>tfw too embarrassed to go to the gym

>>tfw too embarrassed to go to the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39776365
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a lot of us were. what separates the men from the boys is the ability to do something we're afraid of doing.

I was, and then I realized that I didnt give a fuck, social anxiety stopped me from even asking people how many reps they have.

i-i-i-i just havent asked anyone for a spot yet cause i go with my brother...

>tfw going to the gym, but cant get no gains
This feel is way worse

Just go. Nobody will even notice you. I've been going for years and nobody has ever talked to me.

you can do it man. other than those that grew up always athletic and going to the gym with friends, we were all there.

one thing that totally changed my attitude this one time, was struggling to bench 85, feeling embarrassed as shit, and then this freak best next to me putting up 315 for reps came over and starting giving me advice and a spot. i realized most of these guys are total nerds (to be that interested in something you have to be) and really friendly, or at the worst, narcissistic enough that they dont even see you.

when you start getting respect from big dudes that see you transform, is the best feeling. Don't be bitch, fight through the self pity and do it bro

this desu, asking someone for a spot is the next step for me, I've gotten over my fear of asking people how long they have left.

Honestly I would've asked earlier, but I bench sub-1pl8 so it's kinda embarrassing to ask for a spot for such babyweight. I might ask when I pass 1pl8.

What really helped me was going super early in the morning, basically as soon as they opened (assuming your gyms not 24 hours).

I basically only did cardio for like 2 weeks, I only started lifting after a lot of observing of others and watching videos. You don't need to dive right into things, take your time, take it slow. Slow and right is better than fast and oh god I fucked up and then you never go again.

i remeber when i first went to gym i was 110 pounds curling 15pound dumbells in front of like 10 other cunts in the freeweight room but i just didnt give a fuck lol, nobody even noticed me and i barely noticed them, at least i didnt have to wait to use dumbells, well not for at least a couple months haha then i got bigger and started doing big lifts with full plates

I had it too but once you go enough and get some test pumping you get into a trance and don't notice anything

Today i saw a friend out of the corner of my eye try to come up to me to say hi in the mirror and i was so focused on my set he did a half assed h-hey and walked away because he didn't think i saw him

I only see me & the weights now. Tunnelvision. I only hear my headphones.

At least you don't look like a girl and get mistaken for one at the gym

/thread

>At least you don't look like a girl and get mistaken for one at the gym
whats wrong with you that you look like a girl but aren't?

Are you a tranny? or just a faggot who doesn't lift or cut his hair.

post pics of your boipucci.

I am afraid they will see my small penis through the shorts

It's genetics and I also have Klinefelters so I have wide hips and a small frame

kek

is it this?
and what is it caused by? genetics?

I have all the symptoms except I'm skinny as fuck

do I have this disease? Should I kill myself now or can something be done?

how bigs ur dick m8

~6 inches or so erect
~2 flaccid

Im your size both flaccid and erect

But then again im 220lb

that's only about an inch smaller than mine, you're probably fine, just lift.

A am also 250 Right now though just having started my fit journey a month ago..

fuck man, you were supposed to be a real qt girl.

I'm sorry friend, I'd absolutely fuck a woman that looked like you.

this pretty much
you just get over it

you still got the pic? missed it.

We'll both make it user ;_;
I started about 3 weeks ago, although ive tried like 3 times over the last two years.
Now im counting calories, and my macros, and tracking my sets and all. Finally doing it with 100% effort

lol, faggot

they delet so I assume they don't want it up.

imagine a qt blonde irishwoman wearing a tanktop but that irish woman is really a boy with disease.

Shame I missed it, sounds like a good addition to the fap folder.

i know that feel bro.. dont know what to do about it.. i even thought about going at night but.. nope

fml

I used to be fit, didn't work out but was strong from highschool football and being fat then losing weight, then I got depressed during college and got fat as fuck.

now I am disgusted with myself and go to the gym on the daily, either for cardiostairs or for lifting every other day.

you missed nothing

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS SHIT

WHY AM I SUCH A LAZY FAGGOT THAT I CAN"T GET A FUCKING HAIRCUT?????????

Start slow. Just go in, even if you end up not working out. Pace yourself, get a feel for your surroundings until you're a little more comfortable.

I'm , I used to shit my pants at just the thought of going into the gym but its really not all that. I still go early, but thats more due to convenience now than anxiety.

Another thing you could do is make a point of going in early or late one time (doesn't need to be your regular time) and ask one of the staff to show you the ropes. Reading about it and watching the videos is all well and good, but its great having someone show you how to actually do shit in reality and once you have an idea of what to do, it really helps the nerves. They've seen a thousand like you, they won't judge. They'll probably even relate if they were former fatties or respect you for making the change that others don't.

>tfw you find out your crush has a boyfriend from her posting a new pic on fb of her traveling with a guy taller and handsomer than you and it keeps bumping on your feed from all her friends commenting how hot he is and you should just get off fb and lift but you can't stop looking at how happy she is and it's not with you

you haven't seen how fucking cute this guy is though.

Thats him? Jesus H. Christ, I would ravage his little boipucci all night.

Delete this

Hes a cutie pretty sure it's b8 though. He should cut his hair if not
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39776365

ur qt though.

reminds me of

lol you are not a man

Embrace it brother, you have the makings of an amazing trap if its not b8 as says.

Get those squats done, firm up that bum.

the fuck nigger just block her, its not that hard.

she's way uglier than this guy, I'd rather go gay for him then fuck her.

that feel...

I know it.

But we are all gonna make it, my brother in loneliness.

>self pittying faggots don't constantly want to torture themselves and get back together with the person that has moved on,

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY WAIFU LIKE THAT!!!

your waifu is literally less attractive than a man.

Its not about that. I'm generally not attracted to normal dudes, but skinny feminine ones? I would gladly demolish them for as long as my soldier stands at attention. Theres a dominance thing about it, I think. I'm not really sure. Its a little taboo too, maybe. I don't know bro, all I know is they make my dick diamonds. Gay, straight, bi, I don't give a shit. If it makes my dick hard, I want to bury.

The first step to curing your mental disorder is realizing that you have one.

I am I just have a Klinefelters.

This so much, the big guys (4u) were always a source of inspiration for me

thx man, very good post :)

sounds like a horrible disease user.

Sorry to say that I saved your pic because my penis didn't see your penis.

She's my friend tho
I'm hoping to use this as motivation once I stop being a sad cunt. But damn this shit hurts to much to do anything rn and the holiday loneliness is especially tough.

>She's my friend tho
no she's not, she's your ex, you beta faggot.

if you're not even going to try to be happy and productive drink bleach.

Nah reread post. I'm just infatuated with her.

then you're even more of a pussy faggot. get over yourself, get over her.

FPBP

>She's my friend tho
SHES NOT YOU FUCK

I thought my ex was my friend after we broke up, I even thought she was interested in hooking up or going out. And then I find out a year later that the entire time she was messaging me for emotional support she was fucking my close friend over the course of a year and a half.

Luckily you can visibly see shes moved on, if this isnt bait then just FUCKING BLOCK THE BITCH

>I thought my ex was my friend after we broke up,
he's not even her ex, he's a beta faggot orbiter.

Thanks brehs. Make me strong. I want my insides to match my outsides.

drink bleach because you're a useless nigger on the inside.

What is wrong with you faggots?
Why are you scared to go to the gym?

Do you not realize that no one gives a shit about ? No one will look at you and think " wow what a skelly" or "lmao that fat guy benching 1 plate".
No one gives a single flying fuck about you, thus no one is going to look at you, think about you or whatever

>self diagnosed klinefelters

kek, you're silly, get checked by a doc because you're probably just skinny as fuck with no muscle making your hips appear wide, post pics for further assessment or you're just a skinny dyel without klinefelters.

Some people are just pathetic. Dont have sympathy for these losers and just let them have shitty lives.

Just go in an do a routine your comfortable with, then branch out. I was the same way famalam, my friend took me in after hours and showed me a meme-tier machine and bench routine. The next day I walked in and got a membership. YOU CAN DO IT!

I didn't want to go to the gym at first because I was embarrassed due to my shitty, weak lifts, I felt like people were staring at me and judging how weak I was, but eventually I got over it and i'm stronger than most of the people at my gym.

at the end of it all, you realise one thing

people judge you anyway, so who gives a FUCK?

better to learn this earlier than never, some people go through life never understanding this concept truly because they never get past their comfort zone, the gym gives you a chance to break out of that, to truly make gains is to drop your ego completely.

>that feel
The love of my life is currently going to the movies with another man. One time it ate me up so damn bad it literally made bump my max deadlift to 315

I remember the days that I felt anxious before going to the gym. I was the type that couldn't stand my ground during rests and had to walk around aimlessly. It was pretty bad. I was the literal "sips of water between every set" guy.

Over time you won't give a fuck about any else's presence in the gym, other than qt3.14 grills and thicc cocksluts, and you won't give a shit about pride or whatever.

Essentially you need to get to the point that you only want to lift weights and forget about everything else. To do anything else is to rob yourself of gains.

fite me nigger

Find a different love. I know that sounds terrible at first to most people, but it's surprisingly easy to find love with someone who isn't your first crush.

Whats wrong with a little sip though.

>be manlet with body dismorphia
>enter gym to see it filled with sweaty guys who're all at least a head taller than me
>observe them while doing my lifts
>realize I outlift 70% of them
>mfw

Need some pointers on getting back into gym, former high school athlete, a few years ago, good gym partner, 5 days a week 2-3 hours, bench 365, squat 475, deadlift 515, haven't lifted in 4 years, live in new state, single dad, want to transform and attract new , fit, female, tired of banging fat chicks. I'm 38, 5-10, 325, tips for finding new gym partner, cutting weight, stopping eating crap food and has anyone had real cock gains from jelqing? Currently 5.5 length 4.5 girth

>tfw go at 5:30 am so there are less people to judge me starting out a year ago only benching the bar
>20 people

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE

I go at 5pm now...fucking 70 people

Most of us were the first week or so.

Now I'm the guy who secretly judges everyones lifts and form.

you to?

just get over it, user
rise up from the anxiety bullshit r9k and tumblr would romanticise about

Dem digits

1-3 pm is least amount of people other than around an hour before closing time (less than ideal for obvious reasons)

I like to go around 3-5 ('peak' hours) because there are the most people around

Could be that they're like you, or it could be that they're working out before going to work.

Are you that guy from Veeky Forums?
Regardless, just go. Nobody is going to be mean

I was the same way for awhile. What helped me was just going for something that you already feel confident doing (it was the treadmill for me), and then after making a routine out of that I felt alot more comfortable there & started to use the machines/weights

>freshman year of college
>was an emaciated manlet twig (probably 5'8" 120 lbs)
>had never been to a gym in my life
>college had huge gym on campus
>roommate begged me to go with him

>go there
>no clue what to do how to use any machines, nothing
>lifting light weights
>looking around at all the hot girls and lifting guys with muscles and decent looks
>see myself in the mirror, my emaciated, pathetic body and ugly as fuck face in the mirror and walk out
>get back to dorm, roommate makes fun of me to people in the hall about how weak i was
>never go to the gym again
>now 25 and still never been in one, still an emaciated twig and even more miserable than ever
>dont want to go to a gym because i dont want to bother people with my presence
>wish i could go to a gym and have someone drop the bar on my throat until i suffocate and die

Nothing wrong with a sip once in a while, but I was taking sips after every set lmfao

>claim that "you wont give a fuck about anyone elses presence in the gym"
>yet make sure to point out "the guy who takes sips of water in between sets" as a point of ridicule
>not only having that irony, but also ridiculing someone for something as innocuous as drinking water

Yeah, you guys sure aren't paying attention to and judging other people in the gym all right

Fucking this. I'm tired of you fucking gymbros saying obvious bullshit like "haha yeah we're totally not paying attention to anybody else, so just come on in and humiliate yourself in front of us! :DDDD"

FUCK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT SHIT SO YOU CAN GET A LAUGH OUT OF US SKINNYFAGS!!!!!!

You need to stop jacking off and lifting heavy ass weights. I promise you you will be normal again.you dont have this disease you just jerkoff to much

i have an average height (5'9") but emaciated with little muscle

i have broad hips but not really long legs (30 inch inseam)

i have no breasts or chest at all

i have very thin and weak bones

low energy level

large penis and testicles

i didnt go through puberty until i was like 16-17

i can barely grow facial hair and only have body hair under arms, lower legs, crotch

i wonder if i have this

holy...

Nobody need Gyms. I train at home with free weight, I never go over 120 kg and I still get bigger (train since 3 years).

spotted the dyel slav

How many scoops of kompot is safe to take for gains?

b-b-b-but what if I can only bench the bar , squat the bar, and deadlift the bar

a-a-a-am I even considered a boy?

dude fuck that cunt, everyone starts somewhere.

the only way to stop seeing a twig in the mirror is to eat big and go gym. you can do it famalam