Hey guys u remember me ^_^?

Hey guys u remember me ^_^?

I posted mine 140kg squat a few days ago becuase i was so proud!! And you guys told me i had more in me, so i decided to go for a new PR and i got 160 this time??? CAN U BELIEVE IT??? LOL??? Man this was a goddamn grinder though xD

Anyways, thanks for the #inspiration

Other urls found in this thread:

fastfilez.com/b9D6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is your height/weight?

185cm, 128-130kg

>body weight squat

Yeah I believe it.

>the way you write

I feel so bad for making fun of you. I try to never put others down. That's for weak people and losers. But it's something about your emojis and posting style that just triggers this feeling of 'man I don't like this guy'

Idk if you're trolling or what but man stop writing like that

you are still an obese gymcell so nobody gives a fuck

OP is obviously typing under a specific sort of shtick. The way you write triggers a way stronger feeling of 'man I don't like this guy'

>Idk if you're trolling or what but man stop writing like that

op is probably posting some poor sap's videos to get Veeky Forums to hate on the guy

timestamp next time

>the meanies are back

:/

neat
gj m8

Is that a butt wink?

Stop using emojis. Even girls shouldn't use them because they're TOO girly.

>triggers a away stronger feeling

That's because I'm a holier than thou narrcasist and it bothers you

But at least I don't WriTe liek dis XD desu

That shit is frustrating

Lose 10+ kgs in 4 Weeks
Visit This
fastfilez.com/b9D6

You're wearing weightlifting shoes and you still get butt wink? inb4 snap city

Waiting for tomorrows video oh him lifting 20kgs more

Nice squat OP. Although it looks like your torso isn't vertical enough for the high bar position you have the bar in. You should work on ankle mobility, or try low bar.

I am aware, but im gonna squat with more hips involved to take it easy on my knees, they havent been that happy lately.

If you want a hip dominant squat why do you rack the bar in such a high position?

I dont like lowbar, and i cant seem to get it right.

I mean, i guess im DECENTLY upright in the bottom, but yes ankle mobility is something i have to work on.

why the fuck do you have the bar so high?

seems right to me, the guy just has a short neck (sry op)
and this would be the only thing i would say
gj keep it up!

because i do highbar

>doing high bar
but why? it's just a lesser form of a proper squat. Also high bar squats are meant to be more vertical like front squats.

High bar is the only true squatform fucking retard

It will depend on proportions, but yes generally its more upright. Look at clarence kennedy, dmitry berestov, behdad salimi.

Why? Because lowbar looks autistic tbqh

You're not funny. You're a tryhard and a fat loser.

Show us how to be funny then, lean and strong cool guy :)

>trying hard in a training context
>a bad thing

Man this is why fit is so weak

Kill yourself, that would be fun for everyone on this board and the people who know you.
Also, reminder to sage this thread and report it.

"the squat" means low bar squat retard. Everything else needs to be specified because it's not the norm. Only in olympics are high bar the norm.

>because it's embarrassing
you're never gonna achieve anything least of all self confidence if you don't stop giving a fuck about retards

>squatting outside the rack

Can someone please explain why people do this?

OP's a footlet like me ;(

Because i was just doing a single for you guys, and i dont feel like i have to stand in the rack for 160kg.

Man why are you so mad?

Embarrassing?

;___;

at least you're not a handlet desu. Winter's the only time of year I can hide this curse.

t. 5'4 manlet

at 5'4 you have sickening potential to be strong, especially at squats and bench. We're all gonna make it.

retarded ego lifters

heres why

>youre in the middle of the floor
>you have to MOVE the bar to there and the pegs which takes over a minute

>i dont feel like i have to stand in the rack for 160kg

It's your PR, what would you need the rack for if not that?

I thought someone would tell me some physical or lifting related reason but it sounds like it really is stupidity and ego.

its ego

hes literally squatting in yhe way of other people instead of inside the rack where no one cares

Man, use your brain, im very blatantly memeing in the OP and it looks easy. I squat well over 200kg.

Even for PRs, if i have 2-3 spotters i might stand outside though, becuase i tend to hit the rack with the plates and it throws me off.

doesn't look that easy

It was after 6 sets of triples on deads ;D

your max is maybe 180kg and you know it

lmao

You know what, stay tuned, ill post a 180 beltless today for you specifically.

do 200 if you squat well over that

Not today.

>i tend to hit the rack with the plates
Are you swaying side to side or something? Doesnt sound good, i've literally never done that.

>it looks easy
No it doesn't.

I unrack the bar in a weird way, it makes me stand ever so slightly to the right compared to where the bar was initially racked. So i hit the rack.

You have bad form in the video, OP. It looks like you're struggling. No shame in it. Just fix it.

>trying this hard

>not just correcting this
>choosing to squat outside the rack instead

I look forward to your paralysis video

man why are people so angry at me

>actually working your legs
>actually squatting to depth
>lesser form of a proper squat

Go back to your cheat good mornings, squats aren't for you