Who here /iron pilled/?

who here /iron pilled/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sure as hell am.

HELL SEGER!

Iron pill is pretty good m8.

Doctrine of Awakening in the most Veeky Forums Evola text because it is focused on practical self control, with Meditations on the Peaks a close second due to its subject matter.

This stuff is so autistic but I love it.

>Be 24
>Don't smoke, drink, or go out and party
>Have qt gf who is the same; loves playing the female role
>Got her pregnant a few months ago
>Getting married after the baby comes
>Both have great jobs in productive fields
>Overall we are very successful, lift and are attractive

Feels good

This is extremely autistic and it takes itself so seriously it's not even funny.

>loves playing the female role
how did you get a 10/10 trap qt3.14?

is this the new ubermensch meme?

you sound mad as fuck

Only \muscular Christianity\
youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

they're not for everyone kid...heh.. maybe come back when you're a bit older...or when you're ready..............

more?
I want Ironpill4.jpg

That's the end of it. The author is making a part2 apparently.

>neo-paleo diet avoids all GMOs and toxins
So you're Matt Damon marooned on Mars, living in a (non-BPA) plastic bubble, growing your own food, fertilizing your crops with your own shit?
>he thinks he can avoid ALL GMOs and ALL 'toxins' living anywhere on Earth anymore
LOL no, it's far, far too late, the GMO horse left the barn years ago, it's literally in the wind, and toxins are everywhere, you can't avoid them any more than you can live anywhere within a hundred miles of any civilization and expect to avoid 60-hertz electromagnetic radiation.

>it's literally in the wind
THANKS MONSANTO!

that's right guys watch out for that genetically modified wind stealing your gainz

For $25 I'll be whatever you want me to be

Are these comics serious or not?

How many levels of Irony are you guys on?

Daily dose of Iron pill a brah

COME ON RIDE THE TIGER BRAH

tfw Batushka put out one of the best BM releases of all fucking time and for a split second made me consider Orthodox Christianity.

>never reads the news, LOL
Monsanto has been sueing farmers for YEARS now for 'stealing their Intellectual Property' when no such thing has happened; bees pollinating one farmers' GMO crops, grown with GMO seeds from Monsanto, then go cross-polinate a neighboring farmers' crops; the GMO genes proliferate naturally. GMO therefore is LITERALLY 'in the wind', it's mixing into the gene pool of all different crops. At this point in time there's really no such thing as 'non-GMO' anymore, it already can't be stopped. That's why I don't even worry about it anymore. Any long-term effects from GMO foods will show up or not, and nothing can stop it now.

Gotta eat big to get big, brah, You're starting to look like a FVCKING MANLET.

This. But knowing as many agricultural engineers as I do (I'm from Indiana, home of Purdue University), I'm honestly not concerned.

Wow, these really missed the point of the Iron Pill.

I've been concerned in the past mainly due to the (bad) reputation of Monsanto, which has historically demonstrated it's more interested in profit than long-term product safety, and furthermore has never once hesitated to sue any research body out of existence for presenting scientific evidence that any of Monsantos' products are causing harm. Hard to trust Monsanto, that it's GMO's have been tested rigorously enough. But, as I said, it's way too late now, it's already all out in the wild and nothing will stop that, it's all irrevocably part of the biosphere.

I'd say it started out as propaganda from /pol/, then got taken up and mutated into Yet Another Meme.

Yes and no.

Live a good lifestyle and take care of yourself, find your roots, find meaning. Learn. Lift. Be a man.

But shit brah, we can laugh at ourselves too. Some of it sounds ridiculous at first. All of it looks ridiculous at first.

The destruction of the Afro Asiatic Race in Evropa

Stop trying to turn the Iron Pill into some /pol/ racist bullshit.

Are these supposed to be ironic/sophisticated satire? How can someone base their whole life philosophy off of lifting weights?

Shit, I always thought/fit/ had a more laid back sense of humor. These are funny.

Hello red.dit

Who is the author? A Veeky Forumsizen?

says the guy sitting alone in his room reading them

lmaoing at your existence

>ethno-nationalistic traditionalism wasn't /pol/ bullshit in the first place

come on brah, they're just comics, chill out

Can someone help me understand this meme? I subscribe to these notions of traditional masculinity and the avoidance of degenerate activity, but I don't understand why these good ideas have to come packaged with fascism and racism. Why Evola and not Aurelius?

Haven't seen this one before, thanks user

What if I'm not Nordic/Scandanavian? I look like pic related. I can't be iron pilled.

>tfw born asian
>will never achieve ironpill due to the constraints of Confucianism
>honoring your ancestors is the most cucked thing there is
Will never be Europa

obviously. we're all white breh. If you were birthed by Mother Europa herself, you're a warrior in this game

Wew lad. You sound like your living a soul sucking life

Tbh senpai. Iron pill is trying to revive european paganism which is well and truly dead.

The only indo European pagans alive are Parsi zoroastrians and the hindus.

Anyone who thinks they can revive shit is deluded.

>tfw left-wing and a materialist but attracted to some aspects of Iron Pill

One of my favorite writers is Mishima and when I was studying the Bolshevik revolution I secretly wished that dude would have conquered Mongolia, so I guess I have a soft spot for shit like this.

If true congrats on everything. Wouldn't want to be you as you two have effectively ended your lives with the kid for the next 18+ years.

I'm p shredded. Can I dress like that?

MGTOW is the only way to go, fucking plebs

>I could lose my virginity if I wanted to, I-I just don't want to! Men go their own way ya know!

>When, for instance, the belief in the God Wotan vanished and nobody thought of him anymore, the phenomenon originally called Wotan remained; nothing changed but its name. A collective movement consists of millions of individuals, each of whom shows the symptoms of Wotanism and proves thereby that Wotan in reality never died, but has retained his original vitality and autonomy. Our consciousness only imagines that it has lost its Gods; in reality they are still there and it only needs a certain general condition in order to bring them back in full force.

Shame on you for betraying your lineage
Genghis Khan was the greatest warrior of all time and he was Asian. Any guy who has a wank over another man's ancestors is never gonna make it.

u guys do know that the vikings were mostly manlets right?

>receives valknute imbued by völkisch spirits
>instantly grows a jawline
hmmm....

How does one achieve the iron pill without being european?

You are a celt, you have plenty of sagas of your own.
Are you Han Chinese? If so you are a bug man and there is not much you can do.
No, not really, it seems to just draw on certain mythologies that epitomize the Faustian spirit (as defined by Spengler)
Stupid post.

Animism is truly /trad/ though, fuck off deifying shits

What are you?

Note that it is literally impossible for Americans under any circumstance.

There are many cultures, but there is only one civilization. The european one.

>mocked for having no culture
>mocked for reconnecting to our ancestral culture

Being burger is suffering.

Eurocuck not understanding what America is.

>>Getting married after the baby comes

Having a child outside of marriage is absolute degeneracy.

me on the left

>baby can't even bench lmao3pl8
FVCKING MANLET

So like, in the midst of all this fetishization of being of European descent, are you guys disregarding elementary anthropology or something? Where do you think Europeans came from if not Africa / Mesopotamia? Do you not believe you share common ancestry with black people? Why do you have to define your masculinity by how exclusive it is?

Racists, will they ever make it?

What part of being proud of having ancestors from Europe conflicts with the knowledge that they settled there from someone else? They created their own culture and adapted to that environment. As someone of European descent, it is enjoyable in some respects to have a sense of closeness, both culturally and genetically to those people. I am much closer to my brother/father/mother than a long distant third or fourth cousin, and I think that it's similar with how close you feel to your ancestry.

evola said doctrine of awakening was horseshit in the current age, read The Secret Way, its the only way

I can't tell who are worse, identitarians or anti-racists.

Sure, I totally see what you mean. I feel really close to my family so I can empathize with that. Where I lose you though is that I don't think my family is the best family in the entire world, and that all other families are garbage.

I'm curious why this feeling of closeness to your racial heritage you're describing necessarily comes packaged with these dumb beliefs about asians being bugs, etc. I'm white btw, but I couldn't feel less related to you.

Indo-Europeans are actually from the North Pole.

Bog pepo, like irish, germans, english etc. I agree are in fact just niggers with wrong color

..uhh, u sure "anti-racist" is what u want go with in this post?

>Indo-Europeans are actually from the North Pole.

[citation needed]

I don't get it. Why does the fact that they're black matter? Who hurt you?

INNNN for later

negros (i.e. west-african, i.e. niger-congo cultures) are an all-encompassing virus that destroy everywhere they inhabit.

I am however a firm supporter of khoisan nationalism and australoid nationalism, so I don't hate black people for being black.
Well, also quite possibly originated in America and was dispersed via the north pole throughout Eurasia (creating landing stations like Thule, Atlantis) and the Near East.

If true congrats. How'd you two meet? I live in the den of degeneracy that is South Florida. It's difficult not finding a snapchat obsessed tinder pro

Mate if you go far back enough, nothing's stopping you from calling that feral cat your cousin since we all sprang up from that primordial fucking cell.

It's simple, endemic ethnic groups have a right to be the large majority demographic in their native homelands across the world.

That primordial cell caused every fucking problem we have.

I'll bet he didn't even lift.

Make Whitey get out of North America then

>thule
>atlantis
opinion discarded

Not him, but it's more about society. Read some Rudyard Kipling to get the full poetic gist of it.

From the positive side, it's about building a civilization. I believe in certain rights, social norms, and customs. Others who share my heritage do as well. I am thankful for the accomplishments of some of my ancestors, and I enjoy the benefits of their actions. I know some of my family served with Generals Washington and Sherman, for example, and I enjoy the benefits of their actions today.

(incidentally, think of Privilege Theory - the idea of "unearned" advantage. There is no unearned advantage. Men fought and died to ensure their children would enjoy certain advantages, which I inherited. I am no accident; I am the product of their choices and investments)

From the negative side, I know that our criminals are all malcontents. They can't or won't mesh with our customs because something is wrong with them. Contrast foreign criminals; they don't mesh with society because they don't want to, and their kin feel the same way. Their transgressions are not the result of defect or circumstance, but of fundamentally different interests. They want to live in a society with different customs and different people. I respect their right to do so, as long as it's not in the nation my forefathers built. Our own criminals are just defective, but theirs are aggressors. I would leave them alone if they did the same to me.

But what the fuck do I know, I'm on my fourth whiskey sour tonight because fuck my gains.

That's a really nuanced view of race, even if I disagree. Props for actually doing research and developing your beliefs intellectually, I don't know any racists that do that. I gotta say though that I think you picked the wrong horse to back with the whole Aryan mysticism thing--I'm suspicious of any belief system that seems based around flattering my ego. Check out Dianetics and compare it to the Arctic Home in the Vedas and then tell me if the similarities don't worry you.

This is bullshit. Your ethnicity doesn't matter, you're kind of a faggot for thinking it does. You don't have the right to a homeland. You're born with life and will, those are your only rights. Why would being born of one race or another mean you shouldn't be allowed to go somewhere else and make whatever of yourself that you can? This position that being born white entitles you to live in a whites-only Europe is illogical. They have nothing to do with each other. Why do you even care if different ethnicities live in your country?

Again, I find myself agreeing with everything you're saying. My reservation remains though that I don't see how any of this supports white supremacy / ethnocentrism in general. It seems like a really wholesome belief system which has been unnaturally coupled with toxic racism. I think we're probably just separated by one of those cultural gulfs you're talking about. I don't know, man. I've killed hajjis but I never thought it made me better than them.

What is conquest? Fucking fool. You should have fought harder, it's literally the central aspect of humanity since the dawn of recorded history.

Why does nobody shit on the mongolians for killing so many people, tribes, cultures and even entire peoples to such an extent that the geography changed and CO2 levels dipped to a notable degree?

If you're going to go full an cap you literally have no rights at all. But since we don't live in the age of savagery like the majority of Africa there are rights and this concept has been used against western countries whether you accept it or not.

You have a right to whatever soil your ancestors fought to preserve to make sure you could be conceived and come into fucking existence, outside of that you have no right.

Until the age of mass movement it was:
>your parents fought against the trials of life to provide and fulfill the basic biological need to reproduce whatever they may have been

Now perpetuate that far enough in one locale.

It's not about not visiting or staying for a while or what the fuck ever. When there are ethnic enclaves of whatever far flung demographic beign established in your native homeland WITHOUT YOUR GROUP'S GENERAL APPROVAL is a huge fucking blunder.

For instance, how does the typical middle-lower class german native benefit from shoving in 1-2 million, largely skill less, muslim migrants from africa and the middle east?

Does pheontypic diversity not even fucking matter? I guess not when it's hard to distinguish an arabian from a typical mexican mestizo

My land is entitled to me because my ancestors fought through life to keep it that way, not to make way for far flung brown people because "muh colonialism!".

Fuck them, we pushed the moors out of my country and now the government acts as if we owe them something by letting them in by the fucking thousands.

When you feel you'r entitled to a homeland it fills you with the urge to make something of it and improve it!

>Fuck them, we pushed the moors out of my country and now the government acts as if we owe them something by letting them in by the fucking thousands.

Okay. This is well stated, and I hadn't considered this perspective before. I don't see how you can tell someone they should have fought harder to prevent being overrun by whites and then in the same post bitch about being overrun by browns. Sounds like you're just being rolled over by the wheel of history, right? I mean, I'm not sure if you're aware, but the American indigenous fought with suicidal bravery, but it didn't matter because they were so drastically outclassed.

slaanesh?

They aren't fighting to their position. I understand warfare is inherentaly unfair since civilizations develop at different paces. It really isn't fair at all and I don't see the american's position as a point of pride but it is what it is and the U.S and Canada were both foudned by external groups and not the natives and have done like no other conquering nation and done extremely well by their natives in comparison to other conquests in history...

With the moors coming into Iberia now, they are not pushing in with war elephants and curved swords but by using our political left to guilt trip us into letting them as a way virtue signaling how amazing our country is.

It's this narrative that is seen everywhere in the west.

>Why do you even care if different ethnicities live in your country?

Not the guy you're talking to, but different ethnicities have different interests. When you have many different groups of ethnicities, cultures and religions and they are all living in the same society competing for the same limited resources do you really think there won't be conflict? Do you really think peace can ever really be achieved? As long as you have resources for everyone then you can keep things somewhat peaceful, but if resources become scarce people will revert back to Tribalism and it will become a situation of "us versus them".
>Why does nobody shit on the mongolians for killing so many people
Because the Mongolians no longer have an empire and aren't rich and powerful like the west.
Whitey might actually have been there first though, according to some archaeological discoveries. But it's still up for debate.

>evola said doctrine of awakening was horseshit in the current age
Then why did he edit and re-release it a few months before he died?

Enlightened lmao. You wouldn't be on fit or in a gym if you were enlightened faggot. You understand enlightened folks have seen beginning to end. They know what's to come and what came before them. Don't use that fuxking word anymore without knowing it's meaning.
>Princessbridespanyard.png

And yet you chastise him for wanting to fight back.

Read the post, I never do that. Anyways, fight back against what? Refugees? Moroccan Quarters? Like he said, they're not pushing in with elephants and curved swords this time. Sounds like you guys are worried about losing jobs and daughters to Arabs, which isn't a valid reason for letting innocent women and children die instead of providing them sanctuary from those goatfucking savages in the Levant.

That is to say, you're acting like you're walking in the footsteps of your ancestors, but really for your ancestors the stakes were much higher. Makes you seem like kids playing soldier in your dads' uniforms.

The Vedas state that Aryid (Europid) men had an artic home, but it's clearly Scandinavia/the north Atlantiic ice bridge rather than Santaland.

>losing your daughters to arabs isn't a bad thing
>having your race mixed out and your people and culture thus destroyed isn't a bad thing
>letting innocent women and children die instead of providing them sanctuary
Except majority of "refugees" are men.

It is a valid reason because nothing what goes on in the levant is of any concern to the typical person of the host country nor is he responsible for it.

>projecting
The worry is demographic replacement. In europe, most countries offer benefits to these migrants and they do not pay into the system. They are leeches. When the local population, already suffering low birthrates are strained even further by lower wages, lack of jobs and higher taxes which further decreases the birth rates whilst these leeches breed like rabbits despite that.

Is the point of life not to make life easier for your descendants? The fuck is wrong with you? My grandparents are iliterate but still made it so that I could go to university

Also you're aware roughly ~80% of the migrants/refugees of the past two years are men of military fighting age correct?

It isn't charity if it isn't a fucking choice.

>Also you're aware roughly ~80% of the migrants/refugees of the past two years are men of military fighting age correct?
DAILY REMINDER THAT ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY