Area in the blue hurts after doing ohp

Area in the blue hurts after doing ohp.
what did i do?

One sided or both?

Did you not do your platysma warmups?

ya fucked 'er, bud.

Try using closer grip.

you just made it is all

I have terrible pain in that part after dips, if I don't go down very slowly and controlled.

Check to see if your shoulders are even...you may be squeezing your shoulder up as you press.

Do you shrug while doing ohp?

yeh arent u supposed to so u dont fuck ur rotator cuff? i shrugg at the top but i think i pulled a muscle or some shit in my left traps or neck. also posible because i hyper extend and lockout completely, even though i thought u r supposed to

yeh well its hard to go down slowly when im throwing up 1 and a half plates for 5 reps

use less weight sounds like youre throwing it around

its for strength lol, and im only making this post now because i probably pushed to hard to set a PR and i enaged my neck muscles too hard or some shit, even felt leg drive? idfk, hopefully it should go away in a couple days

you don't build strength by throwing your weight around like a retard

I had that. Fixed with proper warming up and a closer grip.

you're not doing it right. Going slower will just increaes tension and put more stress. Just do cable press

I had the same thing kinda. If your pain is mainly in the back of your neck, then you sprained your trap. Takes 2-4 days to heal.

Could just be a pulled muscle, just keep an eye on it though, same thing started happening to me and it turns out ive got bursitis and something that is apparently almost like arthritis in the collar bone joint, not over painful but fucking irritating.

implying i was
>throwing weight around
thats what u said u idiot, i just use my strength to lift the weight up and then i dont care how i bring it back down. stop watching scottherman and clickbaitX.com and acting like everything they say is the bible when they dont even train for strength, ur fucking delusional cunt

alright yeh i sprained my trap, oh well dont do ohps until tuesday so i should be good by then

Your traps, back deltiod and cuff muscles are too weak compared to your front middle and triceps.

>thats what u said u idiot,
>yeh well its hard to go down slowly when im throwing up 1 and a half plates for 5 reps
>im throwing up 1 and a half plates for 5 reps
>im throwing

literally a fucking figure of speech u autismo faggot. replace the word throwing with putting

You're not going to get very good strength results once you're injured

>say something
>that's not what I said

Kill yourself you lying cunt

>I just use my strength for the concentric part of the lift
>I don't care bout the eccentric part of the lift where the most hypertrophy occurs
and of course you'll reply with
>"I train for strength not hypertrophy"
because you don't know anything about the human body or exercise.