Hard to believe you used to idolize this body huh?

Hard to believe you used to idolize this body huh?

i'd like to see your body shot through the asshole of a disposable camera.

> take the worst shots of an actor known for his attractive body
> post them to fit out of spite

M8 you probably look like shit. And if I chose the worst pictures of you, you'd look even worse. Piss off.

Anyone remember Brad Pitt being this old in Fight Club? I call Mandela Effect

Pitt's body in fight club is literally mine 1/3rd / half way through my lifting journey to my desired body. Like Pitt I'm an ectomorph and I sort of have his fight club body rn (more shredded though) but I'm looking to add more mass cuz I'm a 5'5 manlet and don't want to be tiny

> his body is literally mine
> 5'5"

Kek. Not only would he beat your midget ass, no one in their right mind would look at you two next to each other and go "yeah man Brad Pitt and user got the same body, user is even a bit more shredded". No one gives a damn about your body if it's < or = 5'6", you are in the shadow zone from whence no mortal may return

don't fall for the manlet meme. i'm 6'4 29 years old in shape and have not had a gf in my life

sorry for the autism.

>5'5"
>Same as pitt

I can confirm…
I'm 6'4" and Women literally throw themselves, pussies first at me.

I'm not saying that if you're tall you're guaranteed to get pussy; a 5'9 guy can probably get laid just as easily (if he's good looking) as a 6'4 guy in reality as women only care if you're taller than them. What I'm saying is that if you are 5'6" and under, people will not take you seriously. You are also at a serious physical disadvantage in fighting and reaching cabinets.

The manlet thing is a meme to an extent; being 5'8 or 5'9 is a non issue and no one normal is gonna give a fuck honestly. But for a grown man to be 5'5"? You are gonna have a hard time getting pussy son.

And I'm 5'10" king of manlets, my word is law.

You must be really fucked up then.

>5'5
>""""ectomorph""""

they truly never will learn

>5'10"
>Not being 5'11"

no, it is easy.

>Veeky Forums Club

He epitome of health and what women want desu

His abs are shit

>spite

it's for (You's), actually

>unsustainable bodyfat %
>health

lmao

yeah when i was 14 and i still had baby fat all over me.

>unsustainable

hes probably like 10%, maybe more but everyhtings being highlighted because hes sweaty, probably flexing AND in good lighting

pretty sure he's said he was at around 6%

dude, what if we idolized his body because it's associated with his masculine manly status in the movie?

it's the difference between looking like your clothes own you vs. the aesthetic of self-actualization & belonging. a body is a reflection of lifestyle just like fashion choices.

dude, that lighting is perfect check out his zygoma and naso labial lines. there's more to the look than resolution.

He even said himself it wouldn't be maintainable for long

hes still hot

>He even said himself it wouldn't be maintainable for long
He's an actor, not a doctor.