Modafinil

Modafinil.
People say it's a drug to make you smart and motivated.
Any of you guys use it?
I'm worried that if I use it I will need it to be functioning again.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/afinil/comments/3m2g39/two_months_of_modafinil_diagnosticed_with/
reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/1or4vo/friend_got_stevenjohnson_syndrome_due_to_modafinil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf take roids instead

No drug makes you smart.
Modafinil does increase motivation and concentration, but it isn't anywhere close to the real deal like amphetamine or methylphenidate.
To be honest, I wouldn't invest in either. Unless you have ADD, you don't need those.
Like you said, you may quickly feel like you need it in order to work.

have you used it?

I tried the pro-drug, Adrafinil. It clearly works from the get-go, but isn't amazing. Maybe because I have experience with many strong stimulants.

Yep, tried it when I was working night shift because otherwise could not make it trough. It just keeps you awake and gives you kind of tunnel vision, but nowhere near motivation boost like speed or meth. Of course, stronger the shit, worse the side effects. Moda will not fuck you up so much, but I would not mess with it. It is like a coffee that lasts for 16 hours. Take it early in the morning and you are good to go for whole day.

It works but makes me nauseous

adderall is better

adderall is addictive. People are so fucking naive when it comes to that shit. It's meth. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's good for you.

do DMT if you want to get motivated. it changes life of most people who try it, even if only once

My the writing of my entire Masters thesisbtook place in a small cabin with me, my computer, a kitchen and a shitload of modifinil. Got an A grade for it.

How do you advise people to inhale it? I just can't get past the burnt plastic

injection or oral. never tried oral but i assume it wouldn't be different than smoking it. people say that it has the strongest effect when taken orally though and should only be done by experienced people and not first timers.

If you eventually start getting a rash in the same spot a few minutes after you take it, stop taking it immediately. It will only get worse, eventually hurting pretty bad and not just itchy

my roomies use it, and swear up and down by it. I haven't tried it because I don't do drugs anymore. Basically said there's no recreational use for it, just makes you not tired. And not like adderall where it'll put you on edge, just makes tiredness disappear

I take it, never got addicted to it or abused my script. But I am thinking of trying to get modafinil.

Build "the machine"

Google DMT Machine

Takes away the taste

i was taking modaf for years
then randomly bought in bulk, and was taking 200 mg daily for a few months. crashed and ended up with massive ibs and diarrhea

otherwise its on par with ritalin/low dose adderall for me, and the lack of crash makes it better. i know some people claim it doesnt do shit for them though so theres probably an individual variance.

>dmt
>motivating
u wot
ive done it around 5 times and it was great as an experience. got rid of my migraine/cluster headaches.

Guys stay the fuck away from recreational drugs or using drugs to enhance the performance of your brain. Only exception is if you're seeing a doctor and they prescribe it to you.

Do not listen to these ignorant people telling you that recreational drug use is ok or that it will make your life better. Stay far away from that shit. Far far away from that shit.

All you have to do is google for like 3 minutes and you'll find all kinds of studies showing how bad use of drugs like this is for your body. It is not worth the gain you are getting from it.

Don't think you'll be special and be responsible enough to handle it or whatever. The best thing to do is stay away from it altogether.

go to bed dad

Im also on gear

I've been taking Modafinil infrequently for a year, I've also tried most ADHD meds out there including Ritalin, Dexamphetamine, Bupropion and Strattera. I've got a real prescription, although I am skeptic about the ADHD diagnosis myself.

Modafinil lacks the euphoric feeling of Dexamphetamine, but the mental focus is just as good and lasts much longer. There's no rollercoaster effect either, which I appreciate. Dex makes me more sociable, Modafinil doesn't seem to change my usual stoic behavior much.

Now, something important to note is that Dexamphetamine has a much more ''artistic'' and ''creative'' vibe to it, at least to me, it allows me to see and imagine shit in my mind with vivid detail and spontaneity, while Modafinil merely causes my brain to become focused, absolutely silent and there no ''I don't feel like doing that'' thing anymore, I can just go and do it, like a robot.

So, is it worth it? I think so, depends on your needs really and how the drug affects you, as not everyone gets a benefit from it. In my case, my life circumstances are really shit and If I don't the drugs I'll just never be able to dug myself out of the hole I am into right now. Your mile might vary.
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask.

How come gear is not motivating enough for you? When I was on it I didn't feel like I needed anything extra. How much are you taking and what, exactly?

100 weekly
Im more motivated now that ive added small weed before working out
Im not op btw

But all my friends who do drugs says it's great and that there are litterally no bad side effects

Are you prescribed TRT or are you doing this solo? Using AI? Testosterone made me feel amazing when I was using 125mg per week.

>litterally no bad side effects

Modafinil has a very low side effect profile compared to other drugs normally used for the same purposes, but you are wrong to say there's none.

Modafinil is known for causing visual snow and tinnitus, and for reducing the amount of REM sleep you get, which can be detrimental in the long run. There's also some talk about some deadly skin disease, but it's extremely rare.

Prescribed, I had legit low test due to genetics
Dr said I dont need an ai but I have it on hand
Idk if I should up it im prescribed 200 but take 100, i saw amazing gains on 100 so i dont really care.

>Idk if I should up it im prescribed 200

You need to know your current free/total Testosterone levels and estrogen before making that decision. I was nearing supra-physiological levels of test, but not by much. I felt incredible for the 3 months I was on it.

Used it a few times when I have a big project to bang out. It really is amazing for focus, I was able to sit down for 10 hours at a time with only minimal breaks and get my work done. Usually I struggle to sit down and work for more than 45 minutes at a time. The work was decent quality too.

I also found I could read much faster than usual and retain the information effortlessly.

Stevens-Johnson syndrome. Shit is nasty and can occur very quickly with modafinil. I would never use it regularly because this shit scares the hell out of me. Some reddit posts from people that got it through modafinil use.

reddit.com/r/afinil/comments/3m2g39/two_months_of_modafinil_diagnosticed_with/

reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/1or4vo/friend_got_stevenjohnson_syndrome_due_to_modafinil/