Reminder that "the golden one" is actually "the genetic cuck"

Reminder that "the golden one" is actually "the genetic cuck"

Other urls found in this thread:

historymuseumeot.com/mfahs/htm/part8_0026.htm
google.co.uk/search?q=Roman self depictions&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTxffuvovRAhVVM1AKHaY6APcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1752&bih=916
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/glauco
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why though ?

That's his brother.

His brother is literally Chad, that's the reason. Latsbrah has a impressive body for sure, no homo, but his face isn't really up there.

No idea who this is or what you're talking about.

His brother took all the good genes, plus has a hotter gf

Holy shit, poor latsbrah, forever being in his bros shadow

Wouldn't mind be snuggled between the two of them DESU.

whose brother?

goal body desu
he's also got such great leg proportions, he doesn't neglect legs which is rare on naturally good looking people

notice how the ugly people are always the autistic ones? His brother is completely normal and well adjusted, while his brother is a lunatic always talking about being alpha and roleplaying as a viking. If real vikings were still alive, they would have thrown him off of a cliff at birth so he wouldn't be able to spread his inferior genetics to the QT Nordic angels.

If vikings were still alive the qt nordic angels wouldn't be getting gang raped daily.

>while latsbra***

Tbh I enjoy watching both latsbrah and Varg because of their inanity. I'm not even white.

There's actually something quite unattractive about scandinavians in general. They have that slightly upturned piggish nose, along with horse like features. Makes them look like ugly elves. It's very distinctive. White supremacist brah exemplifies this perfectly, but his brother also has these features to a lesser degree.

found the middle easterner

I know exactly what you're talking about. The piggy nose, chinky eyes, and fish lips are the three phenotypic markers of the Scandi.

Can't be. Clearly mudslimes find them attractive or they wouldn't be raping them.

Would you rather be an elite gamer and do fuck all for work or look good?

That looks like a finn, they have mongol admixture.

Look good how is this even a question?

Swedish. This Dane has similar phenotypes.

Thanks for the boner

Ok. Cool. Thanks. But who gives a shit?

American detected.

>tfw dutch
>tfw those exact eyes, nose and lips
>tfw mistaken for a finn sometimes

pergele :DDD

Guess that means you can't blame your generics anymore, OP.

>oink

Have a similar situation with my brother.
>he has dark hair and hazel eyes
>i have blond hair and blue eyes
>he's 5'9
>i'm 6'1
>even though our persoanlities are super similar, we actually look nothing alike

Can't tell you how many of his friends have said (referring to me), "so thats the good looking brother" or "hes like a much better looking version of you."

My brother laughs it off, but it has to be hurtful. People are brutal. He's not even bad looking, but his self esteem is in the gutter and he refers to himself as ugly.

Why does his brother look like Chad while he himself looks like a dork on steroids?

>pergele
you mean perkele?

goal legs
seriously

looks pretty german to me, maybe eastern european, but not northern

that is the face of a vitamin d defiency.

How can you people see this and not realise that the "dude genes are everything lmao" narrative is retarded? These two are fucking brothers.

There's a reason eugenics is more popular in videogame and anime boards than actual scientific communities and publications you know.

jesus christ
are we sure they aren't half brothers or adopted or something?

this

>There's a reason eugenics is more popular in videogame and anime boards than actual scientific communities and publications you know.

My pocket theory is that many people on Veeky Forums know they wouldn't have been allowed to exist in an eugenics regime, and that's how they would have wanted it.

They can't be made by the same father

or his mother was drinking/smoking/ joggin near nuclear waste while latsbrah was born

Most Scandinavians being attractive is a meme. Blonde hair and fair skin distracts from their average-to-ugly facial features, but it doesn't help when you're in a society full of people like that. Otherwise they're just as ugly as Slavs on average.

>There's a reason eugenics is more popular in videogame and anime boards than actual scientific communities and publications you know.

And contrary to alt-right mythology that reason isn't political correctness or scientists trying to avoid "hurting people's feelings" btw.

p.s. don't akshually me with your stupid graphs

this is true.
I noticed that a lot of blonde people, would look like fucking arabs if they didnt had blonde hair/white skin.
Like seriouisly i take a look on their face and realize "man you'd be fucking ugly without the blonde hair".

Obviously that doesnt apply to all of them, but much more than people think

What are you even on about?
They aren't twins, so their genetic material isn't identic.
Keeping this in mind, you have to understand that their parents have different genotypes, so several different combinations in the offspring generations were possible theoretically, out of which those two actually became reality.
There are plenty of genes activated by environment, diet, prolonged exposure to stress, and so on, sure, but that won't cause one person to go from a pig-looking motherfucker to Chad and the other way around with another person... unless you're doing meth.

This so much. Genes can be good but you are basically rolling a D20 and hoping for a crit. Plenty of people from "beautiful and attractive genes" have ugly kids. Also don't think some of the idiots on this board realize how prevalent plastic surgery is these days

They both look good and clearly put in a lot of work building their bodies. Scandinavians look fine, too. Youre all just insecure dinguses who need to shit on everyone and everything all the time to make yourselves feel better

Most likely not even a single one of the posters here are anywhere near having those two guys' physique.

>p.s. don't akshually me with your stupid graphs

>just take my word and don't present evidence that I have to argue against

He's posted pro-Trump/anti-globalism/traditionalism memes before on his instagram. He has the exact same opinions as Latsbrah.

because he's a dork on steroids that juiced because he was jealous of his bro.

His brother has the same views

I'm so sick of this stupid fucking idea that /pol/ only exists within /pol/

Fuck i want access to that line of shirts. the store is down though.

Those fleur de lis tanks are aesthetic desu.

>fleur de lis
what do they mean? my mother has fucking thousands scattered around their house, but she doesn't know

Slightly toned down wilt less autism and LARPing but yes otherwise he is a nationalist

I don't even think Latsbrah is that ugly. His face is average, looks better with the facial hair. Looks kinda like Kevin Bacon, to me. Not quite sure why you guys are so gung ho on making him look bad.

well meme'd.
...but Finns with a yellow or brown or yellow brown skin or with black eyes or black hair would be an unusual sight. They are almost universally of light skin, blue or gray eyes, and light hair. No people of foreign birth applying in this section of the country' for the full rights of citizenship arc lighter skinned than those born in Finland. In stature they are quite up, to the average. Confessedly Finland has often been over-run by the teutons, and by other branches of the human family who, with their descendants, have remained within her borders and are now called Finns. They are in the main indistinguishable in their physical characteristics from those of purer Finnish blood. Intermarriages have been frequent over a very long period of time. If the Finns were originally Mongels, modifying influences have continued until they are now among the whitest people in Europe. It would, therefore, require a most exhaustive tracing of family history to determine whether any particular individual born in Finland had or had not a remote Mongol ancestry. This, of course, cannot be done, and was not, intended. The question is not whether a person had or had not such an ancestry, but Whether he is now a "white person" within the meaning of that term as generally understood. This is the practical construction which has been uniformly been placed upon the law, so far as I am advised. Under such law Finns have always been admitted to citizenship, and there is no occasion now to change the construction.
The applicant is without doubt a white person within the true intent and meaning of such law.
The objections, therefore, in my opinion should be over-ruled, and it will be so ordered.
W.A.Cant,Judge. Jan.17.1908.

historymuseumeot.com/mfahs/htm/part8_0026.htm

lol that babydick

t. ugly faggot

2 seconds of google, brah. Quit being a lazy cunt.

Kill yourself

>My brother laughs it off, but it has to be hurtful.
It's definitely hurtful. Be nice to your brother user. Just out of curiosity, are you younger or older than him?

He's definitely ugly user, and this is coming from someone who has very low standards on beauty.

Just treat him good user and make sure he doesn't go off the deep end obsessing over his appearance and comparisons to you.
As someone who dealt with being called ugly a lot when I was in middle school, that crippled me socially and i have social anxiety 7-10 years after that horrible time period.
Now I look attractive, "fucking hot" to some of the people I've met and the friends I have.
I'm pretty much the attractive one out of my friends, but because of what I carry with me from always being called ugly and being verbally degraded, I don't really see myself as anything but average, focusing intently on what flaws I have, and having much difficulty socializing in larger groups of people and parties.
Just treat him good, try to nurture his ego back up, and eventually he'll see himself the way he should, instead of calling himself ugly.

Nordic supremacy is a fucking joke. Meds win any day, all day.

My brother is
>Balding
>Slightly shorter than me
>Doesn't lift
>Makes less money
>introverted
>People also call me the good looking one
Fuck him though, he's a bitter asshole

I'm younger.
I always treat him well. He's always been there for me (even when things were really terrible) and we never bitch at each other ever.

I could see how feeling ugly (perceived or real) would be soulcrushing. The thing is, i don't think he's ugly. We just don't look alike and people have compared us the entire time we were growing up.

He was basically the kid in band in highschool and i was the partier. I'm also super laid back and he's high strung. Genetics are crazy.

Obviously, but Anglos are the real master race.

Triskeles are such a nice symbol

Since when is blond hair better than dark hair in a male?

>arguing over hair color as if one can be objectively best

advanced autism: the post

they're not twins and how do you know his bro didn't get plastic surgery?

>posting a few memes on instagram is the same as having an entire youtube channel dedicated to autistic levels of trying to be alpha

Please find a gallon of bleach and chug till your stomach starts to hurt

>ITT: jews shills trying to flame

Looks like this thread attracted jelly beta haters

No opinion on either of them, because seriously who the fuck cares, chances are most people ITT are less attractive than the less attractive sibling but it's not like that changes anything

I like that they are nationalistic and people dont care as much about looks as people on fit think, fit is just metrosexuals who care solely on appearance

literally only colors are different from each representative in that pic.

anglos are the biggest population of inbred mongrels in the west lol

Wow
The OP is like Schwarzenegger to horse bras Danny devito

He's aesthetic, but the Glorious Lion gets me harder.

>No North Africa

Where does that fit in there? With the niggers or Pakistan?

Also

>South Europe
>Light hair and green eyes

TOP JEJ

Hilarious how insecure meds get whenever light hair is brought up lol

>he's still posting that stormnigger quote

Mistranslation that got debunked literal decades ago.

Post the source, humor me, snownigger.

You guys are literal equivalents to Niggers

Niggers;
>WE WUZ MOORZ
>WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ
>No accomplishments, have to leech on the accomplishments made by North Africans

Northern Euroniggers
>WE WUZ GREEKZ
>WE WUZ ROMANZ
>No accomplishments, have to leech of the accomplishments made by Southern Europeans

>people living in a tropic, fertile environment with a metric ton of naturally irrigated land with much less forested areas

vs

>people living in a generall inhospitable land covered in metric tons of dense forests with rare patches of fertile land scattered far and inbetween with a biting cold winter that covers everything in snow and darkness for over half the year

im medi, but you dont seem to realize how certain humans were able to develop more advanced societies because they lived in more hospitable environments. the further north you get, the less hospitable it is to live. There's not time to develop an advanced society when you have three months every year to gather all the food you must have for the winter to survive.

>Mistranslation
>Debunked literal decades ago
Total fantasy. Go read any modern translation of Homer's Iliad and you'll see that nearly every single hero is described as golden/yellow/red-haired.

>No accomplishments
Tell me one people in Europe, that has not had a Germanic tribe as some form of upper class at one point in history.

Northern Europeans literally created the modern world after the fall of Rome. You know this to be true.

niggers
>WE DIDNDU NUFFIN, IT WAZN'T OUWA FAULT, WE DIDN'T HAVE DE FERTILE LANDZ

>I'm medi

Sure thing, Thorag
Northern Euroniggers
>WE DIDNDU NUFFIN, IT WAZN'T OUWA FAULT, WE DIDN'T HAVE DE FERTILE LANDZ

>Total fantasy.

You've not provided a single source m8

Just look for yourself, nigger

google.co.uk/search?q=Roman self depictions&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTxffuvovRAhVVM1AKHaY6APcQ_AUICCgB&biw=1752&bih=916

It actually is faggot, that's why the chinks don't give a shit.
>alt right
kys

No one is denying that the vast majority of Romans had dark features, however there are people like you denying that they also had light features.

Example: Augustus is described having blue/grey eyes in Pliny, XI, 143, "glauco".
Still not a mistranslation: en.wiktionary.org/wiki/glauco

PS: Waiting for you to tell me a people in Europe that has not had a Germanic tribe as some form of upper class at one point in history.

>No one is denying that the vast majority of Romans had dark features, however there are people like you denying that they also had light features.

Where did I say that?

You can find niggers in Sweden right now, does that make them Swedish? The Barbary slave trade had a fuck load of Whites/Light haired people in the Northern African region. Rome/Egypt/Greek also had niggers/whites, doesn't make the general population that way.

What you're arguing is pointless. The average Roman looked closer to an Arab than some Nord.

:>Still not a mistranslation

Take greek for example, there was no word strictly meaning blond in Ancient Greek. Golden-haired might refer to blond but might also have meant with golden highlights which many light to medium brown haired people have. There are some genetic studies regarding the physical characteristics of Ancient Greece (Deineke's anthropology blog keeps up on the latest).

The word "blond" is etymologically similar to "blend". Like, a blend of dark and light.

He is wearing a nationalist t-shirt in public.

Can you two get a room already? Liek rly

Every time nordics are relevant to a thread, without ever mentioning superiority, people have to start talking about snowniggers and how nordics didn't have any civilization and are subhuman and ugly.

Are you really that butthurt about Hitlers hard-on for nordics? I have never seen or heard about nords claiming to be superior, its always just implied that they are superior, like its common knowledge that has to be debunked.

Go on boards with flags.

Gotta disagree with you there buddy

All half brothers from my dads side

>tall
>muscular
>symmetrical
>attractive
>smart
>charismatic
>extremely hard working
>super hot wives/girlfriends

Half brother from moms side
>average looking
>average height
>extremely average
>early balding
>intelligent but not industrious
>still made good looking kids though

In family photos, it's obvious who's from my dad's side and who's from my moms. I thankfully took after my dad mostly.

Genes are everything.

Oh I don't know, every single picture being posted on the matter seems to revolve around light features being absent.
>Rome/Egypt/Greek also had niggers/whites, doesn't make the general population that way.
Again, no one is denying that the vast majority of Romans had dark features. Are you saying that anyone with light features were not ethnically Roman, whatever that may mean? If you go back only 5000 years, Proto-Indo-Europeans were no doubt highly connected, all the languages in Europe descend from 1 people, bar Basque and Finno-Ugric, quite incredible to think about.
About the average Roman looking closer to an Arab than some Northern European, that may very well be, however you still can't ignore all the light features present in text and mosaic.

His brother has a better face but latsbrah has a hotter gf, a better physique and is more interesting.

>Genes are everything.
It's easy to play fair when you have the winning cards.

>South Europe
>>Light hair and green eyes

What? My family is southern European (Mediterranean) and me and many others have blue eyes and chocolate hair, don't tell me you fell for the /pol/ divide and conquer memes user

Can you IMAGINE growing up as latsbrah? Like seeing your brother slay pussy after pussy, through teenage years while you're branded as a butterface and forced to sit in the sidelines watching your qt aryan crush gets railed by tyrones and mehmed??
No wonder he's always le superior aryan viking schtick

He also has the balls to speak truth while putting his face out there. Those who fight against cultural marxism will always be of greater worth than those who do not, race and genetics matters, but it's not everything.