/fraud/

Steroids general

Last one died.

Other urls found in this thread:

papajohns.com/
evolutionary.org/1-testosterone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Explain to me why I shouldn't do a few cycles at 17.

your endocrine system is most likely not done developing

introducing exogenous test at that age is much riskier than running a cycle at 24

however if I could go back and run a cycle senior year in high school I would

just run test e 500mg per week for like 16-20 weeks then cruise for 8 weeks and run HCG at 500iu per week for 6 weeks then PCT and you'll be fine man

Risks are a lot higher. That being said if you want to make it in the fitness industry (go pro, be a model, etc) you should start asap.

I'm not really looking for money. I'm more for looking for a way to recomp faster.

Fuck it dude it's just your brain developement. What's the worst that can happen. Don't forget to asparate when you pin or you'll feel like you're fucking dieing

hexes and alex either pins or leaves forever

checked

Have you tried eating properly and getting lots of sleep? Because I'm willing to bet you haven't, even if you think you have.

Checked hex

Throwing roids in trash, taking the advice.

Noice.

missed it by 24 seconds
reeeeee

that's a lot of seconds when it comes to repeating digits

Would it be autistic to lift on le christmas days

do i need to roid to get here

What is AI? The drug people refer to...

no dude

you better fucking lift if your gym is open

have you considered googling it?

AI + drugs
AI + steroids

anything at all

its an ester that usually binds to Growth Hormone solutions.

Its also used for mk677, but rarely

I swear I'm the only faggot who makes the threads around here before the threads actually die now that Alex is gone.

I hope you people appreciate me.

wait why is Alex gone wtf?

We do bby.

You're making my head hurt.

so you didnt laugh? i laughed
still wanna know why alex has left, he was dyel but had a great attitude

You're still a growing teen with high Test.
I'd wait at least until 23

He got a gf and is ramping up hours at his job so he stopped tripfagging at least, and said he isn't gonna post for at least a month for just a progress pic.

Checked digits

love this meme

show me where you got this from, that teenagers have "high Test" that will make a difference. not some shitty literal 2% difference

fucking retards always parrot this shit because every time a new instagram model pops up they always say "hur i've been lifting since i was 11, taking advantage of dat dere teenage test"

yeah teenage test that's why there are so many beta fucking faggots these days right

I should get my test lvls checked for the lulz. I've always been curious why I put on muscle at a somewhat fast pace in comparison to so many people. I really wish some user would get fed up with my natty shitposting and pay for an anabolic panel so I could get it for free.

Also, I type like a fucking moron in the mornings. Faurk. I need coffee.

note: he posted again just last night after his dumb "I'm leaving for now!" post

because he can't actually handle not getting attention

Strong digits to advice ratio.

Just don't forget to aspirate in general or you could kill yourself

ded bread

>I've thought about killing myself to get out of my situation

Bimbos ex's blog is getting real af

post pls

why are human bodies so fucking stupid? hasn't everything evolving thus far resulted in life forms that are/were relatively more suitable for reproducing than before?

so why cant my body realize that cutting to single digits will get me way more pussy than being like 15% right now (cutting from retarded overdone bulk at 20-23% lol), and fuck off with its urges to eat?

i have heard "you need fat to survive to reproduce". well then why isnt fat seen as sexy instead of being shredded with no fat. makes no sense

cutting to very low bf = less test

less test = less muscle

less muscle = less puss

>below 15%
>very low bf

pretty sure a shredded twink with 13 inch arms would be considered more fuckable than a 15% bf hambeast with muscles by most grills, excluding all other factors

Nah it's honestly really easy to find based on the info bimbs posts on here decently often - reverse image search etc hombre

actually i have noticed this a lot now. the lowest i've ever been was 10% or slightly lower.

every time i get fat as fuck (once from being a fat as a kid, once from surgery, twice from over bulking) i can cut easily to 15% even if i completely starve myself, and not think twice about it. but it is like when my body hits that magic number i am suddenly ravenous and cant stop thinking about food, and wind up justifying to myself in my mind that im lean enough and its ok to bulk again.

now that gear is in the equation though i want to actually get lean first and then not overdo the bulk

you said single digit bf brah, below 10% and it starts affecting test afaik.

well it would make sense. Your body tries to keep you from starving yourself further.

>tfw when i can be lean and eat 1000ckal a day and still not be hungry.

I am kind of retarded and need help. If I am going to use Tren A for 12 weeks dosing 100mg every other day and the bottles of it say 1000mg/1ml how many bottles would I need?

kill yourself

and take off that trip first

Fuck your middle school insults.

>using middle school as an insult
why don't you go ask a middle schooler to do that math for you

fucking animal holy shit

>say 1000mg/1ml how many
Impossible. Get your info right first mate.

Assuming 100mg/ml, 350mg per week. 12 weeks needs 350 x 12 = 4200

Each vial has 100 x 10 = 1000mg.

4200/1000 = 4.2 vials needed.

>Unironically using kill yourself
>2015+1

>unironically unable to do math that any 8 year old child could do

whatever you're going to wind up dying soon anyway. probably going to spontaneously forget how to breathe one day

just came to witness this awesomeness in our own dojo Checked

I came here to ask because it didnt seem right dipshit. Please go shitpost elsewhere.

>my 1st grade multiplication seemed wrong! i better post on a forum and ask them how to do my 1st grade multiplication!

disgusting the people i am learning exist today. walk around, see a bunch of fat fucks. go do some business in the city, have to deal with a bunch of fat fucks. come on here, you get literal mental retards with an iq of 50 that cant do 350 x 12

Fucking hell, was planning on going for like a 30-45 min jog and almost finished my route then got turned around because of road work and had to retrace all the way back. Ended up out in the Hawaiian sun and heat for over an hour and a half sweating my internal organs out. Goodbye gains.

You sound upset
papajohns.com/
Eat your pizza faggot.

>actually mourning alex’ leave

Been on 15mg ostarine for three and a half weeks and I've been making some solid gains (at least 1lb of lbm a week), am I likely to keep this after I cycle off? Anyone else have experiences with osta?

How can anyone be this fucking stupid. also 1000mg/1ml ???

1lb/wk would be doable natty too kek

>1lb of muscle a week
>4lbs of muscle a month

Maybe your first month of lifting kiddo

shiiiieeeet son tell me where to get 1000mg/ml right this instant

some mighty dank stuff you got there

would save me time and money on my quest to get absurdly xboxhueg

I don't care one way or another desu. I personally like the guy, and the responses he generates from anons, but I can understand the opposition to him. He does have very good progress and dedication to lifting though, even over just 3 months if what he says is all true, which I appreacite and applaud 100%.

>mfw there are roiders making the same lean gains I do natty on a bulk.
>mfw they wont keep it after a cycle

This senpai, kek. I literally made that documented progress over ~10 wks a year ago by just eating ~500 to a thousand kcal a day more.

Not with that attitude.

Well gee why doesn't everyone just lift natty and enjoy 50lb of muscle a year

>people thinking is baiting when there are actual people itt who have done that (not even including dyel noobgains)
>skepticalgeorgecostanza.png

If your ffmi is low enough and your body fat extremely low, you could probably keep up a lb a week of lean gains for 15 to 20 weeks at most before you start gaining actual fat too rapidly.

It really depends on your body comp, regiment, diet, genetics, and dedication.

Don't be a prick.

Not my point. Of course you gon stall at some point. But for a while it’s reasonable progress. Also osta on its own never gave me noticeable gains anyway.

You. I like you.

Maybe for someone who just started lifting. People who have been lifting for 3+ years or are at natty limit? No.

U guys are such losers man. Need steroids to feel big LMFAO. Get a life dawg. Shortcuts wont get you to a fulfilling life. In the back of your mind youll always have that voice telling you youre fake. Can u tell your mom wife or kids u inject ur bum with anabolics? If not then that means u have no integrity. U throw away the most valuable character trait to get attn from bottom feeder sluts on tinder,who u prolly dont even fuck lets be honest senpai lmao.

cool story and nice tits

? The average weight for my height in mma and boxing at even a professional level is 145 lbs. I was wrestling 134's and boxing lightweight until this year I moved to welter. I wasn't doing the bullshit drop 20 lbs of weight right before a fight either.

At current bf % that gave me over 40 lbs of potential lean muscle gain according to my ffmi before I max out natty limit. Of course I can gain a lb a week at that point even after working out 5-6 years, the fuck are you talking about lol. You're literally talking to a guy who did what you're talking about natty.

Ah I'm getting sober. Last night was fucked. Ended up drinking a liter of tequila to myself and roaring at her for six hours about what A lying whore she is. She wouldn't even fight back. At 7am she was just sobbing in a fetal position begging me to let her sleep.

>to feel big
you mean to BE big

>sluts
he thinks girls care wether or not you are on steroids

>uhm user you are fucking hot and jacked, but oh your a cheater so im not attracted to you anymore

implying girls can tell if you are on roids in the first place

Jokes on you, my mom and gf both know I pin

>TRT life

glad to please

What's up bimbs

Haven't been around lately. What did she do this time.

Did Tyrone get her

Ayyyyy canary's back.

She's just a liar and I called her out.

i dont have a mom wife, as incest is not my cuppa tea, not gonna talk about kids at all

but i would tell them that after over a decade of an obsessive diet and idiotic volume and frequency i have reached a point where only god or drugs can help me get bigger, and my relationship to the former is sketchy at best

weak bait, man, you cannot fathom how not mad i am but here’s your (you) you moral apostle of all things natty

cunt

why does the mental image arouse me

atta boy tho

pls stay woke

>live and die by the natty

Doubt I'll be back back, but coming by to say hello.

How's FL been doing lately.

That ain't answerin no questions, feed my inner drama queen

diamonds

you and masT's brother should write a book about relationships

It's a lot of bullshit.

>she's a liar
>I want affection
>she won't give it
>I got too drunk
>she's too dramatic
>it was gross
That's about it. And no make up sex. I was legit frothing at the mouth at 7am telling her how rotten a cunt she is.

Bad form Peter all around.

Still gonna meet her family for christmas?

Ah hm did I say anything about that in here?

>5 mins later I post and he's telling me how retarded I am

So were u on tren, is the question here

Something about you going and then telling em "nah she isn't my gf, just a cum receptacle" or something to that effect

Oh yeah I was drunk then

You know idk if I'm still invited after last night

Just made a new blend:

75mg Test Cypionate
75mg DHB Cypionate
150mg Primo Enthanate

300mg /ml total hormone

In GSO/EO mix

Gonna run 4ml a week for 8-10 weeks

300mg test
300mg DHB
600mg primo

A cycle in a bottle

And 30-40mg anavar everyday for about 4-6 weeks

what is DHB?

i was thinking about picking up some primo, have you ever used it?

evolutionary.org/1-testosterone/

>21 years old here
>6months lifting
>17% bf

I plan on pinning myself tomorrow with test because it takes away my depression and I'll help with gains. My total test is in the high 300's right now.

How retarded is it to stay on it for life?

>because it takes away my depression and I'll help with gains
How do you know this? Have you pinned or supplemented exogenous test in the past?

>How retarded is it to stay on it for life?
Not very retarded if you're sticking to true cruise doses with the odd blast once in a while.

>How retarded is it to stay on it for life?
Too many variables to know.

What I know for sure though is that using test as a form of treatment for depression is indeed retarded.

Mostly asking about the depression part. The gains part is pretty well understood.

>How do you know this? Have you pinned or supplemented exogenous test in the past?

Yes, got my hands on pharma grade on my own after learning about my test levels. Injected 125mg of test E per week for 3 months, it got rid of my depression and I felt very good about life, I felt confident. Also did bloods after injecting, pic related was my total T back then.

>What I know for sure though is that using test as a form of treatment for depression is indeed retarded.

I've spent two years trying out most psychiatric meds out there, prescribed by a professional. Nothing worked as well, and felt as natural as T.

=/

Cool man, hop on a cruise dose, cut that bf away and enjoy life

It's the 5alpha reduced EQ. So, like how Testosterone 5ar into DHT, boldenone (EQ) 5ar into 1-test (DHB)

Haven't used it but it's apparently good at hardening and grainyness.

Primo is mild and that's why it's run high. In laymans terms I'd call it a weaker Masteron, but as we all know it isn't as simple as that.

The purpose of this blend is to provide a low side effect mix of compounds that will cause a hardening and good texture to physique. Only the Testosterone aromatizes. I might actually lower the Testosterone content in the next batch I make so I'm at only 200mg. We will see how it goes for the first few weeks though.

If I take MK-677 before my growth plates have fused am I gonna turn into a giant?

Aren't primo raws expensive af? Like, 15-16$/g?

no, fuck off and die