Taking mdma for the first time

a friend of mine hooked me up with some pills and we will take them together when we are going out tonight

what should i look out for? and what consequences am i going to be going through concerning my gains and health?

just don't mix it with other drugs. no alcohol, no weed, just water. and wait at least an hour to see how you feel before you take another half.

The hangover is basically being depressed for some time. If you are depressed already or at least have a tendency towards that shit, maybe don't take it.

You're in for a treat, OP.

I'd get some weed for when you want to sleep.

if you take too much/too often, yeah, the hangover can suck hard. i only do like 150mg once every couple of months, so i don't really get hangovers, but a nice afterglow instead. feeling really fresh and happy the next days

A lot of people experience a loss of appetite. Make sure you eat enough afterwards / the day after. Don't drink too much water. Look out for intense bonding with friend.

Take chewing gum with you, and a buy a water bottle if you're at a rave, also a good idea to have some sugar sweets handy if you're raving, you may find you can't stop dancing and can really tire yourself out. You may or may not want some weed for after the roll, but generally I find you don't need it. Get yourself some orange juice for the day after, you'll wake up feeling a little spaced and may find you don't sleep very well the first few times. Be prepared to feel a little low and down for the next few days too. If you take too much you may also experience sleep paralysis in the next few days, though this is unlikely if you're only doing it the one night.

You can mix it with other drugs too, though I wouldn't suggest it on your first time, and if they're pills look on the website "pill report", type in the colour and print of the pill and see the reviews about it.

Roll safe dude, rave on.

OP here, what about my pupils? is it true that they expand a lot? i dont want it to be super obvious for everyone. is there any way to hide it?

Also a beer or two wont hurt me r-right?

This stuff made me crazy bi-polar in the moment the last two times I've done it. Like euphoric for 5 seconds and than just instant anxiety/anger/depressed for 5 seconds and back again. Haven't touched it in 6 years now.

Look up pre rolling guides
Vitamin c, magnesium are all good things to preload on

As for gains, you will burn a fuck load of calories dancing and probably wake up very flat and dehydrated. You might feel a little week the day after and not feel like training either, but just force yourself and you'll be fine.

Also I suggest going to tech house/techno event dude, everyone is off their tits and dancing, don't even bother with a generic club, total waste and no one will be on your level.

Whatever you do don't get hooked on the stuff and start doing it multiple times a week or you will fuck your gains, memory and get major depression haha. Not a good place to be

They will be fucking huge xD if you're at a rave club no one will give a shit, if you're at a normal club just avoid the bouncers

im not going to be training on the next day anyways since i will probably wake up very late and then i'll be with my family for christmas.

i dont really have a choice when it comes to where im going since i live in a shithole that only really has one place to go to..

Yeah that's best anyway man, get lots of rest the day after then, if you're at a normal club be a little cautious of security is all I'll say, you'll find a lot of people won't even know you're on anything so they might think you're just a bit strange xD you'll be gurning and chewing and chatting at like 10 thousand miles an hour, you might get really horny too, if you have a gf or fwb take them with you, it's amazing.

>tfw I will never be 16 again going to illegal raves and getting fucked up

Also when should I take them to get the most out of it?

Thanks for everyones help btw wouldnt have thought i actually get attention with this shit

The next day ull be paranoid about ur eyes, don't worry about it u look perfectly normal, ur just still a little spaced in the brain

i cant seem to find them on the pill report in my area

i already saw them last week they were pink with a superman symbol does that have any special meaning to it?

They kick in 45 minutes after taking them, so plan around that, when you re-dose they kick in considerably quicker, DON'T drop again if you don't notice anything at first, it will come. When it goes don't instantly redrop because it tends to come in waves as well, you might feel down and all of a sudden you'll feel fucked again haha

Ahhhhh pink/red supermen, we get them down in my area, we had them not too long ago, they're quite nice actually, nice md high to them, sometimes they're loaded with speed but the ones you have are decent man :)

rollsafe.org
educate yoself my nigga

drink water all day beforehand until your piss is clear. stick with your friend the whole time and also a good idea to have someone whose sober with you guys especially since it's your first time

drink water or gatorade, you're going to be dancing and sweating way more than you think you are

you might feel like shit the next day and be depressed as fuck just warning you. weed is good for that

protip bring gum

No beer wont hurt, its just that you'll find that you dont really need/want it. Get a bottle of water to refill though. I like drinking a few beers before/shortly after taking it, just to mellow out a bit instead of constantly being in your head waiting for the mdma to kick in.

>posting this on Veeky Forums
WHY
THE
FUCK?!

I disagree with the "stay with your friend" comment, md is magical in that it gives you so much confidence and charisma, I say use it to go and chat to other people dance with girls, just enjoy the high, fuck standing around with your mate the whole evening

jesus shit thread

how old are you honestly

14 - 15?

A lot of us enjoy raving mate.

/rave/

I never got this, weed always kicks my brain into overdrive making sleep impossible for the following 4-6 hours. How can people sleep from it???

yeah uh don't mix tobacco with your weed

Like it or not mate, party drugs, raving and partying is a big part of the bodybuilding/fitness world/lifestyle.

>tfw 18 and have never been invited to a party

what bodybuilders do you know that rave?

> in b4 you think zyzz is a bodybuilder

its still Veeky Forums here!
this thread is not Veeky Forums related, why do you do this to me?
LIES!

Never do famalam

go to a different dealer then.

never once gotten """wired""" of weed.

throughout all the weed I've smoked its a mellowing or extreme zone out.

I'm not talking fucking pro bodybuilders you spoon.

what kind of bodybuilders are you talkin?

listen cunt we both know the only person you're thinking of is zyzz so lets stop pretending le RavEeeE culture has anything to do with bodybuilding

u wanna jack off over ur dead boyfriend, cool, but just call it as it is Mr. Highschool Senior.

I've been smoking for 5+ years and have tried bud from CO, MD, CA and FL. Fairly certain that weed affects me differently than most; it's usually relaxing but also induces a state of extreme concentration. Sometimes deep anxiety.

Your delusion is unreal fat boy.

I'm talking from first hand experience mate, all the bodybuilders I know rave, you ever watch Jerry ward videos? All his mates did back in the day.

Most men at raves, and even women are in great physical shape, it is part of the culture, you look good, dress good and fucking rave. Try live a little

Legit don't give a fuck about kuk boy Zyzz, he looks dyel as fuck anyway.

Now piss off back to wow you fat autismo, no social skill wanker.

i take M or X every now and then on techno/house and hardstyle gigs/festivals.

Make sure to have lots of fruit and magnesium for the day after. Coconut water is a good source for rehydration.

At the party itself, take a half before going in. it will take roughly 30-60 minutes before it kicks in, depending on how full your stomach is. DO NOT take the other half, because you don't feel it yet.
Friends of mine sometimes need 90-120 minutes for it to truely kick in. After a few hours, when you start getting distracted again, take the other half.

Make sure to have a water bottle/cup and just drink 250-500ml every time you go pee or every hour or so. Do not drink too much, as it can literally poison you. Just a rule of thumb, the more you dance, the more you sweat, the more you should drink.

Don't get too talkative with non drug people. they will notice that you are grinding your jaw and are euphoric in your speech.

Block family members/ex GFs before going. You will have a strong urge to text them, telling you love them etcetera. M or C will give you a really warm feeling and make u love in general.

Other than that, really it's just a substitute to alcohol. treat it like you would treat a normal hangover.

I've seen some people freak out their first time on it. Some people puke. Some people almost pass out (usually because they didn't drink enough beforehand). People react differently. If it's both their first time they should stick together.

Not to mention you can have a bad trip on it. It's rare, but it happens. I had a real bad trip a couple of years ago and it gave me PTSD from doing it again for a little while. If I wasn't with friends then I would've lost my mind.

im neither fat nor dyel!
but the rest hurts.

It's amazing. My favourite drug. It's responsible for some of the best nights of my life.

>what should i look out for?
Drink "plenty" of water - that doesn't mean gallons. Just have water. - And sip it. You can't hold your breath to guzzle when your rolling.
>what consequences am i going to be going through concerning my gains and health?
Extremely little unless your taking it like every week or some shit. Spread it out across months and you'll have basically no consequences. It's better that way anyway. It should be a treat.
>is it true that they expand a lot?
Yes. People don't really notice that much unless they're looking for it. If they're drinking themselves they won't notice. And most people will just think you're drunk.
>Also a beer or two wont hurt me r-right?
A few beers is fine.

Enjoy it man. It's great. And way safer than you'd think.

were u fat in highschool?

interesting.

does it still effect you?

do the stretchmarks serve to remind you of those old emotions?

that must be difficult.

is that what drew you into fitness? a compulsion to not go back to the way things were?

very common.

i also asked what will happen to my gains, heath and since this is the only board im ever on i thought i might aswell just ask my question here

This is actually the first legit example of "projection" I have ever seen on Veeky Forums. I would be SHOCKED if you weren't obese/aren't obese.

I ended up having a train run on my ass at a gay club the first time I did MDMA, no homo

Legit 9stone over weight me mate. Got rolls upon rolls

Not surprised, good luck with that.

Cheers for the support mate, will think of you as I eat my body weight in sticks of lard tonight and cry to photos of pretty girls wondering why I'll never fuck one.

yeah i got this same effect on maybe the 30th time i took E and havent dont it since cuz it sucked

>Don't get too talkative with non drug people. they will notice that you are grinding your jaw and are euphoric in your speech.

100% this

You might be tempted to start talking to other people or start doing it without even realizing it. Don't do it. They're not even close to being on your level and they can even crush your high if you have a bad interaction with one of them. Not to mention while you feel like everyone is your best friend there's only love in the world, reality is you have no clue who you're fucking talking to. There's a lot of good people, but there are scumbags in the scene who'll notice you're rolling and try to take advantage of you.

Ok.

>>>/420chan/

it used to be called fitness & HEALTH you newfag

If you are actually serious about them being pink and having a superman logo on them, I seriously wouldn't take them. A very large batch of them have been found to be "bad pills", having too much PMA in them in Holland. Just google "roze superman"

>taking drugs
>health
gtfo

Veeky Forums is a health board too, newfriend. I recommend you lurk for a while before posting.

>asking about drug effects on health isn't related to health
are you fucking autistic?

yes, problem?

what are the effects of too much pma?

you cant be sure about what you take anyways since this goes through illegal contribution

death

PMA and PMMA is basically poison, just google it your fag

Mix with lsd for that candy flippin action

>not doing the superior kitty flip

this, also bring so gum or your jaw will hurt like hell

But he will have chad jaw for 4-6 hours.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Use the RollSafe.org supplement regimen.
Costs around 50$ for enough vitamins for like 20 rolls.
Such a huge difference when i take the vitamins or not, i would highly highly recommend them to anyone taking mdma. There is proven medical journal research showing these compounds help prevent long term damage from mdma use.
Don't underestimate Molly, i think It's the very best and very worst drug in one. If you abuse it you will 100% have long term personality changes/ brain damage. Respect it
Im still so thankful someone introduced me to mdma, changed my life all for the better

kek

Any examples of people taking advantage?

I agree with not talking to non drug people tho.

Take half? I heard the MDMA content isn't evenly distributed throughout the pill so half the pill could contain all of the drug

Serious question guys, my friend got me a pill of MDMA and I'm worried about how I'll react. When I took a regular dose of edible for the first time I had a panic attack. Will it be the same?

Unless they're capsules it's not pure mdma. If it's pills like in your pic it's prob cut with coke or speed. I don't like x since its so unpredictable and I've had bad trips most of the time so be safe fammo.

This guy gets it.
Don't take it more than once every couple of months, have magnesium supplements on hand for after. I usually have like 2 beers before hand if I'm nervous about taking it. Remember to drink water during. Enjoy the high while it lasts and always remember that it's just a drug and it will wear off if you start to feel a little too amped.
Have fun man!

Completely agree with the club thing. One of the best parts about the drug is other people that are on it. I shit you not you can fucking tell and it's a bonding experience instantly. Any social anxiety is just completely eradicated when everyone is on that level but drunk people can really ruin it

OP listen to these two.

you'll be fine start with a low dose to get comfortable and bump accordingly. Have fun and be safe.