Where should I start Veeky Forums complete newb

Where should I start Veeky Forums complete newb

get taller you fucking manlet

You should start by reading the sticky, faggot.

did you get shot while wearing a bulletproof vest?

Chest acne I got some tablets from the doc for it hopefully it clears up

Start by getting a decent haircut. I can see how long it is and that probably why you look so damn greasy. Get better underwear that arent speedos. Trim that disgusting hair around your belly.

As for being fit, personally I would diet and cardio+weightlifting down to a bodyfat percentage of 12% then start lean bulking. Going on a strength program + bulk right now would not make you look any better as youre not starting as a skeleton and adding mass to your body rn might make it look worse and discourage you.

Since youre a total noob. SS+accessories but instead of 3x5 do 3x8. Cardio at least once or twice a week. -300 from you TDEE until you get skinnier and abs begin to show.

Anybody that recommends you to bulk is probably meming you. No way in hell will you look better if you start bulking rn on a strength program. Yeah you'll get fucking strong but you'll look like shit.

first eat 1300 calories a day until you are absolutely skinny AF then bulk from there and eat anything rich in protein pretty much

This picture made me laugh my ass off.

If laughing at facts makes you happy, then more power to you

MODS MODS!!!

>trying to troll this hard

Jesus, to any newfags, this is masterfully crafted bait.

READ THE STICKY!

SS + GOMAD

should he pick heavy things up then put them down?

that'd be ideal yes

SS + GOMAD obviusly

> Pills will make it all better

Fix your diet and shower on a regular basis.

read the sticky you stupid idiot

whats wrong with sugar?

>whats wrong with sugar?
it's 100% carbs and fucking garbage for a clean diet.

>GOMAD
unless you're cutting

saved, jej

hey man fuck resolutioners

I think most of us would agree that the best thing you could do is get started on a program la SS, SL or ICF while on a diet to lower your body fat to 12%. Once you get there, you can start bulking in a more controlled manner.

I seriously recommend against bulking to you, you might get stronger but the fat is going to make you look really bad. Lift and diet is the way to go.