Gonna have sex later tonight. What's a good way to last longer?

Gonna have sex later tonight. What's a good way to last longer?

I've tried masturbating beforehand but it only works about 30% of the time.

kegels, although you should have been doing kegels 1 month ago.

I used to use Trojan Ecstacy condoms but they're way too thin and make it easier to bust.

Personally if I can go the first 3 minutes without coming then I can last easily more than 10. So don't start crazy, wait for your cock to get used to be inside the vagina and for the vagina to lubricate, that way it will become a little numb and you'll be able to last longer.

do kegels make your asshole pucker and makes your dick get harder and "flex"? If that's the muscle kegels develope then I think mine is overdeveloped. I've been flexing it subconsciously since I began masturbating because it feels better, but not I can't not do it and I end up cumming really fast.

Focus on making the chick feel good, instead of jumping in and trying to bust a nut ASAP like a total retard.

This. The first minute is painful since you can bust really quick. I try thinking about when i was bullied.

Your claim doesn't make sense.

If you've been using kegels to control your ejaculation, then you've been controlling your ejaculation. If you've just been using them to make your dick hard and cum faster, then obviously that's not going to help.

Your kegels are nowhere near developed enough to cause retrograde ejaculation.

They don't make my asshole pucker. I don't do them while I'm hard.

It should be like stopping yourself from pissing mid stream. Each time you stop yourself pissing, that's 1 rep. Don't need to actually piss though.

Noted. I think I'm somewhat the same way. After the first nut I can go like 30 minutes straight and actually have difficulty finishing sometime.

>I try thinking about when i was bullied.
Kek

...does your asshole not pucker when you stop peeing mid stream? It does for me.

I try multiplying numbers in my head until I lose count of where I'm at then start all over.

Extended foreplay focused filly on her needs and she wont care if you last a minute

No it doesn't. The only time I can control my asshole is when I'm pushing out a turd, and even then I don't really think I'm doing anything with my asshole directly.

Maybe it's like how some people can wiggle their ears and some people can't.

to be honest with you, stop focusing on what you're feeling and start focusing on her and pleasing her.. the more you're in your own head and concentrating on your feelings, the quicker you will nut..

Not OP, but hearing a girl moan and knowing I'm pleasing her will make me cum way quicker.

>be me, gf mode ingaged
>Sexy time every weekend/some weekdays

I literally sometimes have to focus kn something unsexy to remain engaged and last longer.

I.e. a few mins in youe balls start to ache or you get turned on at the sight of her nipple or fucking whatever... Just visualise a brick wall.

100% legitimate

This just makes me cum quicker though. What do I do?

Take painkillers

>I try thinking about when i was bullied

This is easy. Ask yourself this question: Am I about to cum? If no, keep fucking. If yes, stop fucking then start again when you're ready. You're in control.

Sorry about the bullying but that shit is hilarious

>"Is it in yet?"
>"Chad pls stop"

Think about politics. Im serious, it works. I can edge for an hour and start vigorously fapping, but if I think hard enough about politics, even with some pussy right in front of me, I can nearly go soft. Politics is a boner killer. If you put it on the back burner, you should be able to stay hard and manage to not feel any pleasure or buildup from your fucking.

Do some speed

there's always a second round

train legs couple hours before hand legit method