just get one test, or do you have 3 tests averaged out?

Anybody got a good routine for combatting major anhedonic depression?

Since when does Veeky Forums support lgbt

I had one taken in the middle of the day and it was 440 and another one early in the morning while fasted. The second one was 490.

nigga who gives a shit, just do it, if you find you can't lift as much because of it then stop or do it less until you find an amount that works for you.

No one knows what works best for you, so you're going to have to take a jump and maybe use a program that won't work perfectly for a while before you figure everything out.

yeah buddy you're probably supposed to have that amount of test.

if you're dead set on doing something about it,don't inject testosterone when you're 18. try memes like nofap, no plastic, less phytoestrogens, etc. and take optimen vitamin or some shit with zinc. you can try clomid, it will double your test or more, but most people say it doesn't remove low t symptoms or give them the effects in the gym that exogenous test does so I'm not sure how the fuck that works.

by the way in case my post was unclear, I mean some 18 year olds are supposed to have 1000ng and some are supposed to have 450. Not that all 18 year olds should have 1000ng.

450 is fine man, just barely good enough.

OK thanks

To gain muslce and lose fat simultaneously one should eat at maintenance, right?
I'm skinny (138lbs) but I have unproportionally visible fat on my legs and ass, so my plan is to lose that fat, and clean bulk afterwards.
Would that work, is that a good plan?

give height, I wouldn't recommend cutting at that weight.

5'8" my man

Pls respond

>so my plan is to lose that fat, and clean bulk afterwards
Scratch that, I'm stupid.
Of course I meant eating at maintaince to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time

If you have an average dyel ffmi then you're around 10-15%BF no need to cut, you have flab because you lack muscle not because you're fat ie. you're skinnyfat.

Most beginners can recomp just fine while making decent progress, go for it. If you stall out go for a slight surplus.

just feel it out, you may have lost some progress but I doubt it's too much.

Thanks a lot, really appreciate it

you would need to post more specific information like last time doing this lift, how much weight you lift, sets, reps, etc.

I would say go Tuesday and attempt to do your next programmed workout. It should become apparent if you are weaker or not. If you feel weaker, take it easy and deload. If you feel good, roll with it.

personally I would take it easy. vomiting takes a large toll on the body. even days later.

4u

Thanks man

I went to party last night instead of getting a good night's sleep for a lifting day. Forgive me for I have sinned.
Could hardly do 5 kg's taken out my lifts let alone increasing, is this normal? Just about a month into SL.

A flat surface should be full ROM. You are not supposed to go below parallel or you will fuck your shoulders up. Please go learn proper bench form.

>pho-tato

Yeah it's normal, you didn't recover. Eat, sleep, get yuuge AND FUCKING STICK TO THE PROGRAM

Before lift:
>No - static stretches
>Yes - mobility warm up exercises

After lift/day off:
>Yes - Static stretches like yoga positions
>No - Nothing but rest

Just make sure you're not doing a bunch of muscle-relaxing static stretches before you exercise and you'll be fine. Yoga helped me with my hip flexibility and lower back pain.

If you can hide your weirdness/injury/fetishes, the military will take you. The only thing I would see a problem with is situps, but if you can do those, you'll be fine.

This is the correct answer. So many people on here want to come up with the perfect routine before they ever start their routine.

How do you fix your posture?
I stand up straight but my shoulders are always slumped forward.
Is there anything I can do that'll tighten back muscles and draw them back naturally, or do I literally have to pay attention to my fake posture day-to-day?

>Is there anything I can do that'll tighten back muscles and draw them back naturally, or do I literally have to pay attention to my fake posture day-to-day?

Both, actually. You have over-active anterior deltoids and pecs, as well as weak posterior delts and spinal erector muscles in your upper back.

Do stretches to loosen your chest and shoulders, and exercises like face-pulls and barbell row to strengthen your back. It will take several months, but your posture will correct itself. In the meantime, stop yourself from slouching when you notice it and take time during your day to stretch your chest and shoulders. I'm assuming you work at a job that requires your arms to be forward for most of the day.

Paying attention to your posture works and becomes easier with time. There's also stretches and foam rolling if you have tightness contributing to poor posture. And of course there's strengthening muscles that are weak or being overpowered.

Use all three: You want to strengthen your upper back. Stretch and roll your pecs and pay attention to posture - but don't exaggerate and make sure your shoulder blades are also in the right position.

cheers both.

Is there a career that doesn't have your arms forward most of the day?

I deviate between pure NEETdom and short bursts of fulfilling high paying contracts, I've done a ton of different work and thinking about it, every variation of work has arms forward.

The obvious stretch I can think of is the barbell row without the barbell or hands together behind tailbone and lifting up, is there anything else?

What's meant by the shoulder blade position and exaggeration? Don't hyperextend the barbell row motion?

Are you an assassin or a party magician?

No I just know a ton of employers in different fields. Sometimes driving, sometimes construction trades, sometimes hospitality. Usually over events and stuff.

I mean yes. To both.

Don't hyperextend anything.
Here's a yoga routine for the chest that I like:
youtube.com/watch?v=dMwboE5yAZs
Do this shit every day if you want to, just not before you bench.

By shoulder blade position, think of squeezing an orange between your shoulder blades. Draw them together and then push straight down. This is also how you set up for proper bench form.
youtube.com/watch?v=BYKScL2sgCs
skip to 1:54

Ease into it. See how it feels. Then do what you can?

>What's meant by the shoulder blade position
Make sure your scapulae are down and in, avoid pic related ie. winging.
>and exaggeration? Don't hyperextend the barbell row motion?
Don't hyper-extend the lower back too much or introduce thoracic flattening ie. don't break one thing trying to fix another.

Experiencing some heart break right now and i'm having trouble motivating myself to do anything but sleep and work.

How do I get over this shit, I hate feeling like this.

Fake it 'till you make it. I know it's generic advice but it works.

Wrong.
Thanks for playing.

Get out of your head and into your body
Try a different workout routine, go to an indoor climbing gym, yoga, whatever, don't stew in them bad vibes.

>I hate feeling like this.
Don't look at that as motivation, but as a simple observation that you made about your life. You've probably already experienced the sense of accomplishment and well-being that working out gives you. So you know that if you don't want to feel like that, you can work out to feel better. This works in the short and long term, as well. Exercise and proper diet positively affects your mood and energy levels.
Be conscious of the positives and negatives in your life and only work on what you can control.

gif not related

preworkout to go to the gym anyways, time to heal the heartbreak

>don't stew in them bad vibes
this. nothing makes you feel worse than thinking about how shitty you feel.

Thanks guys, I'll push through it I know I will it's just really tough right now. I appreciate the advice greatly though.

Has anyone EVER met a girl who
>actively worked to improve herself physically
>actively worked to improve herself mentally
AND
>did these things not just to get a guy, but because it's actually what she wanted to do
???

Every girl I meet is boring as fuck. Literally every girl I meet is a walking vagina looking for a guy to put a kid in them.

I want someone who seeks out knowledge, explores music, is interested in architecture, is genuinely interested in the story behind why things happened. Someone who doesn't give a fuck about this mindless modern pop culture, who doesn't pay attention to celebs, someone who has odd interests and hobbies which are outside of trends and accepted standards.

But that doesn't exist. I hate women.

Never go full /r9k/. But yes, in general women tend to be less interesting and witty than guys - simply because they don't have to be to get attention. Would you be good at banter and storytelling if during every date you could just stare blankly at the girl, give generic answer and still get away with it? As far as interests outside of fashion, make-up and gossip go - there are plenty of girls that are smart and well read, problem is most of them are already taken or have a very, very high opinion of themselves.

>>actively worked to improve herself physically
>actively worked to improve herself mentally
AND
>did these things not just to get a guy, but because it's actually what she wanted to do

Yeah, she was one of my best friends in the military. These are generally people with high self esteem.

Based on the second part of your preferences, you're looking for a meme... so you can put a kid in them.
Go cry, emo kid. If you actually want a real intellectual, you should probably be one yourself first. Also, where do you think intellectual women spend their time?

>, problem is most of them are already taken
This, girls that aren't in LTRs or married past 25 usually have a lot of issues.

It's a reference to Friends, you know from back when TV was good and you could get bee for a nickel and we all danced the grunge.

How does row stats fare on a symmetrical person? A person who as 1/2/3/4 as an example

Should I be stalling on baby weights when I am cutting?

Didn't get any replies in the last qtddtot, let's try again.

If I want to keep chipping off some pockets of fat from being overweight while starting on my lifting, is eating at maintenance OK or is it just not compatible? E.g will need to put on some fat to make gains.

Maybe if you're cutting too fast, or something. The goal is to lose weight, though. If you want to lift more while you cut, then cut more slowly.

Yeah, you're gonna have to eat more to get gains.
Cut after that. Otherwise, you're gonna lose weight and then have to get it all back just to progress with your lifts.