How long before Boogie2988 has his legs amputated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9PzYs9rOJo
youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that looks like a blown up latex glove

Diabeetus

a better question would be how long until he dies

All his problem could have been easily avoided if he just ate less.

It's honestly amazing how he's still alive, even more so that he has all his limbs and digits

Funny thing is I had my first dream of boogie last night...he was happy...had his legs amputated...and lost an extra 100lbs on top of the lost leg weight and was zooming in a scooter like looking like mini-me

Why in he fuck are you dreaming about boogie you cuck

BUT ITS AN ADDICTION HE CANT HELP IT ITS BECAUSE HE WAS BULLIED HE REALLY TRIED user BUT NOTHING WORKED HE KNOWS ITS WRONG BUT HES ADDICTED

haven't you got the memo yet? it's not that easy. some people just can't lose weight even if they starve themselves

pic related, a poor woman who has bad genetics. she eats salads, meat, fruits and vegetables, doesn't eat carbs because they don't agree with her, she's primarily vegetarian and exercises a lot.

because he gets posted everyday. I thought it was random af. I was laughing because the doctors in my dream said if only he stopped eating he wouldn't have lost his legs

no bullshit

>forgot to mirror The Rocks reflection
Solid attempt

I actually wonder how many fat people tell these lies to themselves.

many. weighted my friend, calculated his tdee and told him what to eat. he diidn't lose weight after 3 weeks and even gained a little.

when i asked him about it he said he ate exactly what i gave him which i knew was bullshit. later he told me he ate some fruit here and there.

among that fruit were 5 bananas per day. he said he didn't count fruit because he thought it didn't have any calories and was healthy. i assume this is why most fat people do when they claim they can't lose weight. they snack on shit and don't track it and at the end of the day it racks up to extra 1000 calories.

>fat logic

the eternal enemy

Losing weight is impossible. When you diet your body starts gaining weight uncontrolably in order to save itself. There's no way out brehs

scientifically proven that your body start consuming your brain if you start cutting. this is why all these fat fucks are so dumb

>scientifically proven that your body start consuming your brain if you start cutting. this is why all these fat fucks are so dumb

what

every time i see this pic they get smaller and it just gets funnier

>all of the hot chicks have been replaced by hispanics
/pol/ was right

>Dadario
Try again cuck she's white as hell

>alexandra daddario
>Latina
Absolutely wrong, nigga

Most of them. My best friend in undergrad did this. He's like 6' 2-3", and weighed about 270 of fat. A neckbeard that played WoW all day. Told himself it was metabolism and genetics. Then he got off his ass and hit and the gym and started counting calories. He's ~200 lbs now, and has been for about 5 years.

That guy really is one of the most delusional human beings I've ever come across. He's killing himself.

>someone out there jacked off to these
footfags are scum

I hate boogie so much, cant wait until he fucking dies. He's a disgrace and makes gamers and people who love nerdy stuff look bad, he is the reason why so many young fat weak men think they cant improve themselves and enjoy vidya at the same time. People like him should be shamed out of making a spectacle out of themselves on youtube but instead we've now got a generation that accept being pathetic because they think they have a friend in boogie.

soon i hope.

Lol, I just masturbated to the thought of sniffing the toe jam in between his toes.

I'm pretty sure that's the last thing the body will start consuming. Like after it starts consuming your heart.

How the fuck did 2016 not claim him?

And helping other fatties do the same with his "motivating" talks. Just deflects blame all the time.

I wonder if he even acknowledged that his wife enables him

The year isn't over yet

Wait is that from an actual boogie video? Link?

>plebbit on the left

Somebody fix this image please

Please dont leave me hanging

its called "whats wrong with my legs" or something

It's his new video at 2 min or something

:/

I like Boogie guys...

I've seen that video, his feet look bad in it but not that bad

His latest video is a christmas party. And it clearly shows 12s, not 2min in the screenshot. Starting to think those are not boogies feet

>look mom, I can violate thermodynamics!

>bad but not that bad

It's unacceptable for feet to ever look like that

Don't get me wrong, they look terrible. I'm just saying they don't look like OP's pic which seems to depict some kind of nigger foot balloon

HEAVY BREATHIN'

Guys, I have an idea. Let's convince tumblrinas that McDonalds, KFC, Applebees and all the other places they get their food from are white supremacist and antifeminist.
They'll be forced to starve themselves.
Obeasts suffer intense withdrawal for a long time, and eventually they lose the weight and become human again.
Win-win?

I think the only person who I can say I legitimately hate is boogie. I want that man to die. It's the only way he can be a good role model.

He has failed time and time again at something I myself have suffered and recovered from, extreme obesity.

From what I can tell, Boogie's problem is that he blames everyone but himself for his obesity and he grossley oversimplifies the problem, he's convinced it's an addiction and there is no way to recover and that not shoving your face full of processed shit day-in-and-day-out and instead eating nutrient and protein dense foods is just a means to all that matters in weight loss, calories. News flash fuckers, your body doesn't know what a calorie is, and doesn't give a shit. But it knows what protein, fats, and carbs are and what to do with them. It knows what broccoli is, it knows what an egg is. It doesn't give a shit what a calorie is.

So, long story short, I want boogie to die because he is a bad role model for people like me when I was young.

This meme will never get old for me

continued a bit:
tons of people are fat as fuck and I don't hate them for it. But Boogie is different in that he lives a much more public lifestyle than the majority of severely obese people, and he is essentially making a living off of being extremely unhealthy via his youtube personalities. It disgusts me and does more harm than good for the extremely obese.

Don't forget she apparently swims 4km a day.

user, sorry, it's at the 0:12 mark. cheers

youtube.com/watch?v=w9PzYs9rOJo

All of them are fat.
ALL. OF. THEM.

Is that you FL?

the ridiculous part is he had the tv personality from UK help...then had DDP help him...LIKE COME THE FUCK ON. JUST EAT 4 CHEESEBURGERS TODAY NOT 12

guys boogie understands why he's fat he's understands it's because he eats over 5000 calories a day

I don't think the guy makes excuses I just think he tries to show the mindset of how someone gets that big

he even quoted fat bastard by saying the whole "I eat because I'm sad and I'm sad because I eat" quote because there's truth in it

I know we hate fat people that ignore science I'm just not sure why we hate this poor dude who will probably die in the next few years

>35 bananas a week.

Kek.

>I'm just not sure why we hate this poor dude who will probably die in the next few years

because taxpayers like me and you have to pay for his operations and medicine when he could have just put down the fork instead

he is a burden to society

then stop voting for democrats

FUCK OFF ROASTIE SCUM

>tfw you're DK mode and are ready for a light snack

Where in that statement does it say I vote for democrats?

KEK
E
K

bump

That thing is about to pop.

Ah yes, I remember.

>what boogie's foot looks like

what is this documentary about? how much water these whales displaced?

i'm interested in watching it

lel

Not goood

Kek

floats*

I bet he'll get it amputated and then spend the next few months talking about how proud he is that he lost 120lbs

Who cares, its not like he uses them.

that legit looks like a foot-shaped water baloon

WHUTS UP YOUTOOOOB

BOOGIE2988 COMIN AT YA LIVE THROUGH THE POWER OF THE INTERNET

shit like this just makes me frustrated and sad for them.

>americans

why sad? they know the risks and continue to do this to them. be happy that there will be 1 less blob that your taxes go to

What are they doing to my lad Nigel

Jesus Christ it's real

Holy shit his foot looks awful

Also what a gathering of people, they are all out of shape. Why does no one care about looking fit and feeling healthy anymore?

Why would they? There's no one there to tell them they're doing anything wrong, they're surrounded by people who enable them and are at the end of the day embraced in the kind embrace of junk food.

A fucking disgrace is what it is, not even enough character to shovel 5% less shit into your mouth.

Even losing a foot is not enough for these people to rethink their existance Evanesence-BringMeToLife.mp3

MFW ate 5 bananas yesterday.
Just

Or they become white supremicists to justify their eating habits

>doesn't eat carbs because they don't agree with her
>eats fruits, vegetables, salads

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

And then they will at least try to build a better world for real.

Also, blocking sit-down protests will be exponentially more effective.

Man I don't get it. I am not a disciplined person, but I wouldn't need discipline if I looked at my feet and saw that. I'd stop eating shit from raw fucking fear.

his dog is smaller then his foot

That's a good thing

>I've tried everything! Nothing works don't you understand that? I have a food addiction!

So what you do is you start a program where you are literally not allowed to have more food in the house than you are supposed to eat for the entire day. Every day, your daily rations are delivered and your wife is NOT allowed to visit you to bring you more food. You aren't allowed to order food, either. Just remove his phone and give him a life alert in case of emergencies. No more than like 1850-2000 calories a day, period.

I remember him saying his 2000 calories a day consisted of nothing but shakes because it was so few calories. That's literally bullshit. Do you know how few calories are in entire chicken breasts? A cup of rice/macaroni? Fish? You can eat a ton off of 2000 calories.

Short answer is brain activity is at its peak when you have decent levels of BF (14%ish) and exercise regulalry. The further you get away from that the worse it gets

P sure boogie claims enough income for private insurance

But you should vote Dem if youre fit unless you dont want everyone to make it.

Also cause yr insurance will be cheaper under universal coverage

>tfw 70 year old hungry skeleton grandad's foot looks like that
>tfw he has COPD and reduced kidney function causing fluid retention
>tfw he used to be fit
>tfw youve seen pictures of him after he stopped working on subs and moved to the pentagon
>tfw he was bigger than you

Boogie is half the dudes age and has working lungs, whats his excuse?

underrated